When AMP girls won't see Black men

Meg at Rising Sun, 1 hour, 360+tip

(Seen her a few times, writing about the first I suppose but at this point - ATF, great chemistry, would see her every day if I could.)
Initially I got excited thinking the girl in those pics is 100% my type, and even if they're fake or altered if she looks even a little like that I'd be in love. (I usually like very small, petite/thin women with very cute faces.) She absolutely is the girl in those pics and looks exactly like that - and I think she's even hotter than Lisa from BlackPink like they advertised.
Really sweet, speaks some English, a little shy but totally communicative. I took the initiative - since I like to - and I think she might prefer that but is pretty flexible.
Showered together a bit of touching and kissing, went back to the room, DATY, BBBJ, CIM... but mostly was just obsessed with running my fingers all over her body while kissing her and she was certainly responsive. Careful, slow, really sensual mish/cowgirl/doggy... she warned me beforehand... she's very tight. Possibly the tightest I've ever experienced. I'm maybe on the larger side of average but nothing impressive, but she had difficulty... and it felt amazing. And we did have to go somewhat slow at first but that only built up the tension even better. 2 pops but not sure how often or easily she can handle that if one of them isn't oral.
And that's the thing to be careful about - she's really, really small and probably is already too popular to survive this easily. Might be a better fit for people on the smaller side, but in any case, it's important to be as gentle as possible and go slowly, and listen to her and what she's feeling.
That being said, if you're comfortable being gentle, and if you like women who look like tiny runway models.... wow. Just wow. 11/10

I'm taking my money and business to other agencies while Meg is there...MMS told me she doesn't see black guys, despite me highlighting that I've been a good customer with other providers much smaller than her. Her loss.

I'm taking my money and business to other agencies while Meg is there...MMS told me she doesn't see black guys, despite me highlighting that I've been a good customer with other providers much smaller than her. Her loss.
If you like the establishment why not just pick a different provider? Lol Meg is one of the many options…

If you like the establishment why not just pick a different provider? Lol Meg is one of the many options…
Yeah, I could and the MMS did offer that, but just irks me that I'm judged on my skin color rather than who I am individually, and for the most part this establishment is ok with it.

My money should be just as good as anyone else's, and I'll just take it to places where I don't get that.

Yeah, I could and the MMS did offer that, but just irks me that I'm judged on my skin color rather than who I am individually, and for the most part this establishment is ok with it.

My money should be just as good as anyone else's, and I'll just take it to places where I don't get that.
I feel you on that, but it sounds like in this case the girl made that judgment, and I try to be mindful of whether I think the place is judging or the girl. If the place/MMS is doing it, that's an easy "alright, I'll take my business elsewhere." If it's the girl, that's harder because I also get why an MMS wouldn't force it (especially since I wouldn't want someone who had to be forced to take me).

I hear you man. Not saying it’s right, but I don’t think that’s the establishment making that call. I’m pretty sure it’s the individual provider who has made the decision. End of the day if you don’t feel comfortable you’re right, it’s your money and you can take it wherever you want. Just seems like the issue is Meg and not the establishment. Wanted to offer perspective is all.

Tons of other spots in the city though and I wish you luck on your future experiences.

At the end of the day, the mms/store is responsible for the provider. If they allow her to offer her services with such restrictions, they are implicitly saying it’s okay for her to judge people by their skin color. If I was black, I would avoid that store totally to send the message. You wouldn’t accept such treatment in your normal life, why would you accept it here?

I had a very poor interaction with an amp provider a while back (not race related). I complained to the mms and the mms tried to pull the “I have no idea what went on in the room and I am only responsible for the house fee.” Shtick. Not good enough. I raised holy hell until the issue was addressed. These amps forget that the customer is always right.

I feel you on that, but it sounds like in this case the girl made that judgment, and I try to be mindful of whether I think the place is judging or the girl......
Nope. the MMS is on board with this as "MMS told me she doesn't see black guys".

Period.

When I ran my business if I had evidence that any of my employees had problems dealing in any way with customers or fellow employees based on race, sex or creed they would be fired with cause*. As it is in the employee handbook in the one case it happened we fought the unemployment claim and the employee was denied benefits.

@Nehoma succinctly (and perfectly) put it: "If you don't like the show turn the channel"

*besides the ethical question there is a liability issue where an employee affected by such behavior can seek damages for a hostile workplace environment and as far as customers everyone in the company knows that the sole existence of the company was because of the customers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well, seems this was moved out of the reviews and discussion thread. Makes sense since it seems to be a hotter topic, but loses the visibility aspect of this provider.
Yes I moved it out of the Providers thread since they pay @Slinky Bender for those two threads. So it's not fair to have off topic conversations in that thread.

However I did leave visibility to the original thread so people know where the conversation started.

This might surprise you. I am not a black guy, but in Asian countries where I frequent, especially on the streets where the girls service 95% (at least) Asian men, (probably a higher percentage) I get turned down all the time. It hurts. It’s a lousy feeling to be discriminated against and not be considered an equal human being to others of your gender.

But, you have to realize that it is all fear driven. Some are scared to death to allow a male who looks dramatically different than them, inside of them.

I mean, I can always find something less appetizing, a little older, bigger. Somebody will take me on.

But, the really good looking, young, petite, smaller Thai and other Southeast Asian girls are scared to death of the masculinity and tool size of western men.

And, it’s not even a polite turndown. It’s like they start shaking their head “no” when you are 15 feet away, with a mean attitude, like they are averting a disaster.

And, many of them have never been with a westerner, and never will. They are going purely on hearsay. I was once turned down by an entire “flock” that I approached, shaking their heads, “no,” in unison, as if it was choreographed.

And, I get you, but it is their choice.

And, they have pimps, that sometimes stand nearby, who want the money on a slow night, but will never try to convince the girl otherwise. They just say “No way!!! She doesn’t like you.”

I was shocked, recently, being accepted by a young beauty. But, there was commotion on the streets by her friends warning her for her own safety. We had an open discussion about my length and width on the street. Of course, I undersold myself. In the room, even though I believe myself to be quite average, whatever that means, (I assume “average” has a different meaning, depending on the land you are in) she wanted to break the deal.

I had to promise to be completely docile, except for remaining erect, and only she was allowed to determine how much she wanted, and the type of movement. Almost as if I was totally bound by ropes and chains. And, I had to keep my word, because the other girls will immediately debrief her, so they can confirm if I meet their stereotype of a non-Asian.

Either way, I am screwed. She will definitely report back that I am Godzilla and that she had to hold my animalistic tendencies in check, even though I was completely subdued. I will be blasphemed!!! Her young, inexperienced perception of me will tell a tale on the streets that is not true, totally blown out of proportion. And, that is how rumors start. The truth of who you are as an individual, is eclipsed by a concept of who came before you. And, now, my reputation precedes me, AND LIMITS ME FURTHER.

And, All that being said, “gosh damn; wasn’t she a delight to be with!!!” And, she told me she had a good time. But, she won’t report that. It breaks the vow of the street amongst “certain types of Asians” (not all) that this street act is purely for money and is not to be enjoyed. Especially if they have boyfriends and husbands.

All I can tell you, being white, but in your same shoes, also, is don’t give up. You definitely get the “crème de la crème” sometimes. Not as often and on demand as other guys. Not as often as you want. But, you will get it. And, when you don’t, you will always find an alternative. But it hurts when you have enough money and have your heart set on to buy a shiny red convertible coupe, and you end up driving a midsize standard vehicle.

But, the ones that come to America, should be a heartier breed. They should know they are coming to a place of all nationalities. Trust me, that same girl will take you a year from now. One of her friends will endorse you and say, “Oh, he is a really great guy.” Sometimes we have to build our resume.

This might surprise you. I am not a black guy, but in Asian countries where I frequent, especially on the streets where the girls service 95% (at least) Asian men, (probably a higher percentage) I get turned down all the time. It hurts. It’s a lousy feeling to be discriminated against and not be considered an equal human being to others of your gender.

But, you have to realize that it is all fear driven. Some are scared to death to allow a male who looks dramatically different than them, inside of them.

I mean, I can always find something less appetizing, a little older, bigger. Somebody will take me on.

But, the really good looking, young, petite, smaller Thai and other Southeast Asian girls are scared to death of the masculinity and tool size of western men.

And, it’s not even a polite turndown. It’s like they start shaking their head “no” when you are 15 feet away, with a mean attitude, like they are averting a disaster.

And, many of them have never been with a westerner, and never will. They are going purely on hearsay. I was once turned down by an entire “flock” that I approached, shaking their heads, “no,” in unison, as if it was choreographed.

And, I get you, but it is their choice.

And, they have pimps, that sometimes stand nearby, who want the money on a slow night, but will never try to convince the girl otherwise. They just say “No way!!! She doesn’t like you.”

I was shocked, recently, being accepted by a young beauty. But, there was commotion on the streets by her friends warning her for her own safety. We had an open discussion about my length and width on the street. Of course, I undersold myself. In the room, even though I believe myself to be quite average, whatever that means, (I assume “average” has a different meaning, depending on the land you are in) she wanted to break the deal.

I had to promise to be completely docile, except for remaining erect, and only she was allowed to determine how much she wanted, and the type of movement. Almost as if I was totally bound by ropes and chains. And, I had to keep my word, because the other girls will immediately debrief her, so they can confirm if I meet their stereotype of a non-Asian.

Either way, I am screwed. She will definitely report back that I am Godzilla and that she had to hold my animalistic tendencies in check, even though I was completely subdued. I will be blasphemed!!! Her young, inexperienced perception of me will tell a tale on the streets that is not true, totally blown out of proportion. And, that is how rumors start. The truth of who you are as an individual, is eclipsed by a concept of who came before you. And, now, my reputation precedes me, AND LIMITS ME FURTHER.

And, All that being said, “gosh damn; wasn’t she a delight to be with!!!” And, she told me she had a good time. But, she won’t report that. It breaks the vow of the street amongst “certain types of Asians” (not all) that this street act is purely for money and is not to be enjoyed. Especially if they have boyfriends and husbands.

All I can tell you, being white, but in your same shoes, also, is don’t give up. You definitely get the “crème de la crème” sometimes. Not as often and on demand as other guys. Not as often as you want. But, you will get it. And, when you don’t, you will always find an alternative. But it hurts when you have enough money and have your heart set on to buy a shiny red convertible coupe, and you end up driving a midsize standard vehicle.

But, the ones that come to America, should be a heartier breed. They should know they are coming to a place of all nationalities. Trust me, that same girl will take you a year from now. One of her friends will endorse you and say, “Oh, he is a really great guy.” Sometimes we have to build our resume.
Heartily disagree with all of this. This is an American site for an American past-time. What people do in their culture is their business but they should respect the culture of the country they are currently living in. This is America. Discrimination has no place here. They should go back to their countries and sell their wares there if they want to bring their racist attitudes here. I am not black but I can imagine it must be frustrating dealing with this situation and that people think that black people need to prove they are one of the good ones before getting access to something their money can buy. The only color that matters is green.
Imagine you need to have someone vouch for you to see a provider. That idea is absurd. We are the prize.

Did you ever think that a provider has a right to choose who she wants to see? Maybe she had a traumatic experience with a black guy and decided no more catering to the AA guys. Maybe she is more turned on to everyone else. Again, that's her right to refuse to service anyone for whatever the reason. Sometimes, it's not just about the money.
Personally, if I had a choice between a black or a white provider, then I would go with a white one. That's my choice. Does that make me a bad person. No. I just like blonde women. Bottom line, there are too many providers that will service anyone. Why fret over one provider? Just move on and enjoy someone else.

Did you ever think that a provider has a right to choose who she wants to see? Maybe she had a traumatic experience with a black guy and decided no more catering to the AA guys. Maybe she is more turned on to everyone else. Again, that's her right to refuse to service anyone for whatever the reason. Sometimes, it's not just about the money.
Personally, if I had a choice between a black or a white provider, then I would go with a white one. That's my choice. Does that make me a bad person. No. I just like blonde women. Bottom line, there are too many providers that will service anyone. Why fret over one provider? Just move on and enjoy someone else.
Absolutely she has the right to choose and if she is an indie she can limit who she wants to see by putting whatever limiting criteria she wants in her adverts. Her limits affect only her.

BTW, where did the idea of "Maybe she is more turned on to everyone else." come from? How many providers do you think are actually turned on by their customers?

Anyway, the MMS expects to run her business in a profitable manner. This doesn't happen if members of her stable have unreasonable limits (perhaps race or unattractive men) as to who they would see.(reasonable limits would be dirty, diseased and similar along that line). Supposedly in legal brothels (certain counties in Nevada) if an acceptable customer is allowed entry the girls are lined up and who he picks must service that customer if the girl wants to remain employed by that brothel

As far as who the customer wants to see — that's strictly up to what turns the customer on — a completely different discussion IMHO.

Absolutely she has the right to choose and if she is an indie she can limit who she wants to see by putting whatever limiting criteria she wants in her adverts. Her limits affect only her.

BTW, where did the idea of "Maybe she is more turned on to everyone else." come from? How many providers do you think are actually turned on by their customers?

Anyway, the MMS expects to run her business in a profitable manner. This doesn't happen if members of her stable have unreasonable limits (perhaps race or unattractive men) as to who they would see.(reasonable limits would be dirty, diseased and similar along that line). Supposedly in legal brothels (certain counties in Nevada) if an acceptable customer is allowed entry the girls are lined up and who he picks must service that customer if the girl wants to remain employed by that brothel

As far as who the customer wants to see — that's strictly up to what turns the customer on — a completely different discussion IMHO.
Although being serviced is a business transaction, there is still a human side as to why a provider or a client will decline to engage in doing so. In my original response, I gave some reasonable possibilities as to why a provider refused to service black men. In turn, I added my personal take as to why I don't usually like to be serviced by woc. to illustrate the flip side of a transaction. Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am sure there are mongers that prefer white over black providers and vice-versa.
Finally, it's there body and it's our money and either party has the right to refuse to enter any transaction for whatever reason. Hopefully, it's done diplomatically without hurting anyone's feelings.

Although being serviced is a business transaction, there is still a human side as to why a provider or a client will decline to engage in doing so. In my original response, I gave some reasonable possibilities as to why a provider refused to service black men. In turn, I added my personal take as to why I don't usually like to be serviced by woc. to illustrate the flip side of a transaction. Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am sure there are mongers that prefer white over black providers and vice-versa.
Finally, it's there body and it's our money and either party has the right to refuse to enter any transaction for whatever reason. Hopefully, it's done diplomatically without hurting anyone's feelings.
I think at this point everyone will have their own opinion that they will refuse to change. For those people who think the situation isn’t right, they have to make sure the shop realizes that they are losing business by platforming providers with certain viewpoints. For those people who agree they can choose businesses which are exclusionary and whoever has the most money will get the result they desire.

Pretty aligned with what @GentleGiant05 states, that was the point of me bringing it up in the discussion thread, so those aware could visibly understand and make the choice. Understand it sidetracks, but it still pertains to Meg specifically of Rising Sun. And while this thread is active (for now somewhat), it definitely won't be as visible compared to a thread that's always on the front page. But it is what it is now.

@trigger and @genius yes she does indeed have the right to choose, but does it make it right to think "I had one bad experience with this race, so every one of that race must be the same?" I've had plenty of bad experiences with different races, that's not to say I'm immediately jumping to the conclusion that this person will behave in the same manner. Which is why I even offered references to the MMS for others that were smaller than her that could vouch for me and state I was a gentleman.

@mugi I appreciate your perspective on the other side of things as well. Sorry that happened to you, but yeah, like you I think I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.

Anyway, regardless, I appreciate this wasn't a complete trolling of replies and that ya'll were respectful in your viewpoints.