When AMP girls won't see Black men

they have the right, don't get me wrong. But having a traumatic experience with a Black guy and expanding that to *I will not see Black guys* is messed up because the action that person committed isn't representative of a whole race. Unless you're arguing that the action is "something Black people do," which is racist if not at least prejudice. A shitty feeling.

And who's going to enforce the rules of discrimination against who lets you nut in them after exchanging money?
All these whores care about is money so if one is discriminating, you let the public know so people can use their judgement as to whether to do business with her or not. People have been cancelled for less.

Just have to charge it to the game and keep it moving. This thread has gone off the rails. They'll see a raggedy white man and justify it before a clean cut black man. It is what it is. Report those interactions to the forums so that others are aware. Those are places that should never get your dollars. When they ask what race you are, you know what direction it is about to go in.

I’ve noticed some Latina spots don’t let Latin or Hispanic men in because they are afraid they will run into their uncles or other family members looking to get some local poon and don’t want the embarrassment. I’ve seen where certain places will not see their “own” kind due to being located within the community and wanting to remain discrete. On the flip side I’ve heard or or seen Latin spot that “only” let patrons from their nationality and/or ethnicity frequent and participate in their establishments due to them wanting to remain exclusive and inclusive to their own not trusting “outsiders”. It’s interesting how all of this works out in real time. I’ve been places thinking I wouldn’t be seen and was more than welcomed and then visited other places thinking I would be accepted and been rejected at the door or over the phone. It’s all a roll of the dice sometimes I’m learning as time goes by don’t take it personal and practice radical acceptance that things are the way they are and live and let live though I have to admit at times it’s hard and hurtful to get rejected when you’re a paying customer that tips well etc. I feel sometimes even when I’ve passed the test and been let in certain establishments the service wasn’t that good and was inferior based on discrimination and policy. It wasn’t worth it in the end in those circumstances and cases.

You remember the old saying, “go where you’re wanted not tolerated.” Still holds true today!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve noticed some Latina spots don’t let Latin or Hispanic men in because they are afraid they will run into their uncles or other family members looking to get some local poon and don’t want the embarrassment. I’ve seen where certain places will not see their “own” kind due to being located within the community and wanting to remain discrete. On the flip side I’ve heard or or seen Latin spot that “only” let patrons from their nationality and/or ethnicity frequent and participate in their establishments due to them wanting to remain exclusive and inclusive to their own not trusting “outsiders”. It’s interesting how all of this works out in real time. I’ve been places thinking I wouldn’t be seen and was more than welcomed and then visited other places thinking I would be accepted and been rejected at the door or over the phone. It’s all a roll of the dice sometimes I’m learning as time goes by don’t take it personal and practice radical acceptance that things are the way they are and live and let live though I have to admit at times it’s hard and hurtful to get rejected when you’re a paying customer that tips well etc. I feel sometimes even when I’ve passed the test and been let in certain establishments the service wasn’t that good and was inferior based on discrimination and policy. It wasn’t worth it in the end in those circumstances and cases.

You remember the old saying, “go where you’re wanted not tolerated.” Still holds true today!
I remember one of the times Sanford changed their spot one of my favorites seemed to drop out of the rotation. I asked Naydu about it and she told me that the girls' uncle lives in the building.