Trannies

I stopped at showorld yesterday to check out the female lineup
There were 4 genetic female from what Icould tell by appearance and talkingto them.
Kristy was on her phone by the private rooms being really loud. I paid for a dance with tiffany 10 minutes for $25 and askedkristy if she could please take lower hervoice or take her phonecall somewhere else. She simply glowered at me!
We entered the room and could hear Kristy over the music on the phone the whole time, although the girl in the room with me asked her if she could take it somewhere else too, she just hissed back for her to "Shut up because she was on the phone".
IMHO not a class act and notvery passable either!

Last edited:
Kristy has changed in recent time. Saw her at SW way back - 2 years? She did not look like the way she does now. Looks like she lost a few pounds. May have to revisit. Was not worth it back then.

I've seem lots of trannies on CL that offer their services out of Clifton, I assume from the few hotels that line 46. anyone have any experience with any of them? Most look way too good to be true, but would love to pay a visit to some of these fine gurls. HELP!!!
Any update/Reviews here? They all have 323 area codes - LA. They all look SMOKING! Had no luck searching *** with names and telephone numbers.

Avoid Miya or Mya, digits ending in 8184 on CL. Thai cat. works Manhattan and Queens.
poor performance, bad directions, like to use mouthwash as if it's a cleaning agent for everything (major turn off).

Dunno if mya is still posting (saw her about 3 weeks ago) but save your bread fellas.

Last edited:
I have some experience in this area that I will be sharing with you. I have seen some of the Eros girls, some CL girls, and some non-pros, as well as attending some of the parties for a bit.

For me, I am attracted to the most passable, and pretty girls - usually I have a preference for asian girls, since many are naturally feminine, any masculine traits or stubble anywhere is a big turn-off. I have met some awesome girls who have rivaled some of the best gg, and I have had some not so wonderful experiences.

I got involved in this I feel as an extension of my addiction- trying something new sexually. I have to say that my best experiences have been non or semi pro girls I met a few years ago on AOL chatrooms. One was my first, who I saw a few times before she quit; She contacted me recently but our locations are no longer convenient, someday I hope. Another girl I met I have seen many times; she was close to work, had a regular job, but had to be the horniest girl I have ever met, plus she was beautiful. She would a appear online when she needed to pick up a few bucks or was horny. She sometimes would email to say come over, but I would respond that I had no $, she said ok, just give her a little extra next time! I would call from the street, go up to her apt, she would leave the door open. I would walk into the bedroom & she would be in bed in lingerie, and it was amazing.

This friend is now has a fiance so I can no longer see her. A third girl from AOL was interesting because she had a bedroom off this big room where people were working and I guess they were ok with her bringing guys in for BJ's! Interesting thing is that all three of these girls were asian, and very pretty, unfortunately the AOL chatroom is not the same, have not had any success there for like 2 years now.

Another requirement I just remembered is the girl needs to have breasts - fake or hormonally grown, there has to be something there. There is maybe 1 girl offhand that can get away with nothing, but the bra needs to stay on.

I have been to some of Sunny's parties. They are a great place to meet some nice girls, many non/semi pros as this is my preference. The only problem is that they don't start until like 11pm so "working late" is a difficult excuse at this hour. The most I have spent is like an hour to 90 minutes. It seems many of the girls just start coming as I was leaving. Nothing really happens at the club, except for a nice lap dance. Good place to chat & exchange phone #'s. You will be perfectly fine just hanging at the bar & having a drink too. Just like strip clubs, there are sometimes some very aggressive girls just seeking the $ or begging for a drink and there are also the shy girls who keep to themselves until you approach them.

Thanks marc & franca! So despite the seeming large number of Eros ads, in my opinion there seems to not be a lot of great providers here. I had a great time with Venus, but have not had a chance to return since her return - she is an awesome person as well as provider, I would highly reccomend to anyone, especially a first timer. I saw Sophia (ad no longer up)- not at all as attractive as her pic, ok service.

I hope that this will lead more people to post here. It would also be nice if we could get some of the girls to post here as well.

For those who want their "regular" handle kept separate, we do allow people to create a second handle to post in this section and retain their privacy.

I have been to some of Sunny's parties.
Most (all?) of the girls at her parties are aggressive, over the top, etc. Some look like my dad with a wig on. They are not feminine and in 3 parties I have never seen an Asian girl. Vannessa TGparty was much better. Too bad those aren't around anymore. Most of the girls at those were semi-pro, Asian, passable or better.

Most (all?) of the girls at her parties are aggressive, over the top, etc. Some look like my dad with a wig on. They are not feminine and in 3 parties I have never seen an Asian girl. Vannessa TGparty was much better. Too bad those aren't around anymore. Most of the girls at those were semi-pro, Asian, passable or better.
This is not my experience. I have been to 4 parties. First was last summer at Moomba Lounge I think - I got there at 11:15, only a few people & like 5-6 girls who stayed to themselves -very lame so I left. Then I have been to the HK Lounge like three times. There are a few very aggressive girls, as well as some shy girls. It is perfectly ok to just hang out & have a few drinks. There was a beautiful asian girl I met, had a lapdance, and got her #, although I have not hooked up with outside yet. She did not get aggressive until she was playing with me, asking me if I wanted to cum in my pants (I declined!). She was beautiful, had beautiful small natural titties, and an interesting surprise under her mini-skirt! There was also a latin girl who wanted to get together. To be honest, there were some girls, just like anywhere else, that I was not into, but several very pretty ones too!

I have to say i have been to a couple of Sunny's parties and I have to say it is a hit or miss. Yes her parties run late and I try to go when and if my wallet allows me. Mostly the girls are the same ones that show up and sometimes you get that one that you have not seen before. Yes I have to agree some can be rude and aggressive, that you have to sometimes ignore them completly and they are the ones that make you feel like an old friend and you chat and drink with them. I have met girls there and had some lap dances and some give their number or ask if you want some more private time away from the club, and I have not ventured in that direction yet. I had never the chance to go to Vanessa TGparties so I cannot say anyhing about her parties. My recomendtion about Sunny's parties is if you want to sit and enjoy the ladies you can just be prepared at times for the aggressive ones and to say no to them if needed. But a good time to had by all.

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned a girl I met thru an aol chat room a few years ago, her name is Ayumi, I had seen her in Manhattan a couple of times before she disappeared. She was my first, and actually quite a nice experience. Her screen name would pop up on my buddy list very occasionally and we would chat sometimes. She stopped dating for a while but now occasionally will, although our locations make meeting extremely difficult. I have never seen her advertise anywhere, I would say she is a utr semi-pro, I am quite certain she has a regular job. So anyway, last night she popped up online & we were chatting - I asked if she would be interested in meeting some new friends and mentioned that there is going to be a party soon. She said yes she was interested but could not make the party. She told me she is going to be in Linden NJ this weekend - I think Friday & Saturday. She said she does occasionally post on CL, but I have never seen her. So anyway, I offered to put her info here, told her about the site and planted the seed to advertise here too. Her email is: nywetts4u@aol.com. She is very very pretty, and I quote "NYwetTS4u [8:20 P.M.]: tell them i suck good dick and i like getting fucked" I have a pic, I will try to post.