Watering Holes with the hottest Bar maids

Reviving this thread;

I was at the Taproom in RVC recently and *fell in love with a little mixed girl behind the bar. Probably just barely old enough to serve drinks, she was light skinned but with some African facial features, was wearing a tank/crop top showing off some great cleavage along with a well toned totally fat free stomach, only the kind a young twenty some can have. Cute AF and bubbly personality.

But there is something there for everyone. There were actually four girls running around behind the bar serving us and all were wearing the same outfit, right jeans, tank/crop tops, all had nice cleavage and tight tummies. A blonde, two brunettes, all cute as fuck.

They don't stick to one section of the huge main bar, our group was getting served by all of them as they just circle the bar and see who needs something.

For the adventurous there was even a young androgynous one who we couldn't figure out their pronoun.

But plenty of eye candy behind the bar in this place.

* I mean not literally, it's not like I would take any action on it , I didn't even flirt with her. In that setting given the huge age gap it would just be creepy.
I was just trying to convey that I thought she was really hot.
Sounds like you went on a weekend/busy night. Probably better off going on an off night when its dead & they actually have to engage with customers. Good intel though. I pass by RVC weekly and haven’t been in any of their bars in years (tend to avoid villages with ruthless private LE) - may have to check it out sometime.

Sounds like you went on a weekend/busy night. Probably better off going on an off night when its dead & they actually have to engage with customers. Good intel though. I pass by RVC weekly and haven’t been in any of their bars in years (tend to avoid villages with ruthless private LE) - may have to check it out sometime.
Take caution this town send PD out to bars and lay in wait. Few friends got pinched lost cars ,lawyers be careful

Blush Thursday nights Stella is HOT!! She is a cool chick, seems a bit innocent, didnt get as far as to pursue anything more, but she was great to look at and surprisingly a really cool and intelligent conversation. Hot Latina, born and raised here in Long Island though. I believe she said she works the Sunday day shift, but I dont get out much on Sundays.

There is a new Canz in Bohemia and Thursday Friday days is a girl Sarah with one of the greatest asses I've seen. Cool laid back chick, not super flirty either, a bit more mature (for her age, she did seem young), or maybe she just has a bf or wasnt interested. But I still had a good time having drinks with her. And well worth the view. I dont remember the other ones name, but she was cool just not as great to look at.

Would love this thread revived as hot bartenders at times can be as much fun as strippers if they have the right attitude and NPFP is definitely more of a possibility!

Reviving this thread;

I was at the Taproom in RVC recently and *fell in love with a little mixed girl behind the bar. Probably just barely old enough to serve drinks, she was light skinned but with some African facial features, was wearing a tank/crop top showing off some great cleavage along with a well toned totally fat free stomach, only the kind a young twenty some can have. Cute AF and bubbly personality.

But there is something there for everyone. There were actually four girls running around behind the bar serving us and all were wearing the same outfit, right jeans, tank/crop tops, all had nice cleavage and tight tummies. A blonde, two brunettes, all cute as fuck.

They don't stick to one section of the huge main bar, our group was getting served by all of them as they just circle the bar and see who needs something.

For the adventurous there was even a young androgynous one who we couldn't figure out their pronoun.

But plenty of eye candy behind the bar in this place.

* I mean not literally, it's not like I would take any action on it , I didn't even flirt with her. In that setting given the huge age gap it would just be creepy.
I was just trying to convey that I thought she was really hot.
Billy, have you been here recently? Any idea if this one is still around? I will be working Nassau soon and could use a good spot!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, have you been here recently? Any idea if this one is still around? I will be working Nassau soon and could use a good spot!
I haven't been in there since December.
But they seem to purposely hire hot young girls.
It wouldn't hurt to check it out if you're in the area, stop in, have a beer/drink check out whatever game is on.

If you do check it out let us know.

Blush Thursday nights Stella is HOT!! She is a cool chick, seems a bit innocent, didnt get as far as to pursue anything more, but she was great to look at and surprisingly a really cool and intelligent conversation. Hot Latina, born and raised here in Long Island though. I believe she said she works the Sunday day shift, but I dont get out much on Sundays.

There is a new Canz in Bohemia and Thursday Friday days is a girl Sarah with one of the greatest asses I've seen. Cool laid back chick, not super flirty either, a bit more mature (for her age, she did seem young), or maybe she just has a bf or wasnt interested. But I still had a good time having drinks with her. And well worth the view. I dont remember the other ones name, but she was cool just not as great to look at.

Would love this thread revived as hot bartenders at times can be as much fun as strippers if they have the right attitude and NPFP is definitely more of a possibility!
Is the girl at canz a blonde? There are quite a few hot ones that work at the Bohemia location. Anytime I am in that part of Suffolk I grab a drink there.
There is one blonde probably late 20s/early 30s with a body made for Maxim magazine. There was also a small brunette with blue eyes… to die for.
The westbury location has been slacking.

Also in Bohemia is Round two. The bar is hit or miss. A real run down coke den.

Mondays at dawg pound in Levittown has a hot blonde somewhere here suggested. I went over the summer and what a set of tits & personality to match.

Hooters has a young girl, Liana I think is her name. Innocent, naive with a body made for fucking. She comes off as a virgin you want to turn inside out and do BDSM .

Always open to bars with hot chicks at them and 100% agree with you on that some can be just as fun as strippers.

Is the girl at canz a blonde? There are quite a few hot ones that work at the Bohemia location. Anytime I am in that part of Suffolk I grab a drink there.
There is one blonde probably late 20s/early 30s with a body made for Maxim magazine. There was also a small brunette with blue eyes… to die for.

Mondays at dawg pound in Levittown has a hot blonde somewhere here suggested. I went over the summer and what a set of tits & personality to match.

Hooters has a young girl, Liana I think is her name. Innocent, naive with a body made for fucking. She comes off as a virgin you want to turn inside out and do BDSM .

Always open to bars with hot chicks at them and 100% agree with you on that some can be just as fun as strippers.
She is a blonde, we are probably talking about the same one. What a body! Do you know which days for the Hooters girl? And is she behind the bar or waitress?

I havent been to Dawg Pound in years, I will give that one a run too

The blonde with the sick body is a "fitness model" she was a city employee but left cause Vax issues. Very nice girl.

Have any citizens on here nailed any of these hot bartenders?
Over the years I have slept with bartenders from canz, hooters, whisky reds, leaky life boat and a slew of others. Often late night or stoned affairs but they are NP4P. I’m in my late 30s & being close to age helps there. As I am getting older not so much but it did. While still in good shape and attractive I am not in my late 20s anymore.
MOST of these girls aren’t SA, SB or working girl types. Many have boyfriends, sometimes married.
If you score one its because you built up a rapport with them, A recent breakup/affair or they are horny and have not gotten any in a minute.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Over the years I have slept with bartenders from canz, hooters, whisky reds, leaky life boat and a slew of others. Often late night or stoned affairs but they are NP4P. I’m in my late 30s & being close to age helps there. As I am getting older not so much but it did. While still in good shape and attractive I am not in my late 20s anymore.
MOST of these girls aren’t SA, SB or working girl types. Many have boyfriends, sometimes married.
If you score one its because you built up a rapport with them, A recent breakup/affair or they are horny and have not gotten any in a minute.
Whiskey Reds in Garden City on Nassau Blvd?

prohibition pj immediately came to mind when I saw the thread title. Most girls in hosts or bartenders roles are in early 20s to late 30s. Mostly white spinners but a few in good shape and attractive.

Indeed @MassyMan , Stopped by for some food drinks this past weekend. Saw Liana behind the bar which was shocking since I’ve only seen her work the tables. Anyways gorgeous 21yr, hell of a body, she’s friendly enough, too bad she works the day shift now a days, I’m only there weekend nights most of the time.