Whackin' it

Fishfry: You summed up that particular experience perfectly. Thanks for presenting the ultimate dialectical problem. I have often scheduled time with a provider a week or more in advance. I then practice monk-like behavior until that day. Yet, on occasion I have given in, a few times to my right hand, or more likely to another provider or very close friend. Should I cancel my session because I am not at full capacity, or should I honor my commitment and proceed? Although I never problematize this in terms of saving cash, I do worry that I will not perform adequately. Should I take the high road and follow through on the session, or beg off, citing either a conflict or the real reason for my reticience? I would appreciate your insights.

Rosie Palm

Pros:
You never need to remember an anniversary.
Never bitches if your clothes are not put away.
Available 24-7
Doesn't crave constant attention.
YOu don't need to spend alot of money on it (lotion is cheap)

Cons:
It can't ever ever ever compare to the real thing ;)

Originally posted by mercydancer

If you want to reach me all you have to do is click on the email button at the bottom of my posts.it's the one to the far left side.heheh [/B]

mercydancer...i sent you an e-mail last week via UG. did you ever get it?

from time to time i will clean my weapon the night before a big date just to make sure things are in working order. once or twice i have accidentally squeezed off a round...totally inadvertantly. but even so i would never cancel at the last minute. one, because i have too much respect for the lady as her time is valuable. and two, because i think that a commitment is a commitment. that's just the way i am. there have been times in the past when i had a date scheduled a month in advance. sometimes on the day of the date maybe my heart would not be in it. or maybe i just would not feel like doing it that day. but still i would go through with it just to keep the commitment. invariably, these occasions have turned out to be some of my most memorable experiences.

Actually, I sometimes like to spank it before a session because it makes me last longer DURING the session. Immediately after I cum, my desire goes away for about 15 minutes and then I'm right back in the game.

That's why I prefer sessions with 2 pops, or at least going for 2 hours so that I get 2 pops.

[/B][/QUOTE]mercydancer...i sent you an e-mail last week via UG. did you ever get it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Come to think of it I did too through UG, and no reply back. Glad I wasn't the only one as I was beginning to develop a complex here :)

Hope to hear from you
Peace out
c

Originally posted by mercydancer
My computer is misbehaving lately so some times I don't receive email.Check yours.
Misbehaving ? Computers only behave like their owners :) just kidding. Thanks for theemail reply, I've emailed you back

Peace out
C