Touch of Tantra 631-721-9131

Not really, the information is displayed the same, it's just funny that they are using 12yr old technology. You did yourself no favors by resurrecting this thread from the dead.

Just because no one writes on the thread doesn't mean it's a dead thread. someone called and said they got my number from here.. it is then i began to check my stats ... I'm just asking to be removed.. that's all.

Even if it's deleted here, you do realize that computer programs exist which are designed to copy everyone's posted information onto other websites?

Yes, I do realize that.... but since this is the one that the Police found.. I prefer to get to the easy fixes first.. one website at a time.. this is an easy fix! wouldnt you agree.

I agree that you should have the thread deleted, but I have to tell you i think you're in the wrong business.
You apparently have a website that anyone, including cops, and serial killers can view and make appointments with you. How are you any safer thru that? You're committing an illegal act ( although we all agree it should be legal) and with that comes the danger of LE and lunatics.
We all run the same risk of being busted and potentially ruining our lives.
These boards are useful because they let us know who are the good ones and the bad ones. If your service sucks, you get and deserve a bad review.