Trans Ladies at the Feb. 2009 Party

We are all consenting adults and need to learn to treat each other as human beings as we all should be treated.
Ditto. And it is a party after all. If you are not into T-Girls sexually, you might just have a great conversation with them anyhow. Anyone talk to any fellow hobbyists at the party? But did you plan on fucking your fellow hobbyists?

Hey Billy... Thanks for that! I am latin/asian (although people think I am 100% asian) with some highlights more of a little blond, petite body, I was wearing a pink corsette and white stocking and white garnet belt, I have a couple flowers clipped on my hair, after a couple hours I changed my outfit to black an red. I was up and down all night.

It's good to know that you are interested at some point to know and learn, so you ask and I would be happy to answer.

Love ...
Cinthya.
Cinthya,

Just wanted to say thanks to you and all the TS girls there, it livened up the party for sure, I really enjoyed it, and it was really nice to talk to you all and get to know you better - definitely made it a special party.

And you were certainly beautiful in your pink corsette and white stockings ... :)

CJ

Hi there...

I am Cinthya, a Tgirl. I was at the party and I enjoyed myself pretty much hanging in a more open crowd. The GG's were awesome( most of them) . We went upstairs just to show off a little so you guys might notice our presence in the party. It was wild and crazy !. I really had a good time. Some of the guys were very skeptical about he whole situation and some of them really made comments, for good or bad . We never really crossed boundaries with guys who weren't into us.

It was very interesting to hang out with the GG's, some of them really showed they admiration for all and how much effort we put up to live as we feel, a woman. We are just like any other human being, we have a girl mindset, soul and perspectives in life as any other Genetic Girl. I was so glad to engaged in a conversation with a very pretty girl who was surprised after I told her I was a PreOp TS, and she was asking me about the struggle we TG's had trough our lives and how to face life being who we are. Even she told me about her suspicion of having a TS (brother/sister) and she wants to hear me out to understand her, I am so glad she is very supportive and willing to help her out( wish I would've had that ).
Anyways guys, thank you all for all the positive view about the party and how the party mixing of TS/GG spiced out the gathering that night.

Love.

Cinthya.
Cinthya, I have lots of transsexual friends --- both FTM and MTF. I always have hung out with a lot of different types of people, since I was a teenager. I definitely see transsexual people, as they self-identify, even when they are pre-Op or pre-hormones. Trans people are awesome, and they go through a lot of unfair shit. My trans friends are some of the strongest and most beautiful people I know. Kudos to you, sister.
XOXOX, Kim

To the more avert homophobes: "Me thinks though dost protest too much."

In a one-on-one situation I'm sure many of you would have gotten busy with a good
looking tgirl with no problem.

Sunny Dee-Lite HOSTS Slinky's B-Day BASH THURS Mar 19th @ SECRET LOUNGE!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to invite you to SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH hosted by Sunny Dee-Lite on THURS Mar 19th @ TABOO THURSDAYS! Secret located 525 west 29thst bet 10th and 11th ave! Doors open 10p-4a! Gents $20, Ladies $15! Among all the amazing activities of the night! DANCERS, SHOWS, & the GUEST of HONOR SLINKY! Mention your UG email at the door for COMPLIMENTARY entry!

xoxo,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to invite you to SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH hosted by Sunny Dee-Lite on THURS Mar 19th @ TABOO THURSDAYS! Secret located 525 west 29thst bet 10th and 11th ave! Doors open 10p-4a! Gents $20, Ladies $15! Among all the amazing activities of the night! DANCERS, SHOWS, & the GUEST of HONOR SLINKY! Mention your UG email at the door for COMPLIMENTARY entry!

xoxo,
Sunny Dee-Lite
Sounds fun!