Vermeer Theorem of Whore Drama

Do whores and strippers have a greater propensity for "drama" in their lives?

Anecdotal evidence suggests that this is the case.

Actually we are looking at this backwards. My research has conclusively shown that bitches who attract alot of drama in their lives, have a high propensity for entering the dicksucking professions.

high drama attraction = suck dick for cash

I am eagerly awaiting my Nobel prize. i could use the money, since my taste in heewars is improving

of course it is related...we are self serving,narcisstic(sp) bitches who crave attention from men and think that our shit doesn't stink...we think the world revolves around us and our pussies...we try to addict the men who come to see us...but there are many reasons we enter this profession this is just one...

does vermeer know the meaning of "theorem"?
give him two facts and he'll queer 'em
he knows nothing of ho's
and even less of negros;
it's clear, the old dear, he does fear 'em.

SubmissiveAngel said:
does vermeer know the meaning of "theorem"?
give him two facts and he'll queer 'em
he knows nothing of ho's
and even less of negros;
it's clear, the old dear, he does fear 'em.
This retarded (not "retired") overused, nasty whore just proved Vermeer's point by taking issue with his post, instead of commenting on Miki's.

Indeed, the fact that she posts on this board at all is, in itself, proof she likes both drama (as Vermeer pointed out) and the overwhelmingly male, narcissistic attention (Miki) posting gives her.

As to knowing nothing about whores or niggers my experience has taught me that the only thing one should "know" about them is to avoid them.

As an aside, if it didn't make your pussy wet, SA, I'd slap you the next time I see you for using the "negro." Negro? Even if you object to "nigger" surely you could come up with something better than "negro."

Besides, the only reason you like niggers so much (besides their cocks and the shock-value attention you get from walking down the street with one) is that, by and large, they're stupid enough to fall fro your "tricks," so the speak.

Monger Not

SubmissiveAngel said:
there once was a monger named mackey
the man was confused (if not wacky)
he dated a whore
but hated her more
he knew not how to feel quite ezacly :)
I am not a "monger." The only "monger" here is you.

A monger is not the purchaser of a service, such as the phrase "whore monger" suggests. Instead, a "monger" is -- as the dictionary entry below establishes -- someone who sells something. See, for example, "fishmonger."

Thus, if you insist on using the word "monger" in connection with yourself or prostituion in general, it can only corretly be applied to you. See, for example, "pussymonger."

This would seem especially so given the etymology of the word, that is, to "charm" or "philter."

Main Entry: 1mon·ger
Pronunciation: 'm&[ng]-g&r, 'mä[ng]-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English mongere, from Old English mangere, from Latin mangon-, mango, of Greek origin; akin to Greek manganon charm, philter
1 : BROKER, DEALER -- usually used in combination <alemonger>
2 : a person who attempts to stir up or spread something that is usually petty or discreditable -- usually used in combination <warmonger>

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/monger

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
whore•mon•ger

Pronunciation: (hôr'mung"gur, -mong"-, hōr'- or, often, hoor'-), [key]
—n.
someone who consorts with whores; a lecher or pander. Also called whore•mas•*** Pronunciation: (hôr'mas"tur, -mä"stur, hōr'- or, often, hoor'-). [key]

whore·mong·er (hôrmnggr, -mng-, hr-)
n.
A whoremaster.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words AntonymsNoun 1. whoremonger - a prostitute's customer
whoremaster, john
customer, client - someone who pays for goods or services
2. whoremonger - a pimp who procures whores
whoremaster
fancy man, pandar, pander, panderer, pimp, ponce, procurer - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)

whoremonger Dictionary Home Upgrade

Dictionary Options Tips
Definition of Link to this definition of whoremonger
1. [n] a pimp who procures whores. More...

2. [n] a prostitute's customer. More...

Definition of Whoremonger
Whore´mon`ger
n. 1. A whoremaster; a lecher; a man who frequents the society of whores.

Related Words
client, customer, john, whoremaster

I like whores with entertainment value. gives you some mental stiumlation in between semen deposits.

you're a good poet. too bad, your only marketable talent is opening your rectum up for strangers.

Last edited:
Not Yet

slinkybender said:
whore•mon•ger

Pronunciation: (hôr'mung"gur, -mong"-, hōr'- or, often, hoor'-), [key]
—n.
someone who consorts with whores; a lecher or pander. Also called whore•mas•*** Pronunciation: (hôr'mas"tur, -mä"stur, hōr'- or, often, hoor'-). [key]

whore·mong·er (hôrmnggr, -mng-, hr-)
n.
A whoremaster.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words AntonymsNoun 1. whoremonger - a prostitute's customer
whoremaster, john
customer, client - someone who pays for goods or services
2. whoremonger - a pimp who procures whores
whoremaster
fancy man, pandar, pander, panderer, pimp, ponce, procurer - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)

whoremonger Dictionary Home Upgrade

Dictionary Options Tips
Definition of Link to this definition of whoremonger
1. [n] a pimp who procures whores. More...

2. [n] a prostitute's customer. More...

Definition of Whoremonger
Whore´mon`ger
n. 1. A whoremaster; a lecher; a man who frequents the society of whores.

Related Words
client, customer, john, whoremaster
Until the OED enborses this use, it is and remains trendy, American slip-shod nonsense.

vermeer said:
I like whores with entertainment value. gives you some mental stiumlation in between semen deposits.

you're a good poet. too bad, your only marketable talent is opening your rectum up for strangers.
I thought you said your taste in whores was improving? But if your taste in poetry is any indication it probably isn't.

justme

homo economicus
I thought usage defined language and the OED was simply an attempt to document that usage. Do normative linguists even exist?

Oxford English Dictionary Second Edition !989

whoremonger

arch.

One who has dealings with whores; one who practises whoredom; a fornicator, lecher.

whoredom

arch.

1. The practice of playing the whore, or of intercourse with whores; illicit sexual indulgence in general; fornication, harlotry.

b. pl. Acts of sexual immorality.

2. fig.; esp. in biblical and religious use, applied to idolatry or other form of unfaithfulness to the true God.

justme said:
I thought usage defined language and the OED was simply an attempt to document that usage. Do normative linguists even exist?

Oxford English Dictionary Second Edition !989

whoremonger

arch.

One who has dealings with whores; one who practises whoredom; a fornicator, lecher.

whoredom

arch.

1. The practice of playing the whore, or of intercourse with whores; illicit sexual indulgence in general; fornication, harlotry.

b. pl. Acts of sexual immorality.

2. fig.; esp. in biblical and religious use, applied to idolatry or other form of unfaithfulness to the true God.
I concede.

MackeyDeSade said:
I thought you said your taste in whores was improving? But if your taste in poetry is any indication it probably isn't.
Sorry about the snappiness here Vermeer. My bias is against verse poetry and the nasty cunt that wrote it. Nothing personal. I mean, afterall, we both shared the same ass, no?

On Second Thought

MackeyDeSade said:
I concede.
I had just blazed an L when I conceded and was feeling magnanamous toward the Board when I conceded on the Whoremonger issue. I have reconsidered.

There still remains the fundamental inconsistency between the primary or root meaning of "monger" by itself, i.e., to sell or facilitate the selling of something, and "whoremonger," meaning to purchase the services of a whore or associate with whores. To me, this fundamental inconsistency negates use of the secondary meaning of "monger." Thus, I stand by my original statement that "whoremonger" as it was used by SA and is understood on this Board is linguisitcally incorrect.