Touch of Tantra 631-721-9131

There used to be a thread about this woman years ago. I saw her once and met her at a hotel on Rte 112. I know that for a while she was doing incall in an office building in Holbrook...and for all I know she may still be doing that. Let me start off by saying this woman is not in the least bit hot. She has been a provider on LI for many years. I would guess her age to be roughly 52 or so. She is (was) short and pudgy when I last saw her. That being said, attractiveness aside, she gives an incredible massage and has a PHD in the art of BBBJ. She is very polite and well spoken and would look at home in a tie-die at a Phish concert (she is a hippie). Treat her with respect and she will give you an kick ass session. Definitely not a spinner. I know others on here have seen her and I would like to hear their comments as well. I believe I paid her $150 for the session (which she had me leave on the tv stand) and I remember I tipped her for good service.

She opened a place in Bohemia a couple of years back on Johnson Avenue. Don't know if she is still there. I stopped seeing her when she no longer used motels. But she is a nice lady and will treat you nice.

Wow the whole PHD in the art of BBBJ has me intrigued, she does sound like she is local to me. I might have to look into this further. Was that on the first visit?

Yes, on the first visit. I only saw her once because at her price I have many other options... I didn't touch her but I don't know that touching was off the menu. What I remember most was the BBBJ which was awesome and the fact that she was extremely nice. I was very comfortable with her. Yes, on Johnson Ave...Bohemia...not Holbrook. You are correct. And yes, she did have a studio in her house but she wouldn't see you there the first time. She had to know you first before she would have you to her home. It's been at least 7 years since I saw her...maybe longer.

I use to see her awhile ago at the CMI. I would get the room and I think it was 225 for the hour. Back then she would give a great massage, using her arms, hands, body and even fingernails. She gave a great back scratch. She'd have her tongue and mouth all over your body and she'd finish you off with a great BBBJ. She loved to get guys off, that's for sure.

Last time I saw her was maybe three years ago at a home. I stopped going because it just was to much money and there were better/less expensive options out there.

If you have the time and money, I'd say give it a shot. She's a really great lady who truly loves what she does. I think she gets off getting her guys off.

Hi All,

I saw her website. I would like have soft feather touch kind of massage. Is she the right lady for that? Does she have long hair? Long silky hair is a huge turn on for me.

Thanks.

Yes Sweet Melissa, I've seen her plenty back in 2004-2006 she gives a great bbbj. She rubs her clit against your knee while doing so getting herself off. She used to be a little chunky, but the chunky ones, imo, usually give the best head.

joanne

I have seen her many times between 2006 an 2008 she is very sensual loves give prostrate massage she did that while I came and it was the most intense ejaculations I have ever had

Who ever started this thread .. .. DELETE IT! Has anyone forgotten that there is a killer on long island.. that many bodies were found along OUR beaches!!! Have all of you forgotten that no one is arrested for this... I have a website .. If anyone wants to come in please use that... .. I am begging you to delete my information from this site. The lack of respect is something I have NEVER in my life shown anyone and ask the same. I have never intentionally hurt anyone and welcome every one who wishes to enter my studio with nothing but love.. Please please.. im begging you.. I want to stay under the radar.. I have a family and children and do not want any harm to come to me.
If that wasn't enough .. here is a copy of my stats from my website.. NOTICE .. the word POLICE on there.... that's because the POLICE found my website from YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!! PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD and remove any reference to my website and phone number from this site...

Page Views:
Entry Page Time:
6 Apr 2014 04:14:53 AM
Browser:
IE 8.0
WinXP
Resolution:
1024x768

Total Visits:
IP Address:
Verizon Business (204.114.1.20) police
Referring URL:
utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/touch-of-tantra-631-721-9131.49442/#post-1055116
Visit Page:
navigation

Who ever started this thread .. .. DELETE IT! Has anyone forgotten that there is a killer on long island.. that many bodies were found along OUR beaches!!! Have all of you forgotten that no one is arrested for this... I have a website .. If anyone wants to come in please use that... .. I am begging you to delete my information from this site. The lack of respect is something I have NEVER in my life shown anyone and ask the same. I have never intentionally hurt anyone and welcome every one who wishes to enter my studio with nothing but love.. Please please.. im begging you.. I want to stay under the radar.. I have a family and children and do not want any harm to come to me.
If that wasn't enough .. here is a copy of my stats from my website.. NOTICE .. the word POLICE on there.... that's because the POLICE found my website from YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!! PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD and remove any reference to my website and phone number from this site...

Page Views:
Entry Page Time:
6 Apr 2014 04:14:53 AM
Browser:
IE 8.0
WinXP
Resolution:
1024x768
Total Visits:
IP Address:
Verizon Business (204.114.1.20) police
Referring URL: