When UG guys go to other boards and make fun of them

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fuck You
To: "Valintina Winters" <yourlittlesecretxoxo@yahoo.com>

you fucking dirty cunt bitch. Keep your fucking Utopia Guide fan club off our asshole free board you nasty little bitch

i fukkking hate u bit ch slut whore

im post bad reviews of u girls on *** so no make money ever bitch

wen i fine you then you gonna be on a milk carton dead in my back yard bitch cunt

fuukkking bitch

fuck you fuckkk you fukkk you

blondekelly said:
Someone needs to learn English.

I'm willing to bet the house that a vast amount of *****s in this section will be in the dire need of grammer correction.

Maybe this is a great place to bring HVB back and let her moderate and correct all the grammer she wants.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Ozzy said:
I'm willing to bet the house that a vast amount of *****s in this section will be in the dire need of grammer correction.

Maybe this is a great place to bring HVB back and let her moderate and correct all the grammer she wants.
grammar

look out time bomb

you fucking dirty cunt bitch. {translate} he does not like her.

keep your fucking UG fan club. {translate} she has fans he does not.

off our asshole free board. {translate} you have to be an asshole to belong to their board.

I fuc"kkk"ing hate you bit ch slut whore. "translate" he is apart of the kkk and hates bitches sluts and whores.

wen i fine you the you gonna be. "translate" no education at all.

on a milk carton. "translate" she is going to be missing.

dead in my back yard. "translate" she won't be hard for the cops to find he just told everyone.

bitch cunt fuck you fuckkk you fuckkk you. "translate" he has a white hooded robe and now we all know what kind of person he really is.

I hope this helps all the great members of the best board on the net understand what he was saying. lol

Roflmao

yamaha said:
you fucking dirty cunt bitch. {translate} he does not like her.

keep your fucking UG fan club. {translate} she has fans he does not.

off our asshole free board. {translate} you have to be an asshole to belong to their board.

I fuc"kkk"ing hate you bit ch slut whore. "translate" he is apart of the kkk and hates bitches sluts and whores.

wen i fine you the you gonna be. "translate" no education at all.

on a milk carton. "translate" she is going to be missing.

dead in my back yard. "translate" she won't be hard for the cops to find he just told everyone.

bitch cunt fuck you fuckkk you fuckkk you. "translate" he has a white hooded robe and now we all know what kind of person he really is.

I hope this helps all the great members of the best board on the net understand what he was saying. lol
Funniest shit i've read in a long time. Thanks Yamaha, i needed a good laugh.

Obviously a chick with nothing better to do and with grammar like that... probably wishes they could participate more on UG but probably took them an hour to write that. How overtly sad for the author of this really disturbing *****. Slightly amusing though.

Let me guess....

This so called "asshole free" board is the one based mostly in NJ from a bunch of jerkoffs who couldn't read the rules here and acted like a bunch of retards so they got tossed and now they formed one of those half way houses where all the tards can play together. The same place where some people go on and talk about how they know so and so who was a mod at UG and how they were told all the dirty behind the scenes secrets of the inner workings of UG. And how these so-called ex-mods all complain about Bender and how shitty he runs HIS board and how he doesn't let anyone voice an opinion....

But when I went on there after someone *****ed me a link to a thread (since I had no clue of the existence of this retard board) and made one stinking post which was non-combative and profanity free... and simply pointed out to the admin that these so-called ex-mods were never mods on UG (cause I know everyone who ever was).... and I offered some kind words of wisdom to the admin there that the best way to thrive in this business was to stay honest and try to keep the posters honest.....

So what happened on this so called "free speech" board where everyone is allowed a voice and an opinion..... My post gets deleted, the thread gets shut and I get banned. Hey... you didn't have to ban me. I tossed that ***** with the link and I couldn't find my way back there if I wanted to.

This was funny:

Over at the PantyWastePalace.com one of "those guys" posted:

" Anyone here read UG?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking around in Utopia Guide the other day. It's been a long time since I have been on there. Anyway, I came across a thread about a place that people are calling Linden1 and Linden2 and Sanford or L1, L2???? Anyone know about this place that they are talking about?
The thread is listed under: Cheap Thrills, Updated Linden Pl / 1F provider data and list Part 1"

What followed was a 4 page thread complaining about UG with NOT ONE single piece of info on the place in question. OTOH if you go to the thread in question here, there's 51 pages of (mostly) info on this place. Of course, the head Mamma's Boy in his continuing efforts to try to pretend his board is busy only puts 10 posts on a page (as opposed to 30 here) to make it look like there's more activity over there than there really is (of course, when 95%of the posts are "you're the greastest!" or the like from guys who have thousands of posts saying nothing, it doesn't really matter, does it?).

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
UG Staff said:
This was funny:

Over at the PantyWastePalace.com one of "those guys" posted:

" Anyone here read UG?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking around in Utopia Guide the other day. It's been a long time since I have been on there. Anyway, I came across a thread about a place that people are calling Linden1 and Linden2 and Sanford or L1, L2???? Anyone know about this place that they are talking about?
The thread is listed under: Cheap Thrills, Updated Linden Pl / 1F provider data and list Part 1"

What followed was a 4 page thread complaining about UG with NOT ONE single piece of info on the place in question. OTOH if you go to the thread in question here, there's 51 pages of (mostly) info on this place. Of course, the head Mamma's Boy in his continuing efforts to try to pretend his board is busy only puts 10 posts on a page (as opposed to 30 here) to make it look like there's more activity over there than there really is (of course, when 95%of the posts are "you're the greastest!" or the like from guys who have thousands of posts saying nothing, it doesn't really matter, does it?).
What I don't understand is why he asked that question over there in the first place instead of reading the 51 pages of info about the place here.

Some people scare me.

xoxo
Lacey

<Lacy> said:
What I don't understand is why he asked that question over there in the first place instead of reading the 51 pages of info about the place here.

Some people scare me.

xoxo
Lacey
That is easy, He did not want to read thru 51 pages. He was looking for an easy solution.