Under The Radar, Behind The Sun

wow

WOW I am still scrambled , I'm happy and not maybe bitter sweet I wanted to compliment you on your story but so indecisive in what I want to say , this is amazing brought me back , also made me realize things I couldn't understand I related with you every step of the way and even though you hinted it wasn't going to end the way most of us wanted we couldn't help but root for it , I wanted to punch my screen even though I knew it wasn't going to end the way I wanted it too this just blew my head back and I have to reflect on it some more so sorry if I was premature or even confusing in my compliment but I just had top say something

WOW I am still scrambled...so sorry if I was premature or even confusing in my compliment but I just had top say something
Thanks, and no apologies.

Very rarely does life compartmentalize itself and play out the way it does in books and movies. Dischord is at least as important as harmony, sour as vital as sweet.

Great story man. I'm going through this now with my np4p. Different situation but the same feeling. Both in relationships. That need man can be so strong...so intoxicating...even if you know how the story will end