Top 101 - Centereach - Reviews & Discussion 929-334-8482

I looked up the address. Can I ask, for those that remember, is this the same building where the cute Linda used to operate out of pre covid? They had another place further West on 2nd floor across from nice gas station. Eventually she got busted and deported I think. Was in Newsday.
No— different location and different crew.

Lol. I have to confess, semiletters responses crack me up. Nice to see a bit of honesty for a change. But can someone tell me what is semiletter? Apparently not the "owner." Manger, pr person? Would like to know who I'm dealing with, if you know what I mean.

Lol. I have to confess, semiletters responses crack me up. Nice to see a bit of honesty for a change. But can someone tell me what is semiletter? Apparently not the "owner." Manger, pr person? Would like to know who I'm dealing with, if you know what I mean.
Apparently, i am good with advertisement ( or i think so ). then the owner hires me to operate the UG / twitter. but i am not run the store or involve the management since it was so much headache. Don't you love a honest provider? i can change my style but the owner told "we couldn't lie" even i was very good with it too.

*today 1 asian baby come, very cute ,skinny, white guy will like her , bbj open , You can play with her all you want *

also plz try to follow our twitter , more pictures will update there AND this is very important for YOU , i couldn't explain now .

https://twitter.com/jj_cen1286

Visited here yesterday for the first time. Was driving back from Riverhead and figured I'd give it a shot. A bit out of the way from the LIE going west bound.

Messaged number informing that I would be there in a half hour. Was informed that Marce, Sandra, ADA where there. No pictures were sent of what they looked like.

Spot is behind a barber shop where I felt a bit exposed waiting for the door. This took a good while btw about 5 minutes waiting where I was about to split. Then the door opens and behind is a tiny, young Asian chick. Little head won here.

I thought I'd be able to choose the girl based on the texts. This girl seemed out of it, she might have just woken up tbh. Get to the room with walls that don't go all the way up and another monger in the next room. Not my cup of tea to be so close but I was already this far. $140 deal.

She puts cover on and immediately puts lube on so I guess no CBJ. Her stomach looks like she got lipo but she was a small girl so can't be sure. She gets on top and we go at it. There was a mirror next and she kept staring at herself. She was vocal and could take it so I'll give her that. Finished and cleaned up.

Walking out saw whoever the other latina working there. She had a great butt and body and woulda preferred her tbh.

Overall an okay experience, wouldn't go out of my way to visit again but if you're local I'd say it's the spot.

Yeah, I txted yesterday too. I was told 1 Japanese & 1 Asain. No Latinas, no names & no photos, even with faces blurred out. At least one photo they show is lifted off of the internet. Been burned too many times rolling the dice so I passed. But never say never.

I stopped by today. There was definitely 5 girls. Asain girl looked cute a little older, probably mid 30s. I saw 2 Spanish girls I haven’t seen before. Both looked young.
I took ocean (ad said black girl) she was really just a darker Columbian. Very nice big soft real tits. Kind of short. Said she was 23. She is the first girl I’ve had here that had no language barrier. I really liked that. Negative was her rules. No fingers, not even rubbing outside. She said don’t come inside her (I was wearing a condom). Positive was she took a good pounding. I was rushing to get out, not her fault. I just wanted a quickie and go.
The initial bj was lame, just the tip and no balls.
I wouldn’t repeat with her due to the rules. But she is young and hot.

I stopped by today. There was definitely 5 girls. Asain girl looked cute a little older, probably mid 30s. I saw 2 Spanish girls I haven’t seen before. Both looked young.
I took ocean (ad said black girl) she was really just a darker Columbian. Very nice big soft real tits. Kind of short. Said she was 23. She is the first girl I’ve had here that had no language barrier. I really liked that. Negative was her rules. No fingers, not even rubbing outside. She said don’t come inside her (I was wearing a condom). Positive was she took a good pounding. I was rushing to get out, not her fault. I just wanted a quickie and go.
The initial bj was lame, just the tip and no balls.
I wouldn’t repeat with her due to the rules. But she is young and hot.
Did you get a good look at the 2 Latinas? Decent looking? Anything like the photos in their ads, (when they run them)

The girls in their ad (the one that links to x) are Sara and Kata. I have not seen kata around in a while. Sara is there frequently. Lucia everyone should know by now. As I said 2 new faces (for me). I saw one of them ocean(spelling) and the other I think was Jennifer. They are both super cute young short Spanish girls. Marsala(spelling) looked a little taller and older.

The girls in their ad (the one that links to x) are Sara and Kata. I have not seen kata around in a while. Sara is there frequently. Lucia everyone should know by now. As I said 2 new faces (for me). I saw one of them ocean(spelling) and the other I think was Jennifer. They are both super cute young short Spanish girls. Marsala(spelling) looked a little taller and older.

People never came, but keep questioning us. they just doesn't believe the pictures i post were real. Too Good to Be True. They're losing a lot of opportunities 'cause these girls only stay for a short time and the girls charge very high price at another location.

I haven’t been active for close to three months, but I was getting the itch and I saw this relatively new advertiser and some of the reviews and decided to give it a try.

I texted at about 11 am stating that I am a UG member and asking if it would be ok to come in about a half hour. It took about 2 to 3 minutes to get a reply telling me there is an Asian girl and then listing 3 other names, Linda, Pamela and Jennifer and that I could pick. They said 140 for 30 minutes “everything included” and they also offered 4 hands for 280. They gave me the address and said come, so I popped my little blue pill and headed off.

I arrived and parked where instructed but texted to make sure which door to go to. When I got out of my car, another guy was walking out . . . hope he had a good time. I rang the bell, and the door was answered by one of the Spanish girls. She was cute, but her face was a little too plump for my taste. There were 2 other Spanish girls on a couch right inside the door. It was hard to get a good look at them because it was dim inside and my transition glasses were still dark. The Asian girl was standing apart from the girls on the couch.

The first girl led me to a room as my vision improved. With the door to the room still open, I asked her if I could choose, and she said yes. The Asian girl was in a direct line from the door, so I pointed to her and asked if she was available. The Spanish girl signaled to her, and she came right in.

Her English wasn’t great, but ultimately, we communicated well enough. She said her name was Nini and she said she’s the only Chinese one there. I thought she had a very pretty face and nice legs which is why I chose her. She was wearing a nice piece of lingerie which I can’t describe well, but had a short skirt to it, which I would discover did not have anything under it.

She greeted me with a kiss and stuck her tongue right into my mouth, so I’m already thinking this is off to a good start. I give her the 140 donation and she takes it, and puts it on the counter opposite the massage table. No leaving the room or anything. She comes over and immediately starts to help me get undressed and hangs my clothes carefully on the hooks on the back of the door. There’s some more DFK while this goes on and then she asks me to lay down for the massage. We both know that’s not what I’m there for, but I figure I’ll go with the program.

I’m not a good judge of massages, but as far as getting me worked up, she was doing a great job. There was a lot of playing with the boys as she rubbed my back. One side of the table was against the wall, so she was mostly on one side of me and spent a brief time at the head of the table. I was rubbing her up and down her legs and caressing her ass. When she was at the side of the table, I was able to reach up and start fingering her. She reacted well and seemed to enjoy it. She certainly was wet.

At this point she knew it was time for me to flip. Some more DFK ensued as she stripped out of her lingerie. She had nice tits, probably B cups, with dark nipples. Her belly wasn’t smooth, it was wrinkled; this was about the only negative.

We kiss some more as she strokes my cock, then she also does the Asian thing where she licks my nipples. Now if you’ve read my reviews, you know I love women’s feet. I managed to communicate to her that I want to see her feet better. She brings one pretty little foot up to the table. She has nails very nicely painted in all different colors. I start licking her foot and sucking her toes as she continues to stroke me. She does get a phone call at this time and somehow manages to answer and speak in Chinese briefly. As I’m enjoying playing with her foot, I’m strangely not bothered by this.

Once she’s off the phone, it’s back to business, as she puts both feet on the floor and grabs a little alcohol spray. Now, I didn’t ask for, nor did I pay any extra for a BBJ, so I’m waiting for the cover to appear, but to my surprise she sprays me down and then starts to lick my shaft and balls. The next thing I know, I’m fully in her mouth. Not what you would consider DT, but she took it pretty far down the shaft. I wouldn’t say the BBJ was the best in the world, but it was very good and I was very happy. However, wanting the full experience, I held back my urge to finish and asked to get to the main event.

Now she grabs a cover from the counter and lays herself on the table ready to take me in. But my foot fetish is still in gear and she’s got really cute, small feet. I manage to communicate to her that I want her feet on my cock, and she obliges, so I’m standing and she’s laying on the table and starts a surprisingly nice feeling footjob while I play with her pussy. We only do this for about 20 seconds or so, but it was totally fun and worth it.

Once she stops, she puts the cover on me and I enter her in standing mish. I’m sucking her toes and caressing her legs and going slow. She seems to be enjoying everything. In fact, she starts playing with her own nipples, so I take the hint and also caress them. She takes the hint about my love of feet and puts them on my chest, using her toes to play with my nipples. I could’ve happily finished like this, but I still had time and wanted more than one position, so soon I asked her to flip over. She gets off the table and bends over it and I enter her from behind in standing doggie.

After a minute or so, I’m thinking about going back to mish to finish, but then I think about that BBJ. I attempt to ask her if I can cum in her mouth. She doesn’t immediately understand and starts as if to switch to a new position, but I manage to use some hand gestures and get my question across. To my delight, she agrees. So off comes the cover and I sit on the edge of the table, and she goes down on her knees and takes me back into her mouth. She starts out nice and sensual and slow and gradually builds up speed. Soon I’m exploding into her mouth. She takes it all in and makes sure I’m done before pulling away. She turned away and spit it all into a tissue, but as far as I could tell, she didn’t spill a drop.

She then helped me get dressed and sent me on my way feeling very satisfied.

Looks are always subjective, but to me she was a solid 8.

Performance was a 10. Value was also a 10, getting the service I got for 140 with what’s out there lately just can’t be beat.
Stay safe!

I saw that they were advertising “Jennifer, a Latina who does BBBJ” so wanted to give it a try. Text communication was smooth. Was greeted at the door by Jennifer who is very pretty, has a great smile, and gave me a warm greeting. She took me to the back right side room and asked for the $140 HH fee. I should note that the last two times I’ve been here for BBBJ, I gave a $40 HH house fee and negotiated the balance. It’s documented in previous reviews. So, I was a little concerned that Jennnifer may have thought I was there for CBJ/CFS even though my texts to set up this appointment clearly stated BBBJ. Maybe I should have said something, but I didn’t. I gave her the $140.

She asked if I wanted a massage and I said sure, a short one. Jennifer’s massage skills were good. On the flip, I see her taking out a condom and I said that I was there for BBBJ. She said that would be $100 more. I said $100 on top of the $140? She said “yes.” I said no, that’s way too much. She then surprisingly dropped that in half right away to $50. I probably could have haggled it down further, but I accepted the $50 offer.

She took off her clothes to reveal a smokin’ hot body. She’s probably mid-20s, about 5’6”, with a solid, athletic build, nice ass, toned abs, and a natural perky rack. She started her BBBJ standing to the side. I asked her to do 69, which she had no problem doing. She had a nice, clean pussy that tasted great and it felt very nice having my face between her smooth athletic legs.

I don’t know if I took my magic pill a little too early and missed my window of opportunity, or if her BBJ skills were lacking (no DT and minimal suction), but despite the physical attraction I felt, I wasn’t able to get rock hard as I usually do. She changed up to HJ with oil which got me going a bit but still not to the point of finishing. She tried different HJ moves, angles, speeds, but it was hopeless. Time ran out and I left with blueballs. Ugh.

Jennifer is a very hot, sexy young woman who might do very well at CFS, but that’s for others to report. I found her BJ skills to be a bit lacking but as I said, I wasn’t in prime condition myself having took my magic pill a bit earlier than usual. Also, next time, I may go back to one of their Asian girls for BBBJ.

Also, this facility needs to figure out how they’re charging for BBBJ. Is it a $40 house fee plus a negotiated amount, or $140 plus? Jennifer’s initial ask for $100 on top of the $140 HH fee was way out of range.

Damages: $140 + $50 = $190.

Pretty sure it’s as straight forward as $140 will get you a half hour with a girl. FS/BJ Covered action either or both. If you want anything uncovered you’ll have to chip in a couple extra bucks (unless you get lucky). For your $190 I’m sure you could have had cfs if you wanted, seems like you didn’t want it.
Don’t be too upset with girl for starting negotiations high. There’s likely guys that will pay it.

Visited today 4 girls working 3 Asian 1 spanish according to text
Alejandra opened the door (not one of the names listed in the text) she was cute early 20’s natural B cup and a bubble butt
Took the half $140 up front
She came in did a quick 5-10 min massage and dropped the clothes
CBJ was nice decent suction but no DT
Climbed on top for a min and switched to doggy she’s got a great ass and let me pound away
She was moaning so loud and kept grabbing me to go deeper blew in the bag and cleaned me up with alcohol
I was in and out maybe 20-25mins
This place was pretty busy the doorbell rang twice while I was there but I like the setup and it’s convenient
Parked in the back white door to the left with 2570 on the door and a standard bell

To save myself writing a whole big review. i had just about the same exact expirience as lovecraft69. very short light skin spanish girl answered the door didnt look bad but wasnt gonna choose her, it was so dark in there couldnt really see the other spanish girl. saw asian girl nini sitting in the dark and she looked ok so i took her. we got in the room and same deal starts with the deep kissing right away which was nice put my clothes up. she just doesnt speak a word of english. i was trying to tell her to get on table so i could do stuff to her but she wasnt understanding so i just gave up and got on myself. nice 5min massage, then flipped and she had to use her phone translator to understand i wanted some 69.

when i finigered her she was soaking wet, when she stepped away i smelled my finger and it seemed good so figured id taste her. she get on for 69 also she does have a pretty hairy pussy but its nice and wet. bbj felt very good, soft wet and no teeth at all. i dont know what i was today i just couldnt last felt that feeling of finishing after a few mins and almost did in her mouth but i wanted to do what i went there for and that was to fuck. maybe it was the excitement of going to a new place. she puts condom on which was a bit tight and goes doggy, i didnt last long at all but still kept going because i stayed hard she moaned alot but who knows if it was fake, tried to get her to change position and lay back but when i took it out it was gone prob 50% hard told her to forget it. more kissing while helping me get dressed and that was it. i really thought she was gonna ask for extra but she didnt. saw other spanish girl on way out eating she looked pretty good.

the location is a bit far for me, i did more driving than having fun but that was my fault for a shitty perfomance today. maybe ill go back sometime to try a different girl.

Just got a text this morning on my burner that hh is now just 160. No more 140 price point.
That’s not the message I got.
I went there today wanting to see the black girl. Instead I got the girl with the nipple piercing and dream catcher tattoo. I saw the black girl sitting as I walked in. I should have said something.
My experience this time was terrible. The girl was completely uninterested. Cbj was like 10secs. She left a couple times during cfs. I walked out the room with a hard on to see where she went. Tried a couple more minutes. I was going slow, intentionally trying not to hurt her.
She eventually gave up and finished me with her hand.
Waste of a trip and $140. Maybe it was my fault for not pushing to get the black girl. Maybe I should have texted the number. Oh well.
The black girl looked cute. Kinda tall. If I’m being honest she looked more Haitian or dark Latino.