West Palm Beach

Ozzy said:
If you're not going to share the info, why post it in the first place?
Based on what i said some will find her- I just dont want her inundated. I did that in CT and couldnt even get in to see the chick for weeks after myself. Does that make sense? So yeah I probably shouldnt post anything but i want people to know there is good stuff out there if they look.

gideonmandoma said:
Sems the concensus is that Boca sucks, but does anyone know of any place at all? I got a conference there and prob wont have time to go travelling.
Try *******************. They have a lot of FL girls. It's been a while since I was down there so I can't give a good review, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even on that site there isn't much if anything in Boca. I'd suggest searching CL if you really require a Boca whore. But there's very few "hot sheets" motels in Boca for pro's to use so the incall is very limited, and local LE made a few high profile busts in that area recently so it's pretty dry right now.

She is gone- Her fathers friend went to the joint (Laurens) saw her and ratted her out allegedly- Could be BS but i got the same story twice from different sources. BTW-The name was Tonneal -spelling wrong i know but as in The Captain and.......

Even on that site there isn't much if anything in Boca. I'd suggest searching CL if you really require a Boca whore. But there's very few "hot sheets" motels in Boca for pro's to use so the incall is very limited, and local LE made a few high profile busts in that area recently so it's pretty dry right now.
Just saw my edited post. Sorry if I broke the rule about posting a web site.

She is gone- Her fathers friend went to the joint (Laurens) saw her and ratted her out allegedly- Could be BS but i got the same story twice from different sources. BTW-The name was Tonneal -spelling wrong i know but as in The Captain and.......
also as in "Love...love will keep us together..."

Ozzy, where do you live? where is the best place for hewrs in south florida, in terms of pricing and variety?

im thinking of retiring there, and looking for a place with planty of rental snatch, and not too many heebs, dagos, or spades.

but, i;m ok with latin american spics, as long as they don't smell too bad.

Lauderdale, Pompano, Deerfield area. Miami be high priced and pretentious and too many of those undesirable for you, and north to Boca is much more of the same. Everywhere else be rednecks and trailer parks. Pompano be the Brazilian area.

Last edited:
Miami Velvet has a singles night (tues or wed?) but beware.... they have hidden cameras floating around that place. Just check above the bar in the soffit bet the high-hat lights. You'll see pin holes and maybe the seams in the painted over access panels on the front of the soffit.