Trannies

And while we're talking about reviews. What's up with the general lack of TS/SM reviews?

I can't really imagin with the number of post i've seen in the VV and on CL that there isn't a fair number of clients that use their services on these boards.

FYI avoid Asian/hawaiian Kelly, nothing like backselling (services offerd then retracted after payment).

yes SHOCK i get down too.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Slinky, There was a problem where you only had two choices to list the girls if you saw them on Long Island (Long Beach and Glen Cove, since those are the only official cities in Nassau or Suffolk) therefore I stopped adding reviews. If that has been corrected I would be more then happy to start posting reviews in the data base again.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think its more than 2, but not much more. And Nassau and Suffolk never got added. but I always found searching by area code was best anyway.

I took the plunge aroung Halloween and visited Kristy at SW. Thought she had a smokin body, very soft and smooth. Nice rack..but she was a little on the cold side, but who knows, I was nervous as all get out.
Would try her again, see where it goes

Anyone have info on the TS's from Clifton on CL?

I've seem lots of trannies on CL that offer their services out of Clifton, I assume from the few hotels that line 46. anyone have any experience with any of them? Most look way too good to be true, but would love to pay a visit to some of these fine gurls. HELP!!!

Kristy advertises on CL almost daily. Visited her again last week at ShowWorld. She was friendly and amorous. Took the 30 min dance for .50. Had a great time, mutual CBJs and all. I highly recommend a visit, would be great for first timers.
Tip generously

Kristy advertises on CL almost daily. Visited her again last week at ShowWorld. She was friendly and amorous. Took the 30 min dance for .50. Had a great time, mutual CBJs and all. I highly recommend a visit, would be great for first timers.
Tip generously
I thought it was suggested to tip in moderation to hold the line!
How generous was your tip?

Last edited:
Kristy

About a month age I met Kristy on 82nd st and Roosevelt Ave. It was about 6:30 in the morning and she was looking for a cab. I asked her if she needed a ride and she got in the back seat with a big suitcase, said she just finished a show. She was also hammered. She asked if I could drive her home in Kew Gardens and asked what was in it for me. She reached over, opened my pants and gave me a hj. I asked for a bj but she said not this time, if I came to her apt another day she would oblige. She finished me up and I drove her home. I haven't had the opportunity to see her yet, but might try to see her on L.I. She has an awesome body

Go to CL/services/erotic/t4m/long island...she posts there 2-3 times a week.She looks like the pics..very hot in person.Also search videos on yahoo for ts kristy.There are clips from Tranny Surprise there