Whackin' it

Ok I did it again and so now I'm gonna just out myself as a complete incompetent whoremonger. But I gotta know if anybody else does the same lameass thing.

Let's say there's a particular provider I've had my eye on, or maybe I want to check out a new incall place, or see some independent whose picture in the paper's been driving me mad for months.

For a day or two before I'll even refrain from masturbating, just to get my sexual energy really charged up.

Then on the chosen day maybe I book the appointment, or maybe I'm just getting ready to. And I think, "Ok I want to have the most intense orgasm possible, so I'm going to tease myself a little before I go over there." And I whip out my weiner, and I start thinking of all the fantasies I've had about this particular person or place or scenario or whatever, and one thing leads to another and I end up taking complete advantage of myself.

Needless to say I then suddenly find my motivation gone. I'm like, "Wow great come, think I'll go get some dinner."

Then one half of my brain goes, "You fucking dope, you just jerked off in your living room alone when you could have spent an hour fondling her naked body and finding out if she's fun to be with and maybe had a great time."

And then the OTHER half of my brain goes, "Hey man, you just saved three hundred bucks and a couple of hours. And had a great come. Very efficient!"

I've probably missed out on dozens if not hundreds of opportunities over the years just like this. On the other hand I've probably saved myself ten or twenty thousand bucks. And had a whole lot of great orgasms.

I should mention that I've always masturbated alot and I have great fantasies and intense orgasms that way. And given a choice between my right hand and an impersonal or ripoff provider, I'll take my right hand every time.

So I'm wondering, how many guys regularly or occasionally molest themselves on the way to a partnered encounter, and then lose interest in the gal?

[NOTE: If I have already made an appointment with someone, I always call and even though I sound like a jerk saying something came up and I'm cancelling, at least I'm not standing her up completely. I know it's lame to do this regardless. I'm not trying to make myself look good, just curious if others have done the same.]

fish
fishfry999@hotmail.com

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Never "whack it" right before seeing a woman, although the anticipatory buildup is sometimes maddening and the temptation to tear one off is great. Most of my provder experiences are overnights, so I tend to abstain for a week or so, loading up on fluids, carbs and vitamins. My ATF believes in quantity over quality( translated: she'd rather screw multiple times for 15 or twenty minutes , than screw once for an hour or two) and I do my best not to disappoint her :)
take care HP

Fishfry - I think many guys including myself have gone through your scenario. But the most important part, just as you stated, is to call the lady and cancell the appointment as soon as possible.

Your not alone fellow hobbyist.

[Edited by ezrlove on 05-29-2001 at 05:27 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
First, Phantom and HP,

STOP CLUTTERING UP THREADS WITH THAT SHIT

fishfry,
"something came up and I'm cancelling"

You can say that again !!! I'm sure that there are lots of cancellations from this.

[Edited by slinkybender on 05-29-2001 at 09:08 PM]

Saving money

According to fishfry's way of thinking, I've saved millions of dollars! I do think it sucks though when you do it when you have an appt scheduled, but I can usually be ready again in a little while anyway. Either that, or I can consider saving even more money!

MercyD, it may be time we met. I am not specifically into spanking, but your posts are intriguing and I am interested in contacting you. How can I reach you?

Originally posted by jmcurry
MercyD, it may be time we met. I am not specifically into spanking, but your posts are intriguing and I am interested in contacting you. How can I reach you?
If you want to reach me all you have to do is click on the email button at the bottom of my posts.it's the one to the far left side.heheh