V. Stiviano

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wanna know is who those people are who walk behind her and sport "V Stiviano" baseball caps like a boxers entourage when they enter the ring .

I also wanna know when Kobe Bryant starts HIS lifetime ban for yelling " fucking faggot" to a ref that was caught by court side mics during a nationally televised game a few years back. Kobe didn't even miss a game and only paid a minimal fine.

On a similar note while I rant on pro sports political correctness run amok and blatant hypocrisy... Aldon Smith who is currently up on multiple felony weapons charges, a separate bunch of charges resulting from making a terrorist threat for yelling "bomb" at an airport and owner of no less than 3 DUI convictions... just had his 5th year option worth just shy of 10 million a year picked up by the 49'ers while Richie Incognito who basically told Jonathon Martin he wanted to fuck his sister and cum on her face is facing the end of his career.

What I wanna know is who those people are who walk behind her and sport "V Stiviano" baseball caps like a boxers entourage when they enter the ring .

Goes to show some people will do anything for money. But what the hell is she promoting??? She's a nobody with 15 minutes of fame. On Barbara Walters she showed her intelligence or lack thereof. Just a golddigging whore who targeted Sterling and destroyed him. But something smells fishy, why ruin a good thing unless you're actually working for someone else.

I also wanna know when Kobe Bryant starts HIS lifetime ban for yelling " fucking faggot" to a ref that was caught by court side mics during a nationally televised game a few years back. Kobe didn't even miss a game and only paid a minimal fine.

Economics, he brings in the money.

On a similar note while I rant on pro sports political correctness run amok and blatant hypocrisy... Aldon Smith who is currently up on multiple felony weapons charges, a separate bunch of charges resulting from making a terrorist threat for yelling "bomb" at an airport and owner of no less than 3 DUI convictions... just had his 5th year option worth just shy of 10 million a year picked up by the 49'ers while Richie Incognito who basically told Jonathon Martin he wanted to fuck his sister and cum on her face is facing the end of his career.
We live in a fucked up world.

I didn't post that right:

Reply to Ozzie on V. Stiviano

Goes to show some people will do anything for money. But what the hell is she promoting??? She's a nobody with 15 minutes of fame. On Barbara Walters she showed her intelligence or lack thereof. Just a golddigging whore who targeted Sterling and destroyed him. But something smells fishy, why ruin a good thing unless you're actually working for someone else.

Reply on Kobe Bryant:

Economics, he brings in the money.

Did anyone read the whole story? The "thing" was coming to an end, she is being sued by his disgrutle wife, he demanded all the "gifts" back although he could easily wrote it off with all his money. He's an 80 year old racist with a plantation mentality with a history of lawsuits regarding his unsavory behavior and you guys think she's worse. The whole thing is gross but she didn't make him a creep. He's the bottom if the barrel in a city full of arrangements between wealthy older men and younger trophy girlfriends, many if these men more famous and influncial then him and they are not targeted for revencge because they honor the agreements. This is a situation where you get as good as you are as a person.

This guy should have gotten the boot by the NBA years ago, it was the last straw.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
He's an 80 year old racist with a plantation mentality with a history of lawsuits regarding his unsavory behavior and you guys think she's worse.
I don't see people saying she is worse. I don't see any comparisons at all. No matter how good or bad HE is, she can be criticized for her actions. The appropriate reaction to a scumbag doesn't have to be to turn into a scumbag too.

Marc Cuban (owner of the Mavricks) said it best... it's not illegal in this country to be a moron. And Sterling is hardly the only one who owns an NBA or professional sports team who has racist or bigoted thoughts. She on the other hand committed an illegal act by taping him without his consent. If everyone here had their private thoughts and conversations recorded we would all be just as, if not more guilty or wrong doings as Sterling. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Here's the best hypocritical part of this. No it's not that a league and hypocritical media judged him for speaking his private thoughts which many... MANY of them share, but prior to the Clippers game the day Sterlings banishment was handed down, Jessie Jackson (mr hymietown himself) was on the Clipper bench leading a pre-game prayer. And I'll say it again.. where's Kobe's punishment? Where's the media and outrage over what he did...during a game? Where was Tim Hardaways punishment for saying (after being asked about gay players in the locker room) that he "hated gay people". A rant that lasted a few minutes during a radio station interview.

Btw...

As a result of that lawsuit filed by Sterlings wife against Stiviano.... Stiv said she would ruin him if the suit wasn't dropped.

And she did just that. So you can pile extortion on top of the illegal hundred hours of recordings she made.

But Emily ... he has earned a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP. Doesn't that count for something?
The NAACP is a vast organization, it was a local chapter that made the blunder. He put on a good public show, covered hos tracks and donates a heap of money. I'm not condoning it but don't get carried away, it wasn't a national decision. It's not like they called a successionist racist freeloader a patriot.

The insiders of the sport weren't shocked, apparently his behavior was well known in the inner circles.

On a personal note, my beloved late grandfather was an loud old Jewish racist. He was so racist he was convinced my sister's South Asian boyfriend was black, everyone darker then a tan was black to him. The difference is he would have been much older then Sterling, too old and set in his ways to be influenced by the civil rights and he didn't own a sports team where 70% of the players are people he feels are inferior. I don't understand why he or Sterling thought the was better, the Klan or Tea Party (same difference) hates Jews too, we weren't exactly revered until the Second Coming nonsense and that's only to convert us so they can get their rapture.

I don't think Sterling did have intimate relations with her, I believe she was a paid prop just like the NAACP money to camouflage his racial profiling past. The most offensive thing his said is that he believes he makes the players money, that's his plantation mentality, that they would be nothing without big daddy Sterling when the reality is just the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.