Trannies

Apparently there has been some switching around with the weekly Tuesday party. I had been to Sunny's in the past at HK, but I went last night and it was hosted by Persia Lace. I got there at 11:30pm, (doors opened at 10-10:30) and it was incredibly slow. Besides Persia, there was a waitress, 2 very nice looking dancers, and another girl offering laps. I had 1 drink & left. I think Sunny holds a Tuesday party too at another location which is where all the action must have been.

Apparently there has been some switching around with the weekly Tuesday party. I had been to Sunny's in the past at HK, but I went last night and it was hosted by Persia Lace. I got there at 11:30pm, (doors opened at 10-10:30) and it was incredibly slow. Besides Persia, there was a waitress, 2 very nice looking dancers, and another girl offering laps. I had 1 drink & left. I think Sunny holds a Tuesday party too at another location which is where all the action must have been.
You like tits and cocks at the same time?

When the owners of HK gave Allanah and Dina the Friday night party, Sunny felt dissed and moved her Tuesday party to Secret lounge on 29th Street. The owner of HK then gave Tuesday to Allanah and Dina. While the Friday parties (which weren't really "Tranny Parties" but more like "Club Kid" parties have been successful, the Tuesday and Thursday parties were not. On at least one Thursday, the owners, without notice, gave the spot to another group and when people showed up found another group there. Sunny added Thursday at Secret when she lost her other Thursday location (Aseana on 34th, which lost their lease and closed).

So, what you have is a monthly party at HK by Dina and Allanah (although I heard some rumors of a recent breakup) on one Friday a month, a weekly party at HK on Tuesdays by Persia, don't know about Thursdays at HK, and Sunny has her Tuesday and Thirsday partied both ar Secret lounge.

For those who came to the UG party, Sunny was at the front desk.

Sunny is not only a very attractive human being, but one of the nicest I've met. And I don't comment on how nice people are all that often.

I saw your post in another section and was going to suggest moving it here.There are several threads on Trannies,ts.TG T4M in this section and there used to be some TV parties advertised as well( I think it was Sunny Delite). I don't know if they are still actively going on.. If not you can google for parties or meet & greets in the area. This way you get to see a wider variety of what is available without commiting to do anything. I have met some who are very Feminine & Sexy & Some who were kind of caricatures,and others who looked like me in wigs (just like there are women of varying appearances) although it is as much the personality as the appearance. Fromwhat I understand many pre-ops who are on hormones lose some or all functional ability, so that may be a major consideration in your consideration for a provider. I imagine the best way to find out is to ask to be shown before any transaction (it also eliminates any LE factor). I do remember a major negative review on a provider named Jhaniah here, who when she was pre-op was not informing hobbiests & said once she was post-op she would not inform them either. The main thin I remember about most of her postings was a major bad attitude and pride in getting over.
If I remember from your past posts you do your research fairly well. I am answering this on the run but wanted to address it to give you a starting point!There are alsot4m sections on various advertising boards & sites. Try and be sure you are both physically & emotionally ready to handle the experience, as some are fine while it is happening and may have a delayed reaction after. Others just take it as exploring anotherfacet of their sexuality
Normal safety precautions apply. If you will keep us updated on how you progress with this. thanks
this is an interesting old link I fouund as wellas far as showing how well some can pass
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20767&highlight=transvestites
SO WHAT BITCH ILL FOOL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! URBANCHAT.COM/CHICAGOGODDESS

So, I have finally done it with a Tranny. He/she/it (or whatever) advertised on CL Fairfield re BJs. First I was into getting blown off my socks but then she/he was so tight that I asked for more and proceeded to fuck her/him. I wasn't aware until she/he asked if I was into trannies... Mega d u h........Anyway, fucked him in the asshole and was wondering if I could, you know, check out his plumbing, but he/she was very self-conscious so no luck. Now I am wondering: maybe I need to get with a tranny who is better hung....

Stay tuned... I guess....

SirF Congrats on your new experience! Most always talk but never go through with it but you did. Glad to see that you had a good experience for the most part for your first time. I will stay tuned for your next adventure and I hope it only gets better from here! Best of Luck!

1st experience

my 1st trannie experience was very strange. it was about 1980 and i just picked up some girl and went back to her apt. she gave a great bj. when i returned from taking a leak, she / he was totally naked with a HUGH cock. i was stunned and really didnt want to do it. she pulled out a gun and forced me to service her. as she / he came, i tossed my cookies all over her. flrd as fast as i could.

a few months later, on my own terms, i decided to try a provider on the upper west side. really enjoyed myself. all -in-all. have propably been w/ 5 trannies. 3 were good 2 where lousy. i remember one wouldnt let me fuck her, unless i paid more. i visited them for the sexual varaity. i have not visited one in many years, but would love to. however, i worry about catching something.