Top 101 - Centereach - Reviews & Discussion 929-334-8482

Becca. 140
Couldn’t help myself, had to get the poison out. Here’s the recon.
Back entrance to a small building in a real busy area on MCR. Quiet side street to the parking lot. Private residence across the street.
Easy set up , quick response. Knocked on door and enter into vestibule where three girls are sitting on couches. Looked like they had 3 rooms. My room, the one wall with door didnt go to the ceiling
I met with Becca, Spanish looked around thirty. Nice plump ass and natural C cup. Blue hair and very attractive face.

Russian,CBJ , CG , mish. Wasn’t GFE but she was sexy , sweet , engaged and playful.
On way out looked at other girls one Spanish , one maybe Asian, both young and attractive
At this price I will try another girl. And I Would recommend Becca.

Decided to give this place a try, especially since they’re now advertising. We should support our UG advertisers, right? I initially was going to try 2331 Medford Ave., but when I swung by, the LIRR parking lot was full of cars plus a couple of additional cars were parked at the actual 2331 building. Too busy for my taste.

I had posted on UG earlier in the day if anyone knew if they offered BBBJ at Top 101. The provider posted a reply that said, “It depends on the girl . . . plz discuss on the phone.” So, I called and was told to come in an hour when a “cute Asian” would be available for BBBJ.
I killed some time and got there at the one-hour mark, texted, said that I was the one who called about the “cute Asian.” They replied to come right in. I was greeted at the door by -- you guessed it -- a cute Asian. Walked past the lounge area where there were some beautiful Latinas and was led to a back room. Gave her $40 for HH, she left, and I disrobed and assumed the position on the table. She came back in and I asked her name and she said “Judy.” NOTE: A UG post by the provider yesterday listed the names of the girls that were working and it refers to “Yuki” as a “top rate Asian girl . . . GFE and BBBJ is open.” So, I suspect Judy is Yuki. When she told me her name, I repeated it back as “Judy” and I could have sworn she confirmed that was her name but I could be wrong.

She came back into the room in just a bra and panties, showing off a rockin’ body. Young 20s, probably 5’5”, cute ass, nice perky rack, toned (not skinny) body. She did a perfunctory light touch massage that was ok, but nothing special and after five minutes she said to flip. She asked me what I wanted, and I replied “you know what I want -- I’m the guy who called and texted and I came here just for you.” She laughed and asked, “how much you pay?” I said $100. She countered with $140. We haggled a bit and landed at $120. I felt that since this facility does $140 total for CBJ, that $160 ($40 + $120) was reasonable for BBBJ. I said I wanted her totally naked and 69 and she agreed. She wiped me down and wiped herself down and got to work.

She had a lovely, fresh, groomed pussy that tasted very good. Her BBBJ technique was initially weak but it got better as I think she got to know what I liked. She alternated with some HJ action which was too aggressive, and I had to tell her to slow down. She seemed to like the oral on her because she let out a few honest sounding moans and got very wet. We finally got a good rhythm going, and she got a good grip with her tongue and lightly with her teeth (no DT), and I exploded in her mouth. Interestingly, she kept going for a little while, then cleaned me up and cleaned herself up, all the while I didn’t see her spit anything out, so she might have swallowed. Cool.

She told me to get dressed and she left the room. I let myself out and saw her up front with the other girls by the lounge area. She gave me a hug and kiss and said, “See you next time.”

All in all, a good experience. Massage was mediocre, but frankly I wasn’t there for the massage. At a total of $160 it was definitely a better value than the $180/$190 I’ve been paying at Sills Road. I still want to try 2331 Medford Ave. as suggested by @RadioJones1 but I’ll go when it’s not as busy.

we have own purpose to start a complete new name,number and ad . We will be appreciated if the client can discuss on price , service, employees instead of ownership. We really treat UG client sincerely, because we want become a great agent and provide Quality Service for a real client.

you will get more attention and better treatment if you text this number or name "Top 101" or UG . this is main reason to start with new thread. all customers can see our changes and determination.

pic and announcement will update this link, but won't update daily, since girl changes a lot.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...ch-schedule-announcements-929-334-8482.59741/

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Some people are looking to get moderated or outright banned. If something has been made clear by a moderator's direct statements or actions and you decide that doesn't apply to you then you know when the door is.

hi, this new start and new management , we like to provide a complete new and fresh energy to treat the clients. plz focus on this one
I'm not focused on anything nor commenting good or bad on your services. Merely poiniting out something I thought looked Very Obvious and trying to be Helpful to the moderators. As I know they like to clean things up on the board & keep threads streamlined.
Clearly since my post was deleted but you copied it. They don't care so now neither do I. Nuff Said.
And Best of Luck to you

Some people are looking to get moderated or outright banned. If something has been made clear by a moderator's direct statements or actions and you decide that doesn't apply to you then you know when the door is.
I don't really think this is directed at me but on the off chance. Please see above ...Merely trying tp be helpful.

Can anyone confirm pricing? Ad in other thread noted 140 for 30 min, and Looks like Bgoose was at 140 all in, but Perfesser was at the traditional $40 for the house & negotiations for the rest. Sorry, I get confused easily!

GUIDEINE:
the standard $140 only for stander service, if you require more service will be more money, this is better to choose regular session if you are first time here .

we will be gratitude you to leave a little tip at “END” of session if you enjoy the experiment, because they are friendly / passion/ good service to you. this will be a good encouragement for the girl to treat client better .

however, if you feel girl is be attitude or bad service to you. please pause the session, get dress, and call this number (but stay at SPA) , we will try to solve the problem together.

last thing , we notice some client ask if $100 or $120 is acceptable, this is absolutely NO. YOU will be kick out and put on black list because we already spend a lot money to run the spa at this area the rent and another fee is extremely high. also, girls spend almost 2 hours or 3 hours (NJ , BK) to get this location , form 9am- 10pm. they work extremely hard.

You should know that the girl here is the youngest girl in Long Island SPA! The real age will around 25 years old! All regular guests know! If you like really young girls this is the right decision!

I’ve tried this place out a handful of times now. My most recent visit was easily the worst experience I’ve had here. Sent a text a little while before I was planning to go and they said that it’s fine to come then. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and one of the girls opened. The girl lead me to the downstairs room and I handed her the 140 for the hhr.

The girl was Spanish and spoke little to no English. She said her name was Natalie. Was a little confused because they posted the ad and there wasn’t a girl named Natalie in it. I might’ve misheard the name. She had a great body. Really nice big firm spanish ass with a pair of natural Cs. Her face kinda looked similar to an older version Dora the Explorer. She was probably early 20s.She was wearing short jean shorts and a crop top. Massage started laying on my stomach. She took the squirt bottle and fucking showered me in oil. She squirted a large amount of oil on every single one of my body parts. She rubber the oil in for maybe 5 mins then told me to flip. She didn’t attempt to rub the oil off with a paper towel like most of the other girls at this location do. On the flip she asked me what I want and i just assumed it was going to be everything because I already gave her the $140. She said ok and started putting more oil all over the top side of my body. Same exact thing with so much oil squirted on. She started playing with my dick a little bit to get me hard. She had horrible technique. She was just like flinging it around wasn’t even jerking. Once I was semi hard she then stripped down to nothing and got the condom. She put the condom on when I was basically soft and then started with what might be the worst BJ I’ve ever gotten. She didn’t go past the first inch of my dick and had almost zero suction. Her body was nice enough that I was able to get hard. After about a 3 minute BJ she got on top of me. After about a minute or 2 of cowgirl I started to smell something absolutely terrible. I asked her to switch position and as she got off I did the smell test. I’m not even exaggerating I gagged and legit had to hold back throwing up. It smelt like dead rotting fish. I couldn’t go through with anything else so I told her that I was done and had to go. I threw on my clothes and washed my hand with the alcohol to get the smell off. I had so much oil still on me that it was showing through my shirt. I didn’t even care at that point and get out of there as fast as I could.

I have visited here probably 5-7 times now and have never had an experience like this. Granted they aren’t always great but this was just horrible. It was more the problem with the girl then anything. I would still go back here I just for sure would never get her again.

I’ve tried this place out a handful of times now. My most recent visit was easily the worst experience I’ve had here. Sent a text a little while before I was planning to go and they said that it’s fine to come then. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and one of the girls opened. The girl lead me to the downstairs room and I handed her the 140 for the hhr.

The girl was Spanish and spoke little to no English. She said her name was Natalie. Was a little confused because they posted the ad and there wasn’t a girl named Natalie in it. I might’ve misheard the name. She had a great body. Really nice big firm spanish ass with a pair of natural Cs. Her face kinda looked similar to an older version Dora the Explorer. She was probably early 20s.She was wearing short jean shorts and a crop top. Massage started laying on my stomach. She took the squirt bottle and fucking showered me in oil. She squirted a large amount of oil on every single one of my body parts. She rubber the oil in for maybe 5 mins then told me to flip.
Gbaby, when was this?

i believe maybe this is LINDA. thanks for the review, we really need your feedback because we do find out some girls need to be improved !!! they don't deserve anything if they don't know how to work.

we don't know what happened in the room, all we can only reply on your, please always feel free to communicate with us. anytime if you feel uncomfortable with a girl, you can call us immediately. we're picking better girls