Vanessa 305-879-0037 Merrick Latina

G

Gsx98

Has anyone visited her yet? Have seen her ads and many times she has video clips attached to it. Seems like maybe she is real but checking here to see if anyone has been with her yet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Has anyone visited her yet? Have seen her ads and many times she has video clips attached to it. Seems like maybe she is real but checking here to see if anyone has been with her yet.
Could she be affiliated with the other Columbian you reviewed in Merrick?

G

Gsx98

That’s what I thought could be possible but the other never mentioned any friends or affiliates. Also this one is now in Westbury this week.

Could she be affiliated with the other Columbian you reviewed in Merrick?
Actually both are listed in Westbury today so it’s possible.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That’s what I thought could be possible but the other never mentioned any friends or affiliates. Also this one is now in Westbury this week.

Actually both are listed in Westbury today so it’s possible.
I'm thinking they might have the same, um, "handler".

G

Gsx98

They prob have the same handler but both they work independent when asked.

Damn she posted a new video today on her ad. Someone needs to go try it out!!! I’m not TOFTT but it’s very tempting! I think someone must know and they are not sharing the info!

See that she is back in westbury today want to TOFTT only thing that’s holding me back is the RR dibble dr location she’s staying at haven’t been there in years but remember reading that place was pretty hot a few years ago anyone been recently?

billyS

Reign of Terror
See that she is back in westbury today want to TOFTT only thing that’s holding me back is the RR dibble dr location she’s staying at haven’t been there in years but remember reading that place was pretty hot a few years ago anyone been recently?
Don't sit in your car smoking pot while waiting for the girl to give you her room# ( that's how one of Lury's customer's got busted).

Bring a backpack and sling it over your shoulder when you walk from the car to the door so it looks like you belong in the hotel.

Wait at Lowes, but don't park off by yourself, park in a busy section, until she gives you her room number.

But if it's a sting none of that will help you.

Don't sit in your car smoking pot while waiting for the girl to give you her room# ( that's how one of Lury's customer's got busted).

Bring a backpack and sling it over your shoulder when you walk from the car to the door so it looks like you belong in the hotel.

Wait at Lowes, but don't park off by yourself, park in a busy section, until she gives you her room number.

But if it's a sting none of that will help you.
I used to stop and get complimentary coffee on way upstairs

I’ve been lurking on here for the last two months and am really new to all this but I TOFTT last night. Really needed a release last night and saw Vanessa’s ad. I checked here to see if anyone had met with her and almost got dissuaded by the comments on this post regarding the location. Decided to hit her up anyway. She texted me the location and rates. $100 for 20mins, $150 for 30mins, $200 for 1hr. Told her I would be there in 20 mins and wanted an hour. Asked if I was a cop, told her no and she said ok. I got to the location, texted that I was there, got the room number, and went up.

I knocked on the door and behind the door was a beautiful 5’7” Dominican chick in red lingerie. The pictures are definitely her and that body just looked amazing in person. She confirmed how much time I wanted with her (an hour) and I left the donation ($200) on the dresser. Asked her what was included in the hour and she told me two pops, CBJ and CFS. Asked about extras but she doesn’t offer any. She took off the lingerie and told me to get comfortable and get on the bed.

Once on the bed she starts playing with junior. Once he is at attention she slips the condom on and starts a CBJ that felt amazing. Junior is admittedly not big so idk if I’m really the one to comment on her DT ability but I was happy with it. While she was going at it I was touching her all over her body. I went to FIV but she stopped me and told me she doesn’t do that which kinda sucked. She kept sucking and licking and then asked me what position I wanted to start off with. Told her to hop on RCG and I unfortunately didn’t last too long and blew in the bag. She removes the bag, wipes me down and gets up to wipe her self and goes to bathroom for a sec. She lays down and we have a chat until I’m ready to go again.

Unfortunately second time wasn’t in the cards for me. She got me started with CBJ and we moved to DS. Her ass looked amazing but after thrusting for a while I guess I just tired my self out too much cause junior stopped cooperating. She wiped me down and we chatted a bit more. After chatting for a bit we tried again to make the second pop happen. CBJ to get it started and I just gotta reiterate how good her CBJ felt. She then got on top in CG and rode for a good while. Then we shifted to missionary and then I stood up and did missionary with her on the edge of the bed. Then junior decided to stop cooperating again. Not sure what was going on with me but I decided to throw in the towel. I was there for about 30-40 mins. I left disappointed in my self for performance but Vanessa was great. I would probably repeat just not take the full hour unless I’m really feeling strong.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Asked her what was included in the hour and she told me two pops, CBJ and CFS.
FWIW, you would not have gotten the shot at two pops had you not gone for the hour. So other than the outcome, it really wasn't a waste of time. Hats off to you - although the hat on may have been the problem - for even attempting round two.

BTW, I also spent some time lurking on here before joining. Not two months but enough time to familiarize myself with the rules and protocol.

Saw she went back to Merrick last week so shot a text and she responded with rates 100 20mins, 150 he, 200hr I chose the 20min option, we setup a time and off I went. When I got texted her and she asked if I was a cop I said no and she gave me the room number I knocked on the door she opened up the door standing behind it which is usually never a good sign but when I stepped in and looked behind the door it was exactly the girl from the ad videos and photos wearing the same exactly sexy bra and panty set I was happy to say the least.

Took care of the donation and her English seemed so so but she made a good effort so some small talk could be had. I sat on the bed and she pulled her amazing tits out all natural super soft with responsive nipples. She then took out a cover and put it on and proceeded to give me a cbj, wasn’t great cbj’s never are but playing with her titties got me we’re I needed to be. She put some lube on the condom and her pussy and then got on top for some CG this was great she let me smack her ass and play with her tits. Next we moved to doggy her ass isn’t the big BBL Latina type ass but it’s still nice and it’s super soft and has a great shape. Slipped in and took her from behind watching that amazing view until I popped in the bag.

She cleaned me up and we hugged goodbye I will go for an HR next time for sure. Be safe out there gentleman!

The Latina binge continues, came across (literally came across) her ad and saw some reviews from a while back that alluded that the pics could be accurate. Tried to see her twice; first time I got there and was ghosted, so I texted Isamal and she was ready immediately and railed her again so all in all not a loss. I decide to give her one more chance as this place is too conveniently close to where I work and I can't help myself. 100 for 20 mins, and 20 mins rather than 15 is a nice touch, 150hh 250 h were the other quotes, 50 extra for bbj and bbj included in hour.

Get to the room and she greets me wearing really sexy red lingerie. Thought she had a really awesome insta model look, big breasts but not too big for her thin frame, she is thinner than Isamal, but her ass is absolutely perfect. And she knows it. She starts by bending over and teasing me a bit. Decent enough cbj, was touching me all over and was into it. Mish (no kissing, meh), she rode me well, and in a few different variations, doggy (ass looked incredible), standing doggy, lazy dog, and boom. Another huge plus is that her pussy was really tight. No fingers in any hole either and no nipple play, she did have rules and this wasn't gfe by any means. Though it was a standard pump and dump, this girls body was as close to a 10/10 as possible, and for the price just...wow.

Face: 8
Body: 9.5 (no one is a ten, but holy hell was this close)
Performance: 8
Attitude: N/A, again very little English

Pros: Self-explanatory
Cons: Flaked on me once and has a lot of rules. Still not a fan of the hotel either, looks a bit dumpy.

Misc: Isamal is bigger and has a fatter ass and does anal, but I think Vanessa is the better deal. Linda seems the last of this crew, will probably try her out as well when I get the chance.

The Latina binge continues, came across (literally came across) her ad and saw some reviews from a while back that alluded that the pics could be accurate. Tried to see her twice; first time I got there and was ghosted, so I texted Isamal and she was ready immediately and railed her again so all in all not a loss. I decide to give her one more chance as this place is too conveniently close to where I work and I can't help myself. 100 for 20 mins, and 20 mins rather than 15 is a nice touch, 150hh 250 h were the other quotes, 50 extra for bbj and bbj included in hour.

Get to the room and she greets me wearing really sexy red lingerie. Thought she had a really awesome insta model look, big breasts but not too big for her thin frame, she is thinner than Isamal, but her ass is absolutely perfect. And she knows it. She starts by bending over and teasing me a bit. Decent enough cbj, was touching me all over and was into it. Mish (no kissing, meh), she rode me well, and in a few different variations, doggy (ass looked incredible), standing doggy, lazy dog, and boom. Another huge plus is that her pussy was really tight. No fingers in any hole either and no nipple play, she did have rules and this wasn't gfe by any means. Though it was a standard pump and dump, this girls body was as close to a 10/10 as possible, and for the price just...wow.

Face: 8
Body: 9.5 (no one is a ten, but holy hell was this close)
Performance: 8
Attitude: N/A, again very little English

Pros: Self-explanatory
Cons: Flaked on me once and has a lot of rules. Still not a fan of the hotel either, looks a bit dumpy.

Misc: Isamal is bigger and has a fatter ass and does anal, but I think Vanessa is the better deal. Linda seems the last of this crew, will probably try her out as well when I get the chance.
I'm not clear on this. Who did you see? Does "no nipple play" mean no sucking and no manipulation? Thanks!

I saw Vanessa and this review was for Vanessa, but have seen Isamal recently and compared the two because they use the same posting formats and work out of the same place (usually at the same times). And some manipulation is allowed, she has nipple rings so I'd imagine that wouldn't be pleasant, but no sucking.

Long time lurker here. Tried out Vanessa a couple times a few weeks ago at a motel in Merrick. Did a ss each time and price was as others mentioned. Got to the location and sent a text, le check, and was in the room in 5mins. Once inside do the usual check bathroom, wash hands, put donation on dresser. I would say shes in her early 30's. Latina music video chick face, nice C cup tits, slim waist, tight shaved kitty, natural ass.
Each time she starts off by putting on a cover and performs a basic cbj. After about 5mins she asks what position. She lubes up and im in. Nice tight pussy. She doesnt let you fiv but let me rub her clit. I noticed when she has her nipple rings in she doesnt allow nipple/breast play which is a bummer since im not into those things. Pound her out in missionary/doggy/cg and bust in bag.
Last time I saw her I was "backedup" so precummed in the bag abit and some dripped out onto her pussy as I was fucking her. She freaked out alittle when she felt it, killed the mood alil, asked if I should change the bag but she said no and just let me finish.
I have a thing for Dominicans so the body on this one made me see her twice probably not the service but hey got the job done.

Overall 7.5/10

Hey UG back and first provider seen since think 2019 Lury.
I love big ass and after going to doll house back then, popping 5 loads with the beautiful Lury and wanting to see famous booty queen Valentina and failing to make a date. I wanted to test the waters again and found Vanessa on a site not to be mentioned with great pictures, videos and reviews.
I scheduled a date for a hour back in May and met a an upscale hotel in Melville during the night. She I believe was indeed the girl in the photos and videos. Beautiful fake big boobs and a nice not huge but was a big ass. She was wearing like a nice white sexy nightgown.
Her English wasn’t the best but since similar age and she thought I was real attractive there was chemistry and we had a great time. Everything was covered. Didn’t allow dfk or daty. Cbj was solid. No deep throating but she had great suction. After the cbj I asked for a hj and titty fucking. Which led me to popping all over her boobs and some got on her face which to my surprise she wasn’t angry and laughed it off.
After some talk we went for round 2 which started off in missionary then I really wanted to see her ass so she told me her favorite is doggy and riding. So did some doggy and prone bone watching the ass jiggle and grabbing was awesome. Then went to reverse cowgirl were I popped number 2. After we hang out in bed cuddled talked and I think the best part was when time was up and I got out of bed I was hard and she came over grabbed my dick one last time and gave a few tugs with a smile and I was leaking precum on her hands.

overall I enjoyed my time and give like an 8 out of 10. Beautiful girl, smoking body. She does aim to please. Wasn’t gfe which I like but didnt bother me. English is limited and does use a phone translator app. Upscale hotel was a plus. 250hr non gfe but felt like a gf and 2 pops.