What do you do when her ass smells bad?

Genuine question

What do you do when everything's going well, and then you go to doggy style and can literally smell shit?

This shit is the worse man. It kills the mood completely for me. I start to loose my hard. And then often times I just chalk it up to performance issues and leave without finishing. All I can do is never see her again.

I wanted to see how others deal with this situation?

You've already paid her, it's not like she going to give you money back?

Do you just straight up tell her, " your ass smells like shit" ? (What do you do if she don't speak enligh lol)

Do you power through?

Would like to hear your take on the matter.
You tell her " tu culo apesta Como mierda ".

So u basically letting her think that's cool
I don't follow, no where did I say that I think its cool, or the assumed woman is cool for having an asshole full of shit.
I said that I, meaning me, would power through and finish because I rather get that nut out then being edged and have to hold that nut in. Shit hurts sometimes, not my place to tell her she smells like a barn. I'm getting my nut out one way or another.

One and done, don't have to punch me twice in the face to tell me it hurts.

I don't follow, no where did I say that I think its cool, or the assumed woman is cool for having an asshole full of shit.
I said that I, meaning me, would power through and finish because I rather get that nut out then being edged and have to hold that nut in. Shit hurts sometimes, not my place to tell her she smells like a barn. I'm getting my nut out one way or another.

One and done, don't have to punch me twice in the face to tell me it hurts.
Nah you bugging. It most certainly is my place to tell her she smells . Same as it's her place to tell a customer to hit the shower or leave cause that customer smells.

You may be able to power through not everyone can.

Nah you bugging. It most certainly is my place to tell her she smells . Same as it's her place to tell a customer to hit the shower or leave cause that customer smells.

You may be able to power through not everyone can.
Buggin? Hardly, I am there to get my nut out and bounce, not to potty train her. If that pussy is tight, wet, and don't stink I am not letting a little whiff of shit deter me.

Now if her pussy stinks like an Arthur Treacher's thats a different story, cause that could be an STD situation and I am walking away from that.

I'm speaking for me, not everyone else.

I tell them and if they get all pissy, I will rub salt on the injury by suggesting they put all that aggresive energy into cleaning their ass/pussy.
Its the least we can do to help the community out.

They want to shame mongers for hygene or other reasons, have a laundry list of demands before you meet them, and on top of that they want to resell their unwashed crack??

Oh hell no, if they are taking my time and money, they are getting my compliments /complains.

Buggin? Hardly, I am there to get my nut out and bounce, not to potty train her. If that pussy is tight, wet, and don't stink I am not letting a little whiff of shit deter me.

Now if her pussy stinks like an Arthur Treacher's thats a different story, cause that could be an STD situation and I am walking away from that.

I'm speaking for me, not everyone else.
I happen to like Arthur Treacher's

I have never said anything to a provider about smell. Be it her ass or her pussy. I just finish as quickly as I can if the smell starts to be noticeable.

I have to say that the only smells I have found revolting have come from the Latino girls. Never have I encountered it with the Asian girls.

Is it just my luck, or have you guys noticed this too?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have to say that the only smells I have found revolting have come from the Latino girls. Never have I encountered it with the Asian girls.

Is it just my luck, or have you guys noticed this too?
Just the opposite for me. Asian snatch is foul in Long Island Amps.

They don't shave their pussies and it's always a tangled mess of long scraggly hair that sinks like fish. Everytime they tried to stick their pussy in my face for 69 I always pushed it out the way.

Not the only, but a main reason I stopped going to amps. Bad hygiene.

Latinas on the other hand have always presented with clean vaginas.

I was a regular at both 1F and Sanford for years and even with the high volume of these girls I never had an issue with oder.

Probably because they went to the shower Immediately after the session. Most times as I was dressing they would excuse themselves and wrap a towel around their nude body and head to the bathroom.

Same with Latinas at hotels.