TS Angie @ show world

I've met her a few times here, now I see she also does incall somedays in Nassau too
Which would be even more fun than the small couch at sw so hopefully I can get on that soon.
Her pics are 100% accurate and she is hot
5'4, 130 tight pounds I would say... And smooth, tan skin.

Totally passable and hotter than most girls I've met lately... She is tight but soft enough with nice engaged tits and a gorgeous ass

Room there is 35, she wants about 120.

Anything goes, bj, 69, top,. Bottom
She came 4.me after. Fucking me, then I came,it was hot. She is really cool.girl.

Anytime else have the pleasure?

Never had the pleasure. Are her pics real? I have not been to SW in a while, but I don't know, I always felt much more secure there than some of the local short stays. Maybe it's a safety in numbers thing.......

So weird you posted this! I just went to SW for the first time this week and had the pleasure of watching a movie with Angie! I don't have many TS experiences to compare to but she is as exciting as I expected. With her everything is covered which is one of my personal rules too but is definitely an experience.

She is definitely a no BS person. Right away we got undressed and down to business, we started off with me giving her a cbj, and she was aggressive with me and I loved it! Forcing her hard cock down my throat, slapping me in the face with it. It was such a turn on! Then I asked her to oblige me. Her mouth game is strong, I didn't have much time because it was my first time and I didn't know what to expect. Then when I was ready to go I bent her over and she guided me in. She can take a pounding and she has very nice tits that are perfect for squeezing while pounding her from behind. Very tight. She gets into it too, moaning, dirty talk, some lfk-ing. Finally I finished inside her and cleaned up. We chatted, she's definitely high energy, funny as hell, and down to earth. 35 15 mins in the room, 120 her tip as mentioned.