Vanessa 305-879-0037 Merrick Latina

Hey UG back and first provider seen since think 2019 Lury.
I love big ass and after going to doll house back then, popping 5 loads with the beautiful Lury and wanting to see famous booty queen Valentina and failing to make a date. I wanted to test the waters again and found Vanessa on a site not to be mentioned with great pictures, videos and reviews.
I scheduled a date for a hour back in May and met a an upscale hotel in Melville during the night. She I believe was indeed the girl in the photos and videos. Beautiful fake big boobs and a nice not huge but was a big ass. She was wearing like a nice white sexy nightgown.
Her English wasn’t the best but since similar age and she thought I was real attractive there was chemistry and we had a great time. Everything was covered. Didn’t allow dfk or daty. Cbj was solid. No deep throating but she had great suction. After the cbj I asked for a hj and titty fucking. Which led me to popping all over her boobs and some got on her face which to my surprise she wasn’t angry and laughed it off.
After some talk we went for round 2 which started off in missionary then I really wanted to see her ass so she told me her favorite is doggy and riding. So did some doggy and prone bone watching the ass jiggle and grabbing was awesome. Then went to reverse cowgirl were I popped number 2. After we hang out in bed cuddled talked and I think the best part was when time was up and I got out of bed I was hard and she came over grabbed my dick one last time and gave a few tugs with a smile and I was leaking precum on her hands.

overall I enjoyed my time and give like an 8 out of 10. Beautiful girl, smoking body. She does aim to please. Wasn’t gfe which I like but didnt bother me. English is limited and does use a phone translator app. Upscale hotel was a plus. 250hr non gfe but felt like a gf and 2 pops.
Mannn...Lury feels like the one that got away and I never even had the pleasure of meeting her!

Nice review and welcome back!

Thanks Cheese. Lury was indeed a needle in a haystack. One whose time on the island was short. It was at a time when I met her that I was still new and inexperienced to sex. 250hr unlimited pops was a steal.
Happy hunting my fellow mongers!
UG great community.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Saw this one not too long ago, pictures are accurate, thick latina, light skin big ass big chest, I think they are man made. Was a bit mechanical, went for the SS100. Location I dont think is the best but its not the worst. CBJ , CG, DS and mish to finish. I was out within 15 minutes. Most importantly when I had her, clean no fish market smell at all. Will repeat if I had too

To remind, I dont like any covered services. I'll take a average BBJCIM over great CFS any day any time.

But the photos on this one really had me triggered so I txtd it 730AM , said I'll b around her area 830AM , she said ok, cop check, fare breakdown as previously mentioned here.

Txtd from the parking lot and got room number right away.

She opened the door in a green crop top and some granny undies. I dont care about clothing. No smell or mess. Face was pretty and smily greeting. could easily see the body under whatever she was wearing was FIRE. Not sure who said she was 5"7 , but I'm 5"6 so she must be 5"2.

Took the 20 for 100, left it on the TV stand, went to the bathroom for a sec. The 2 trash cans in the bathroom both had leftover of whatever was smoked in probably a small pipe. But with no smell or any signs of her, it's hard to say what it could be.

Walked out of the bathroom and she was undressed. The breasts are tremendous. They are likely Ds, not saggy but very soft so hard to say if natural or manmade because there are scars on the sides that look like a boobfix.

Also some little scars that look like a tummy tuck.

She starts playing with jr to get him a bit harder and puts a cover with her mouth to start CBJ while I stand and she's on the bed. Played with her amazing boobs, rub the shaved kitty, just no insertion.

When I was ready I put her in doggy, she lubbed up and we start working it. Her ass is beautiful size, good shape, not huge but very meaty and soft. Just also I noticed scars that could imply to a ass job , though it definitely didnt feel man made.

DS was no more than 2 minutes as I needed to grab these breasts again. Switched to mish, went slow cause I was about to pop but wanted to continue enjoying her. Great mish cause she's pretty, kitty shaved, breasts great so probably the best position with her.

She seemed like she definitely take and probably also even enjoy a better pounding but I didn't have it in me due to tremendous buildup, so few more minutes of that and as I was about to pop it was like she felt it and squeezed her puss to get me done and emptied out.

I have to say she wasn't so tight, but when she did the squeeze thing she had me blowing in the bag in 15 seconds. Maybe if I could do more for her she'd be more into it, but since the whole time I had to conserve my self not pop quickly I dont think she really cared about much, didnt clockwatch but definitely wanted me to b done and out.

Cleaned up with alcohol spray and wipes.

Little small talk, smiles and giggles and out the door.

Would definitely repeat cause she's hot, for the price she's great, I could easily see her charge triple her rates (not that I would pay), I'll try to go again when I'm not so built up so that I could try give her a more decent pounding to c how she takes it or likes it...

Writing this took me longer than what it took me to pop with her.

Bye

To remind, I dont like any covered services. I'll take a average BBJCIM over great CFS any day any time.

But the photos on this one really had me triggered so I txtd it 730AM , said I'll b around her area 830AM , she said ok, cop check, fare breakdown as previously mentioned here.

Txtd from the parking lot and got room number right away.

She opened the door in a green crop top and some granny undies. I dont care about clothing. No smell or mess. Face was pretty and smily greeting. could easily see the body under whatever she was wearing was FIRE. Not sure who said she was 5"7 , but I'm 5"6 so she must be 5"2.

Took the 20 for 100, left it on the TV stand, went to the bathroom for a sec. The 2 trash cans in the bathroom both had leftover of whatever was smoked in probably a small pipe. But with no smell or any signs of her, it's hard to say what it could be.

Walked out of the bathroom and she was undressed. The breasts are tremendous. They are likely Ds, not saggy but very soft so hard to say if natural or manmade because there are scars on the sides that look like a boobfix.

Also some little scars that look like a tummy tuck.

She starts playing with jr to get him a bit harder and puts a cover with her mouth to start CBJ while I stand and she's on the bed. Played with her amazing boobs, rub the shaved kitty, just no insertion.

When I was ready I put her in doggy, she lubbed up and we start working it. Her ass is beautiful size, good shape, not huge but very meaty and soft. Just also I noticed scars that could imply to a ass job , though it definitely didnt feel man made.

DS was no more than 2 minutes as I needed to grab these breasts again. Switched to mish, went slow cause I was about to pop but wanted to continue enjoying her. Great mish cause she's pretty, kitty shaved, breasts great so probably the best position with her.

She seemed like she definitely take and probably also even enjoy a better pounding but I didn't have it in me due to tremendous buildup, so few more minutes of that and as I was about to pop it was like she felt it and squeezed her puss to get me done and emptied out.

I have to say she wasn't so tight, but when she did the squeeze thing she had me blowing in the bag in 15 seconds. Maybe if I could do more for her she'd be more into it, but since the whole time I had to conserve my self not pop quickly I dont think she really cared about much, didnt clockwatch but definitely wanted me to b done and out.

Cleaned up with alcohol spray and wipes.

Little small talk, smiles and giggles and out the door.

Would definitely repeat cause she's hot, for the price she's great, I could easily see her charge triple her rates (not that I would pay), I'll try to go again when I'm not so built up so that I could try give her a more decent pounding to c how she takes it or likes it...

Writing this took me longer than what it took me to pop with her.

Bye
Ad says BBJ, was that not an option ?

This place is convenient to my location, great price, and she's my type. I visited her in the afternoon. Same text back and forth as described. Asked if I was LE. She answered the door in a thong and very high cut t shirt to the point her nipples flashed in and out from under. I'm not expert but everything felt natural on her. Top and bottom. There are some odds scars here and there but I hardly paid attention to them as everything passed the "it feels soft" test.

Bathroom check. $100 on desk for SS. Got naked and joined her on the bed. Got handsy as she woke up junior. Honestly, just palming her big ass and tits was enough to wake him up. CBJ with good suction and some soft moans for a few mins and she asked what position. I chose DS like an idiot. Got greedy and wanted to be back there but her phat ass put a spell on me and I blew in the bag after what could have been a minute. I usually have this with first time visits. She pulled off the bag and sprayed alcohol on Jr. I wiped off with a baby wipe she gave me. Some chit chat and smiles. Probably had 10 mins left on the clock lol.

If you like busty and a bubble butt, she's great. She has stretch marks, ass has some cellulite, few marks on her body as others have said. But it's all real and real fun.

Face: 7
Body (If you like this style): 8
Performance: 8
Ease of setting up: 10
Price: 10

She in a new location in Freeport few days ago I sent out a text and she responded with rates 100 20mins, 150 he, 200hr. I chose the 20min option, I was about 30 mins away. When I got texted her and she asked if I was a cop I said no and she gave me the room number I knocked on the door she opened up the door standing behind she was wearing a sexy bra and thong set I was happy to say the least, she had a amazing body!!!!!!!

Her the donation and her English isn’t the best, but she tries. We some small talk. I sat on the bed and she pulled her amazing tits out they look natural, feels soft with beautiful nipples. She then took out a cover and put it on and give me a cbj, wasn’t great, no deep throat but she got one of the best dick sucking lips in this game and she pretty. She put some lube on the condom and her pussy and then got on top for some CG this was great. I put her on her back with her legs spread like a the letter “V”, pounding away until I finish. She has a beautiful body and pretty face, I’m a sucker for a pretty face and pretty pussy lips ( innie).

She cleaned me up with alcohol and we hugged kiss on the cheek goodbye. Shes my favorite.

Attractive 9
Body 10
Performance 8
Location 7
Rate 100

I will definitely come back again and again.

I forgot to mention, after she cleaned me up, she tossed the used Jimmy hat and baby wipes into a cream colored trash can. That trash can was a little more than half full, with used condoms and baby wipes. I asked her if she was busy today, she said “really busy with a smile on her pretty face”
That pretty pussy (innie) is getting worked on!

I forgot to mention, after she cleaned me up, she tossed the used Jimmy hat and baby wipes into a cream colored trash can. That trash can was a little more than half full, with used condoms and baby wipes. I asked her if she was busy today, she said “really busy with a smile on her pretty face”
I think she’s been around since 2017 or 18 when I first saw her

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a weird sick client that pays her big bucks for all those used rubbers in that little trash can lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a weird sick client that pays her big bucks for all those used rubbers in that little trash can lol.
I can honestly say I have pocketed my own rubbers after visiting a provider with this thought in mind. Only if im feeling really really sketched out.

I saw some druggy at an extremely slummy motel for a cbj one time. She saw me pocket the cover after we were done. (The pail in the room had nothing in it at all.) She got super paranoid. Says "I can't let you leave with that." Now I'm getting more paranoid. I tell her "it's just a thing I do for safety." She say "you can flush it then." Fine by me. Went to flush it, toilet was clogged. Spun around and didn't go down. I wasn't paranoid enough to fish it out of the toilet. So I said fuck it and bounced.

As weird as it is I find more safety and comfort in seeing that little motel pail full of paper towels and used rubbers. Semen roulette at that point haha.

Sorry to get off topic of the thread. @gold69 comment just made me think of this time.

I can honestly say I have pocketed my own rubbers after visiting a provider with this thought in mind. Only if im feeling really really sketched out.

I saw some druggy at an extremely slummy motel for a cbj one time. She saw me pocket the cover after we were done. (The pail in the room had nothing in it at all.) She got super paranoid. Says "I can't let you leave with that." Now I'm getting more paranoid. I tell her "it's just a thing I do for safety." She say "you can flush it then." Fine by me. Went to flush it, toilet was clogged. Spun around and didn't go down. I wasn't paranoid enough to fish it out of the toilet. So I said fuck it and bounced.

As weird as it is I find more safety and comfort in seeing that little motel pail full of paper towels and used rubbers. Semen roulette at that point haha.

Sorry to get off topic of the thread. @gold69 comment just made me think of this time.
He think somebody’s going to take it and impregnate themselves. I’m not sure I understand.

I think she moved to a different state, she was my all time favorite! Pretty face, nice body, pretty innie pussy, great prices, in-call, no drama, not flaky, nice, any position I wanted. I gotta move on, find another.

I think she moved to a different state, she was my all time favorite! Pretty face, nice body, pretty innie pussy, great prices, in-call, no drama, not flaky, nice, any position I wanted. I gotta move on, find another.
She's still around the island but travels to other states. When she's here, looks like she goes to Freeport.