When UG guys go to other boards and make fun of them

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Ozzy said:
Let me guess....

This so called "asshole free" board is the one based mostly in NJ from a bunch of jerkoffs who couldn't read the rules here and acted like a bunch of retards so they got tossed and now they formed one of those half way houses where all the tards can play together. The same place where some people go on and talk about how they know so and so who was a mod at UG and how they were told all the dirty behind the scenes secrets of the inner workings of UG. And how these so-called ex-mods all complain about Bender and how shitty he runs HIS board and how he doesn't let anyone voice an opinion....

But when I went on there after someone *****ed me a link to a thread (since I had no clue of the existence of this retard board) and made one stinking post which was non-combative and profanity free... and simply pointed out to the admin that these so-called ex-mods were never mods on UG (cause I know everyone who ever was).... and I offered some kind words of wisdom to the admin there that the best way to thrive in this business was to stay honest and try to keep the posters honest.....

So what happened on this so called "free speech" board where everyone is allowed a voice and an opinion..... My post gets deleted, the thread gets shut and I get banned. Hey... you didn't have to ban me. I tossed that ***** with the link and I couldn't find my way back there if I wanted to.
Ozzy not to worry. I was banned today for 3 days.

Oh and don't forget I am a paid advertiser over there as well. Guess my suspension for 3 days should be a mini vacation :)

Please someone get me a tissue....

xoxo
Lacey

Last edited:

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
flabbergasted said:
Lacy, was it one too many GFY? LOL
I think so lol.

Oh LOOK!!! It say's "banned to lurking" under my name here on UG too.

I feel so loved :)

xoxo
Lacy

Last edited: