Useless Drama that has nothing to do with the thread!

Photofinish thanks for creeping her out You should have just accepted that she didnt want to see you So I guess you must have freaked her out to the point that she quit, When will you guys learn not to get attached to any of the providers no matter how cute hot sweeet down to earth and how special the providers make them feel The good ones do that to get the repeat business but at the risk of the soory ass saps that fall for them thinking they are so special to the provider. Mcfatman unless you took her away for the past week and were in another state or country I think you really arent in the position to assure anyone that she wasnt around so get some creds and post some reviews here before chiming in, BLACKPRODGY you know her well since you have expirienced her nervousness of meeting new and repeat clients as I have in the past, out of the 12 times i actually set up a meet with her she backed out 5 times (1\2 hr before meeting) and the other seven I had to reassure her over and over that we had met before ( think she might have short term memory issues) so im sure it doesnt make her feel at ease when she has a client who thinks he has a special relationship with her texting her endlessly and questioning her if she saw other clients or not, thats just outright reeks of being (creepy, stalker, obsessed, unstable, needy, desprate, lonely ect....) call it what you want Come on guys lets grow up and stop being babys Photofinish you are truelay a dick thanks for fucking up this thread and the provider with your crying and heartbreak. With this said Im done with this topic. Ohh Photofinish please reaasure us that you didnt tell her about this board ?!?!? Becuase I have a feeling you might have babbled it to her while you were crying to her and texting her ?!?!?!??!?! You Are Truley A Bitch Asshole

LISTEVE you are right about that She will wait I think untill the stalkers and creepers dissapear and she will get back in business UTR

Man go back to starting with august posts Photo you been hounding her for awhile it seems, and look what happened when she gave in and met you You fucked it up for everyone

NYDOM FREDFLINT your reviews were right on point just like mine we all had great times but look who fell in fucking love and fucked it LMAO Im done with this thread. If she does come back keep it to urselfs so Photo doesnt go crying to her on why she doesnt want to see him and scare her off again.

HAppy and Safe New years to all the sane mongers on here

Photofinish61
Silver

Glad to know my credibility is still intact. LOL. Thanks for corroborating my story, disappointing as it is.

What fucking credibility ??!!

Let me tell you something, asshole...before you go flaming anyone, why don't you fucking take a minute out and think instead of jumping to conclusions?

I had NOTHING to do with scaring Cassie off or fucking anything up for anyone here. She and I happen to be friendly with each other and she texted me, complaining that people like you are saying they saw her when they didn't. So please spare me the rampage. I'm just as disappointed that she's not doing this anymore, but she assured me it wasn't me and said if she ever decided to do this again (unlikely) I'd be one of the first people she calls. However I'm not counting on it. Look, dammit, I said before, the girl wants a normal life. She tried this and couldn't handle the creeps out there. And I'm not one of them.

As to whether or not she knows about this site, newsflash, if you bothered to read back through the 8 fucking pages of this thread, you'd have seen a post by someone telling ME that she reads this site. How about doing some research before you go off on somebody?

I am neither pathetic, nor lovesick. I have a damn good reputation on this board. Never broke or even bent the rules and have provided MANY damn good and reliable reviews here, that have helped many mongers and saved even more from wasting their hard earned money. If I like someone, I'm gonna fucking say it. I liked Cassie a lot because she's a really sweet girl and you just don't see that in this business. I'm a nice guy and treat every provider I've ever seen with nothing but respect and make them feel comfortable with me. I'm not some stupid kid. I'm a man in my 50's who knows what the fuck is going on in this business and I resent your childish tantrum and accusations.

I know WAY more than I care to let on here, whether you care to believe me or not. But trust me, it's not because of me that she's not doing this. It's more because of assholes like you that she's stepping out of this business. Believe me, I WISH PM's were allowed, because you'd get an earful on this subject from me that just can't be posted publicly. You are way off base, sir and you need to step back, put a lid on it and show some fucking respect...to me and to Cassie for her wishes here.

And if you don't believe me, and you actually have seen and texted Cassie, I strongly encourage you to contact her directly and ask her yourself. Maybe hearing the real story from her will convince you once and for all. And when you're done hearing it from her, I expect an apology from you on this thread. Unfuckingbelievable. I will NOT have my reputation flamed, degraded or questioned by some asshole having a temper tantrum because he had his lollypop taken away.

You might have been a member of this board longer, but I'll put my 400+ posts up against your 55 posts any day of the week. I've been sharing and helping while you spent most of your time here lurking and taking. So stick it!

nycliguy - I doubt anything Photo did scared her off. She has been seeing many mongers now for a while. It is safe to say that many mongers are kind of scary looking and probably a tough crew to deal with on a daily basis. Photo was probably one of the more normal guys she dealt with. I would bet on the other 100 guys she has been with over the last year or so.

Thank you, Steve. I appreciate the vote of confidence. I was starting to feel my credibility on this board was at stake. The truth is, Cassie DID tell me other guys on this board creeped her out and promised it wasn't me. The fact is she has stuff going on in her personal life that she doesn't want fucked up by doing this anymore. Good things for once, and frankly I'm happy for her. If you cant read between the lines on this, you guys are thick. I see too many girls here getting jaded, burned out, taken advantage of and hurt. I've also seen girls who say they don't want to do this much longer. So bravo to Cassie for getting it together and getting out and moving on to more positive things. She's a nice girl and deserves it. And for those who want to whine about it, suck it up and get over it. There are plenty of girls who will take your money and have sex with you. Want 2 good recommendations off the bat? Christina in Farmingdale, and if you like them mature, Lori. I've got reviews posted of both of them and they're both fantastic. And they don't think I'm creepy either. Lol. I did like Cassie better, but I'm not gonna whine over what I can't have.

Have a good one and happy mongering out there!

Cudo's for you Photo, I'm with you. I've had several long term relationships with providers, and they always end. It's the nature of the business. I knew Cassie too, and understand how you feel. She is a loss to all of us, but I'm happy for her, moving on with life.

This is the second time she did this and cleaned house. She don't like mongers writing shit about her. So for all the head over heal guys. I would suggest cooling it. She don't like reviews and she hates reading this garbage about her sucking and swallowing cum. So when she reopens her mouth and hole for that dollar take a hint and keep quite about it. I.m just passing along the information.

Not enough anger for the coliseum. We need more name calling and cursing.
LMAO Steve! You can probably attest to the fact that this is the first time I've ever gotten angry and lost it here on the board. But this guy really pushed my buttons. Anybody who really knows me know that nothing riles me worse than when I'm accused of something I didn't do. Do that and you've made an enemy for life.

Trigeek, I agree with you. You'll notice I never said anything graphic about my experience with Cassie and if she ever does decide to do this again, which I doubt, I will never post about it. I feel like my enthusiastic review brought the lurker trash out of the woodwork and she got flooded and decided she had enough. I won't make that mistake again. From now on I'll stick to writing about chicks who bring their dogs to the room and let them shit on the carpet. LOL!

Last edited:
LMAO Steve! You can probably attest to the fact that this is the first time I've ever gotten angry and lost it here on the board. But this guy really pushed my buttons. Anybody who really knows me know that nothing riles me worse than when I'm accused of something I didn't do. Do that and you've made an enemy for life.

Trigeek, I agree with you. You'll notice I never said anything graphic about my experience with Cassie and if she ever does decide to do this again, which I doubt, I will never post about it. I feel like my enthusiastic review brought the lurker trash out of the woodwork and she got flooded and decided she had enough. I won't make that mistake again. From now on I'll stick to writing about chicks who bring their dogs to the room and let them shit on the carpet. LOL!
Exactly. She will be back just give her a needed break. She usually contacts her regulars and the the fun resumes.

No problem. Did you really see her yesterday? I texted her and we've been texting back and forth and she told me she didn't see anyone yesterday. I was initially disappointed because when I read that you saw her, I wanted to try to see her too, but she said she didn't see anyone and assured me that when she does make time to see people, she will let me know directly. She has no problem seeing me and we've had a good time together. As I said, she's very sweet and we've become friends. I have no reason to disbelieve her, but at the same time don't want to get into a round of "he said-she said".

When I asked if i could PM you that was to give you the heads up that she was around without putting that info on the board so the few of us that are regular contributors and know that Cassie likes being UTR would be able to reach out to her UTR.

Sorry if i twisted your nuts a little to tight photofinish but i just try to call it as I see it Maybe my eyesight is going LOL

I wrote my review because I did see her!! She told you she didnt see anyone because maybe.... just maybe.... she didnt want to see you that day, too the point that she had to "assure you that if she does see anyone you will be the first to know". Who knows why or why she doesnt want to see or not see certain clients maybe its her flavor of the day Who Knows But to go and text her about why she seeing other guys and not you, just doesnt make any sense to me , why anyone would get into that kind of conversation with a provider? Just the way I see at things cut and dry ( or my eyesight thing again) LOL . So let it go at that and not get into the "she said he said" bullshit with a provider. Ohhh you only have seen her once if i read correctly? I seen her 7 times. Why me 7 times I dont know maybe i hit the lotto with her and was a very lucky guy

BTW that knew big screen smartphone she got a month or so ago well now she has a nice shiny pink bling case for it, But How would i Know that ?

And that is that on the lovely Cassie

Ohhh not first time someone posted about the cim and swallow thing thats actaully why i reached out to her the first time.

We not here to make enemys so lets get to the mongering and straight foward reviews and leave the personal attacthments for the Love Letters section of this board. Photo maybe you can start that thread LMAO

I hope you have a sense of humor Im trying to lighten things up a little here
One day all the regulars here should meet for a friendly drink and to bust eachothers balls and share our crazy stories

TaTa until my next encounter with onre of the lovely ladies out there

First of all, I did NOT get into a conversation over why she saw others and not me. I simply ask if she's available. That's that. If she's not, I move on with my day. As far as how many times any of us have seen her, I don't think she wants even THAT publicized on this board. The truth is, she told me right up front that she's seen what people post here and all of it upsets her. So you're right on about her wanting to be UTR. However, she has a BF and THAT's why she isn't doing this anymore. I told you she wants a normal life and believe me, if I had a girlfriend and knew she was doing this, the relationship wouldn't last. Obviously she cares about this guy and doesn't want to ruin anything and I don't blame her. Although I don't see her, we have texted each other and keep in touch because she feels comfortable talking to me. Like I said, I'm not some lovesick 20something kid. I know what goes on and how things work and paid my dues on this board.

Whether or not she decides to come back and do this again is her business and totally up to her alone. If she contacts me to see her again, I'll be very happy to see her. But I'm not getting my hopes up, that's all. I'm being realistic. We all have needs, we need a release, we need to feel good and when I saw her, she made me feel better than any other provider I saw, so I felt I didn't want to pursue seeing anyone else. That shouldn't scare someone off. It would flatter a normal person. She just made a change in her life for HER and no one else. So I'll respect it.

And by the way, I DID see her pink bling cover on her new phone. LOL. I guess she forgot who you were here on the board. But whatever. Life goes on.

Have a good one! Hopefully the next girl I find doesn't have dogs or roommates or pimps hiding in the bathroom. LOL!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It seems pretty clear to me what happened. She is somewhat private. She starts getting calls from people who she doesn't know. She says to herself "my shit is too far out there, time to pull back for a while again".

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
BTW: Cock blocking is a universal bad. In my religion, there is a special place in Hell for anyone who does it. And everyone in this thread should look in the mirror and honestly ask themselves what their motives were when they did whatever they did WRT this (the main) thread.