Top contributors to the fund drive:

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
whitelightening said:
One name is missing from your list of top contributors: AMY.

Where is that loud mouth hoe who uses her posts to promote herself endlessly and now that they are asking for a donation of significant means, she is no where to be found on the top 10 list.

Your readers are obviously sick and tired of having to weed past her innane comments and preachings to get to the meat of the thread, so now she disappears. Nothing written since the drive started.

Have nothing for or against Betty, even if she defends Amy, and I see she is on your top 10 list, so please Betty when I flame Amy, please stay out of the fire.

listen DICKHEAD...i've donated 500 t-w-i-c-e....since i joined on september 20th.....what about you?

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
slinkybender said:
Contributions by whitelightening to UG = $0 , nada, nix, nothing, rien.........

Amy didn't wait for a fund raising drive to contribute to UG. Amy made a contribution before she started advertizing, and another in addtion to her adverising payments. If guys like whitelightening contributed 1/100th of what girls like AMY have, we wouldn't be havng the need for a fundraising drive.

What has whitelightening contributed? A lot of negative racial comments which got a huge thread moved to The Coliseum. But anything which either directly of indirectly aided UG in gettings ads or contributions? NOTHING. Yeah, it's AMY who's the problem for UG, not guys like whitelightening who freeload and try to drive paying advertisers away, as well as alienate large sections of the membership. Guys complain about vermeer? I tell you what, the next guy that complains about anyone else: if you complain and haven't made a contribution, and the person who you're complaining about has, one you is getting the boot, and you can guess which one that's going to be.
thanks slinky......i flipped on him before i read your rsponse....feel free to delete it...i am home and will send your ad payment wed morn...sorry for the delay!

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
whitelightening said:
One name is missing from your list of top contributors: AMY.

Where is that loud mouth hoe who uses her posts to promote herself endlessly and now that they are asking for a donation of significant means, she is no where to be found on the top 10 list.

Your readers are obviously sick and tired of having to weed past her innane comments and preachings to get to the meat of the thread, so now she disappears. Nothing written since the drive started.

Have nothing for or against Betty, even if she defends Amy, and I see she is on your top 10 list, so please Betty when I flame Amy, please stay out of the fire.

still obsessed with me huh???? LOL!!!!! just can't get me outta your head can you!!!! still making a fool of yourself....MISSED YOU!!!!

Last edited:
after reading this thread, its ovbious, I see why Slinky and staff has to be fucking sick and tired or running this board the way it is.

What is the logic behind demanding that providers donate some of their proceeds to this board?
Its great, I agree, but required, thats bullshit. They are the only ones that are supporting the board by advertising on it.
No matter how much they post, or who likes it or not, they are the only ones offering any kind of financial assistance to this board by taking out ads here.
They have to put up with all the assholes ripping them apart for whatever reasons, and I dont think Im 100% clean on this either, Ive had my stupid days, and acted like an asshole like so many others here, and for that IM sorry.
Donate more?
Without having any inside knowledge of anything that goes on here, Ill bet my memebership here, yes, Ill leave if Im totally off base, that the ones that do the most complaining about everything, every fucking aspect, are the ones that probably dont offer a red fucking cent, or probably not even any valuable info, just come here to get invovled in tons of threads, and Id guess threads that sometimes turn viscious.
I dotn know why Slinky would want to continue this place.
Lately it seems like a crock pot full of assholes.

Asking for a couple of bucks donations should not have to be so fucking hard.
You walk into Walden books and buy a fucking book on any subject, or any fiction, and you pay 10 bucks for it. Its an enjoyable read?
Why the fuck do you log onto this place, the same reason. Its an enjoyable read, and to those that use this place for info, and dont contribute one iota of valuable info, you should be happy to donate money to keep your favorite "READ" going, and prospering, and healthy, so every day when youre bored with the way your day is going, or just need a few laughs, or a bit of VERY VALUABLE INFO, you know you can type in your handle and password and come join the party, the party that is on this board.

Youre a better man than me Slinky. Id never put up with all this bullshit that I read in all these donation or helpin out UG threads.

It seems everyone is fast to ask why didnt this one donate, or what has this one done lately for UG, but very few are willing to step up and just shut the fuck up and send in a small donation.

People never cease to amaze me. Its always the people that offer nothing, that demand the most. Thats the way life is, but on this board, Slinky should just start zapping them by the dozens, then the board will be a much more positive place to be, without all the nonsense of such agenda geared assholes polluting this place and attacking others for nothing other than a lack of any life or an affilition with someone or some entity that promised them something for causing havoc over here.

next tuesday is my 4 year anniversary here, 4 fucking years, and I have no doubt Ive given management many grey hairs in the beginning, but Ive learned my lessons.
Im sending in my donation, I enjoy reading this place, its worth it, where else can I read an ongoing saga on my favorite subject.

Slinky:My offer stands, you need any type of helping hand here, Id try my best when Im free, I have some time to offer you.
Id hate to see this place dissapear.

Cloud Nine said:
Would it be considered complaining if I mentioned that I was overlooked for the people who dont complain list?

you want to complain, look at these shoes, I've only had them three weeks and the soles are worn through....

(Couldnt resist a Python reference)
Just back from a biz trip I need to send my tithe.

I post occasionally and have learned a good bit from reading UG.Even the nonsense is instructive in its own way.

Slinky, whoever he is, is doing a fine job and providing a service to a large audience. Slinky, remember illigitimi non carborundum.

joe

robnotbob said:
you want to complain, look at these shoes, I've only had them three weeks and the soles are worn through....

(Couldnt resist a Python reference)
Just back from a biz trip I need to send my tithe.
"And now for something completely different..."

Hey guys.. I know i'm new.. but i've spent hours trying to figure out how to donate.. the paypal address can't accept funds, and i really would like to see more of the site. Thanks for doing what u do!!