What did you put in your ass?

I'm wondering, because I want to introduce someone to the whole insertion thing. How to get someone to "go for it" Believe it or not I have these problems too.

I saw a sex scene in a Sonia Braga movie once in which she stuffs a silk handkerchief up a guy's ass. Then, they have sex and just as he's ready to climax, she yanks it out.

Betty is very skilled

On the other hand, I saw Betty SNJ once. she brought a lot of toys. We did not get around to them all but she might be able to help you out.
In the art of anal stimulation.
She cleaned me up real good, then fired her tounge up there and swirled it around whilst jerking me off.
Barely had the time to get her mouth back on the head when I started to shoot. Funny thing is I would have preferred she keep tossing the salad during ejaculation.

bushleagues they make em bigger than that there are two that are replicas of hands to the forearm, one with fingers extended, the other already balled into a fist. As I've previously stated I've rather have ag rils fingers orhand inside. Of course if you are cleansed out thoroughly before, enemas until clear, then it makes it easier to get in, buts down on the turd factor & prevents you from getting impacted since stuff in your ass is getting compressed. Realizing ack to my childhood, I got a lot of em=nemas & I don't think it was because I was ill. Later on In my teens I tried insertngthings like hair brush handles or even greased up the plunger handle and did some slow up & down. Some of the dildos today have suction cups oon the bottom, so you can stick em to a wall & back up against them

Last edited: