Useless Drama that has nothing to do with the thread!

{This is from the thread:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46923}

I heard from her today and she said i don't think so sounds shady. All i said was that i heard from a friend that you are great and a lot of fun, and that i am only in NY for a couple weeks for the holidays and that if she was free id love to meet up with her. How is that shady?? :'( So idk if anyone can help me out, Photo or anyone that talks to her maybe put in a good word for me? I am far from shady im only 25 and was just lonely for the holidays while i here in NY visiting family and she seemed like fun. Idk how any more normal i can be lol. So idk anyone give me some advice or something that i can tell her or something. Just sounded like a great time and could use some cheering up during the holidays. So any help would be greatly appreciated :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. I've been trying to get ahold of her for over a week and no response. I think she's laying low for awhile. I can't even help myself right now. Unfortunately, she has her standards and will go with her gut feeling. All these girls are afraid of being caught by LE and if something doesn't sound kosher, the err on the side of caution. Wish I could do better for you, but I can't even get her to see ME and I've seen her a few times already. Good luck.

Yeah, what Joe said. Sorry. I don't want to break the rules here. I like this site and don't want to piss anyone off.

If it's about Cassie, I'm not gonna worry. She's a great gal and I'm confident that when she wants to see people, she'll let us know. Pushing her won't work. I've taken a step back from hobbying for 2 reasons. First, the economy has taken it's toll on me and I just can't afford to be active and play around. And second, honestly, because I'm extremely taken by miss Cassie and have never felt so good with someone I met while hobbying and frankly don't want to see anyone else. Ever. Whenever she decides to see me, even if it's very infrequently, I'll be happy to see her whenever she's available. If she's not then I'll save my money and wait. She's THAT worth it to me. And before any of you wiseguys pass any comments, no, I'm not falling in love with her. LOL. I'm old enough to know better. But she is just someone I'm extremely comfortable with and she provides a level of companionship I have never seen in anyone I've been with to date. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to be with her should count ourselves among the very fortunate. For anyone who can't see her, I'm very sorry. As I said, she's very picky and has her own comfort zone and personal rules that she lives by and that needs to be respected. Please treat her with the respect she most certainly deserves. (yeah ok. So I'm not in love, but I'm definitely smitten. LOL!).

Well she returned my text and saw her yesterday nice. Bbj com worked my cock for half hour and it was awesome specially those eyes looking at you photo you must have freaked her out maybe cause the way to talk about her is a little obsessive lol hope you didn't express your feelings to her last time you saw her. Just saying. Happy new year to all you fellow mongers be safe

Nope. She's not freaked out by me at all. As a matter of fact she's flattered that I think so highly of her. We get along quite well. I know what it's all about here. I'm not obsessive or love struck. I just know a good thing when I see it. We are all on here, weeding through these reviews on a quest for someone who makes us feel good when we're with them. Not rushed, not disconnected and not leaving with that "WTF did I just do?" Feeling. Since I found that with Cassie, there's simply no need to search any further. That's all. And not for nothing, I think some of these girls feel more comfortable that some of us aren't out there with dozens of other providers, increasing the risk of picking up and passing along an STD. Just sayin.

No problem. Did you really see her yesterday? I texted her and we've been texting back and forth and she told me she didn't see anyone yesterday. I was initially disappointed because when I read that you saw her, I wanted to try to see her too, but she said she didn't see anyone and assured me that when she does make time to see people, she will let me know directly. She has no problem seeing me and we've had a good time together. As I said, she's very sweet and we've become friends. I have no reason to disbelieve her, but at the same time don't want to get into a round of "he said-she said".

Personally I get the feeling she would like to fly UTR and not have it publicized when she sees people. So if I do see her, I am not posting it, out of respect to her. I think others should follow suit on this. Just my opinion. I obviously can't tell people what to do and don't want to piss off the mods. This board serves a great purpose for reviewing providers, and Cassie has been well reviewed, so honestly nothing more needs to be added, unless there's a drastic change in her status, like not doing this anymore, or something like that.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents. Wishing all of you a very happy, healthy and especially safe New Year.

Providers have there reasons why they want to see someone and not see someone.... as soon as you start questioning them its when things go south IMO
I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's like I said, these girls all have their standards and comfort zones. Whatever their reasons for doing this, they still have to feel comfortable with who they're seeing and it's safety first.

She's onto doing this anymore

Ok guys, bad news. I guess I had my hopes up after the last time I saw her. Though I've texted her several times, the truth is, I haven't seen her in weeks. Turns out she's been putting me off, saying she wasn't seeing anyone on whatever day I texted her. Turns out she wasn't seeing anyone. Period. She finally texted back and told me she decided she's not doing this anymore. I don't know what her reasons are, but she basically quit. She wants a normal life. Frankly I can't blame her. She's really a nice girl, and as much as I enjoyed seeing her, I didn't think she was cut out for this business. Too many characters out there.

Soooooo...just my luck. I finally find someone I really like seeing and she quits. Lol. Story of my life. Guess my search continues. Sigh. Sorry guys. You'll have to keep looking elsewhere. Cassie is the one who got away. I'll definitely miss her. As far as I'm concerned, this thread can be closed. But that's not my call.

If any of you don't believe me, you can check for yourself, but trust me on this, she's done. Sorry. Anyone who claims they saw her...that's just not the case.

Last edited:
i just signed up just to cosign photo's answer... i've seen her multiple times in the past and i set something up with her multiple times last week only for her to panic and cancel 10 min later (photo im kinda happy she told you that because she told me the same a few days ago but i thought it mighta been just me lol)... it felt like she was afraid to reopen the flood gates imo... shes done boys maybe only a select few will get a text for a one off thing

She's done .... till the next time she needs some money. Photo .... If I were you I would tell her to text you if she ever changes her mind. I give it till April at the longest.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's like I said, these girls all have their standards and comfort zones. Whatever their reasons for doing this, they still have to feel comfortable with who they're seeing and it's safety first.
Exactly!!!! And maybe thats why she didnt want to see you !!! you dense asshole SHFH

I texted her and we've been texting back and forth and she told me she didn't see anyone yesterday. I was initially disappointed because when I read that you saw her, I wanted to try to see her too, but she said she didn't see anyone and assured me that when she does make time to see people, she will let me know directly. She has no problem seeing me and we've had a good time together. As I said, she's very sweet and we've become friends. I have no reason to disbelieve her, but at the same time don't want to get into a round of "he said-she said".

Creepy She doesnt want to see your sorry ass