using "Snow Bunny" in ads

I see providers using the term "Snow Bunny" in their ads.

Do they really understand the term? From what I've read in online dictionaries, the definition can simply mean a Caucasian woman. But more often than not it actually describes a white female who enjoys the company of black men.

So I found it contradictory in this provider's ad - http://longisland.************/Fema...ian-freaky-snow-bunny-1000-me-or-its/61419198 - that she would post using the term but exclaim in her ad "No black guys Or hood guys."

I always thought it meant that the SP is an afficiando of "white powder" and is open to use during the session
I thought so, too, until I looked up the definition on Urban Dictionary and another similar one. Neither of them mentioned a drug connotation.

I always thought it meant that the SP is an afficiando of "white powder" and is open to use during the session
There are stupid people in this world- just a fact of the distribution of intelligence. But I find it hard to believe that someone one would be so stupid in the business to advertise in an ad for prostitution that they are a snow bunny with the meaning they are 'an aficionado of "white powder" '. I mean so stupid that they would have to have a card with pictures of currency to look at showing that 2 $50 bills was the same as 5- $20s and the same as 4 $20s + 2- $10s, etc., so as to know they are being paid correctly.
It just can't be.

The only logical explanation I can come up with of the snow bunny meaning of 'an aficionado of "white powder" other than stupidity is for use in a sting (the ad is a decoy) hoping to really nail the john big time if he brings "snow" to the decoy session.

Ok - couldn't let this go - I just couldn't believe anyone would be so stupid as to advertise in an ad for prostitution that they are a snow bunny with the meaning they are 'an aficionado of "white powder" .

Did a search for all of NY(as in the state of) BP for snow bunny.

All the ads I checked that had snow bunny in them were for white women (had pictures of white women ).

Slang dictionary I found had as 1st def: an attractive Caucasian female
2nd def: a promiscuous woman

Now I can go back to sleep (its getting close to 5am).

Yeah, but it's the other definitions that go on to add that it refers to a white woman who enjoys black men. But ironically, most of the snow bunny ads state "no black men."

Check out the Urban Dictionary - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snow+Bunny

TOP DEFINITION
Urban coloquial for caucassean women.
Yo, that Snow Bunny has an ass like a sista.

1.) a white female; this expression is commonly used to describe a white female who mingles amoung black males
2.) can be used as a sign of approval
"I got a snow bunny and a black girl too, you pay da right price and they'll both do you." -Terrance Howard

hot white girls who like black guys
No, I don't like snowbunnys, I only date sistas.

Bear in mind that the UD is written by the public, like Wikipedia, so no guarantee of it's authenticity.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree that Genius is more than likely correct with the Urban Dictionary definition of a snow bunny. However, it is not improbable that an SP can use the term to mean something else. I've seen "420 friendly" together with "snow bunny" stated in BP ads; should that raise a flag?

Banacek, I believe Slinky is absolutely correct. It shouldn't really come as any surprise that people advertising on a prostitution board advertise for other illegal services. There are open advertisements for group sex parties on BP and CL, for example. As Slinky points out, there are lots of ads for "420 friendly" providers. There's a market for providers who party, so it shouldn't come as any surprise that providers offering these services would find a way to advertise for them.

I started a thread a while back on BP & CL euphemisms that you might find interesting/entertaining:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/interpreting-euphemisms-on-cl-bp.49387/

Happy hobbying!