What do you do when her ass smells bad?

Meh…just got either dumped or put on time out (like you all love to do) for texting someone after the session that I smelled their morning work all day no mouthwash breath as soon as they walked in to please be mindful….

Right before that….a long time regular…..must’ve thought it’s okay to be funky….some of y’all don’t shave AT ALL….and I respect that but he smelled like pure shit and I said I can’t go all the way and this is why…..and I rubbed my finger against his nose ….this is you…would you like to jump in the shower? He did but he’s never came back…..

We ALL have bad days in this business…we’re human people….everyone will be offended depending on the situation…

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it and nine times outta ten as a provider…..

don’t let it be you complaining and still seeing the gal cuz once she find out who you are on here….LMAOOO!!!

I’m just saying y’all it goes both ways

Meh…just got either dumped or put on time out (like you all love to do) for texting someone after the session that I smelled their morning work all day no mouthwash breath as soon as they walked in to please be mindful….

Right before that….a long time regular…..must’ve thought it’s okay to be funky….some of y’all don’t shave AT ALL….and I respect that but he smelled like pure shit and I said I can’t go all the way and this is why…..and I rubbed my finger against his nose ….this is you…would you like to jump in the shower? He did but he’s never came back…..

We ALL have bad days in this business…we’re human people….everyone will be offended depending on the situation…

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it and nine times outta ten as a provider…..

don’t let it be you complaining and still seeing the gal cuz once she find out who you are on here….LMAOOO!!!

What happens when she finds out who you are on here?? And i fully support you telling a grown up that they stink and to take a shower.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Amanda you have no idea how many girls have told me about the exact same situation.

Most girls try to be nice about it and offer the guy a shower but honestly I think some of these guys are totally clueless that they even stink.

What happens when she finds out who you are on here?? And i fully support you telling a grown up that they stink and to take a shower.
She might get salty and not see the guy…lol as much as we see smell and deal with she probably wasn’t aware she was having a bad day or session….:p

….but again it’s never a pleasant conversation…lol this thread has me in stitches Lmaoo…I’m sorry the gentleman had a bad experience…..

Sir …if you like the provider it’ll be sad for you to shun her like that…maybe next time you can mention something along the lines of “all fresh and showered…no perfume?” Gentlemen ask that many times… I don’t particularly get offended by it but I think it’ll keep the girl mindful of her own smell check…..lol

I think this has happened to all at least once I had that experience once at a fast house girl was nice looking nice body pretty face everything was going good until doggy . That’s when I went soft smell like shit a bit . So I payed it off told her give me a second I had a beer that I bought with me in the room took a big sip now I told her just lay down tried to concentrate and finish. but yea that’s the worse or one of the worse experiences you can have .

She might get salty and not see the guy…lol as much as we see smell and deal with she probably wasn’t aware she was having a bad day or session….:p

….but again it’s never a pleasant conversation…lol this thread has me in stitches Lmaoo…I’m sorry the gentleman had a bad experience…..

Sir …if you like the provider it’ll be sad for you to shun her like that…maybe next time you can mention something along the lines of “all fresh and showered…no perfume?” Gentlemen ask that many times… I don’t particularly get offended by it but I think it’ll keep the girl mindful of her own smell check…..lol
Nah me idc. I'm telling her she stinks. She gets mad and doesnt want to see me anymore so be it. I never walk on eggshells around anyone.

Lmfao!!!!!@ "I rubbed my finger against his nose ….this is you…would you like to jump in the shower?" Holy shit this made me laugh

Luckily for me, Ive had covid nose before covid was a thing. I couldnt smell a skunk if it sprayed in my face. But about body hair, ive had tons of masseuses and providers comment on how sexy my hairless smooth skin. I guess the one benefit of being hairless