West Palm Beach

seeker6591 said:
oh yess...i think it was first used by the The Irrelevant Jessie Jerkson.

That was Hymie Town... aka New York.

And I'm certain Jessie wasn't the first..... And of course he's no racist.

Last edited:
OK Guys one of the places in the strip mall-On Congress just off Belvedere has closed apparently so there are only 2 in that plaza now.

But the real reason for this post is that at Intimacies in there. This girl Della is back. She was a regular there a year or so back. She is a total ripoff liar and doesn't even pretend to care. Dont even think about seeing her.

Good info - thanks! I will be in WPB next weekend and planning on stopping by here. I hope to hook up with the latina Ozzy recommended as well.

MrSeed said:
I'd love to try the Brazilian place/s in Pompano. Any more details on where to find them? Thanks in advance!
mrSeed, nice name I might add. The Sun-Sentinel or Palm Beach Post newspapers have massage parlors listed. I'm not sure about on line.

well guys I land in WPB early Friday morning and hope to start mongering by lunch time, I will be sure to post any info I find on here, but it sounds like I will start by the racetrack and go from there.

You might try the strip club, Spearmint Rino, on Zip Code Place as a warm up. In the same Building there is a "relaxation parlor" where I have enjoyed a long and varied menu. Have a great trip.

Actually not too much to tell, it was not much from a mongering position. I did hook up with a super hot chic from Blue Martini, wow the selection there was awesome! Women far outnumbered men, anyone with the slightest amount of game was hooking up. There is a SMOKING barteneder as well, OMG. This was in the Lauderdale one.

Anyway, I went to a couple of "Modelling" places right near the dog track. Never went to one of these before, actually would prefer a lame rub and then a tug. This one was in a strip, with anoter by the track, don't remember the name. Picked a latina, fairly thick with great tits, basically paid 150 for a cbj, full nude with roaming. More than I wanted to spend, but the little head was doing the thinking.

Went to Relax With Us, apparantly they have a new location, might have been Relax with us II? Had a russian, provide a lame rub, then a full nude hand release while in a 69 position, with 2 of my fingers in her cooch, that was nice. That set me back 120.

All in all, I left disappointed, I wanted to hook up with the Latina Ozzy recommended and I didn't have time. Will be back down in October

Hit Spearmint Rhino today. One amazingly hot blonde that thoroughly enjoys what she does. Took her for a few dances and she ends up giving me a HJ reaching through the opening of my shorts. Definitely a good time! YMMV!

How about a twofer?

celtic knight said:
You might try the strip club, Spearmint Rino, on Zip Code Place as a warm up. In the same Building there is a "relaxation parlor" where I have enjoyed a long and varied menu. Have a great trip.
12345characters, as requested.

I found a GEM- a stone fox white girl- next- door with killer body in WPB last week. It was at a joint that hadnt had a decent babe in 2 years and the pigs were always high as hell on top of that. Thats the only clue you are getting. Im not ruining my own action anymore!!

She wasnt even greedy on top of it. I may go back and propose. This girl would be in the top 5% at ANY strip club in Florida