TOFTT 63 Grand Ave. Massapequa

63 Grand Ave. Massapequa, about 2 blocks north of the RR tracks between 107 and B'way. 631-682-7677.

This place was a huge disappointment. Came highly reviewed on another board but my experienced sucked. Nana was the girl that the others seemed to enjoy but according to Yoko, Nana is in Korea for the next month so don't waste your time. My massage with Yoko sucked and the HR left little to be desired. It was so bad I almost just got up and walked out out of sheer disgust but stayed till the end. I paid .40 for half and only tipped .10 . I will not return

63 Grand Ave. Massapequa, about 2 blocks north of the RR tracks between 107 and B'way. 631-682-7677.

This place was a huge disappointment. Came highly reviewed on another board but my experienced sucked. Nana was the girl that the others seemed to enjoy but according to Yoko, Nana is in Korea for the next month so don't waste your time. My massage with Yoko sucked and the HR left little to be desired. It was so bad I almost just got up and walked out out of sheer disgust but stayed till the end. I paid .40 for half and only tipped .10 . I will not return
ive been told a girl was gone for a month many times only to see her on my next visit. when i ask the girl in question about it they usually dont know what im talking about, and the look on their face will tell you they arent lying. The reason they tell you a month is they figure maybe you are willing to wait a day for your girl and why not grab the customer now because if you come back your not going with them anyway.

Went today since its fairly close to my house. Called at 1230 and no answer. called again and finally got a girl who wasnt at the location. i had to walk around the block as she got in touch with th women. as i walked up the block i saw a guy standing at the door so i figured im not getting in. as i got closer he walked away and when i got in front i looked behind and saw 2 asian women. i just walked to my car and the guy pulled away in his truck so i walked back when i saw they were in the place. both one around 40 and the other 50. english was bad so every question got answered yes. kept asking was i here before, even the phone girl asked 3 times. i went in the rooom and the better looking one came in and started the massage. all the sudden her english was good and was asking me who i saw last time. couldnt think of a name so i said nana (i never do that if i dont know who it is) she said the other one was nana. i just told her i thought that was the name because my friend comes here and always talks about her. 15 minute masage was lame and she did a light tickle and good reach under with some stroking (good but brief). fairly skilled hj but she was rushing, allowed me utc up top but she had a gut. unless nana does bbbj with her dentures out i wouldnt return. she told me the other girl was older and big (her words). Girls name was Yung, i think she is part time. what did they say about nana on the other site?

i've had amp girls lie about almost any question you can think to ask from "is jenny working today?" to "what time is it?" and when you catch them in a lie they just laugh "got me! ha ha!" it's pointless to get pissed because it's all just a game. their interactions with you and you with them are not "real", they take place in a fantasy bubble that exists outside the realm of normal social interaction. the real dangers of this "hobby" aren't STDs- the real dangers are all psychological...

Hey Smoke,

There's a girl name nana on another thread in massapaqua that might be the same one. Alot of times place lose popular girls due to money split so they leave to work else where or even open shop on there owe. I her that nana place is really hot

use the last 4 digits in the CL ES search function and it will pop up -- 1st post was at 3:09 pm today...
wonder how/when pete222 heard about it -- maybe he saw the ad and ran right over :rolleyes:

use the last 4 digits in the CL ES search function and it will pop up -- 1st post was at 3:09 pm today...
wonder how/when pete222 heard about it -- maybe he saw the ad and ran right over :rolleyes:
You gave instructions on how to get the number. May I ask WTF didnt you just post the number?

billyS

Reign of Terror
You gave instructions on how to get the number. May I ask WTF didnt you just post the number?
That is my point here and to the guys who give 'the last four digits are 1234".
Why? Yes I know you give enough so we can figure out the rest but I want to hear it from a guy who does this.
WHY?
Are you afraid LE will bust the place? Do you really think LE won't be able to figure out how to do it? If so you watch too much Simpson (not that that is a bad thing), not all LE is as dumb as Chief Wiggins.

Linda's ad from today

**~**~**~**~ NEW SEXY ASIAN~**~**~" LINDA "~**~**~**~**COME TRY BABY~ - w4m
Reply to: [*****]pers-559355832@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2008-02-01, 10:05AM EST

HI.....

MY NAME IS "LINDA"!!

I CAN MAKE WARM BY MY BODY..

COME TRY ME!!

I MAKE YOUR COME TRUE..

_______________________________________5.1.6.4.2.4.9.1.3.7._____________________

went friday , i saw the number 631-871-5577 on craigslist. when i called they gave me this adress but i figured its been a while so i would try it. new girl named bibi says she is there 2 days. cute face with beautiful, big eyes told me to guess her age , i said 30 she said no 27. i started getting touchy-feely right away by grabbing her ass while she massaged my back. she giggled which i thought was a good sign. on the flip she pointed south and asked massage here? i said yes. no roaming up top she said and she has nice small c-cups. i convinced her to let me inside her shirt by saying i wouldnt go in her bra ( i did anyway then she pulled away). she commited the cardinal sin of stopping as i started to come which always ruins the whole thig for me. the whole thing was very mediocre. her looks were above average for an amp girl, not a beauty but very cute. i wouldnt return.

swiggy,

You've been all over the place getting some good info on places that sound mediocre and not worth the trip. Thanks for TOFTT - I'll save my money and wait until there sounds like some decent AMP activity in the area.

swiggy,

You've been all over the place getting some good info on places that sound mediocre and not worth the trip. Thanks for TOFTT - I'll save my money and wait until there sounds like some decent AMP activity in the area.
actually i havent been to any amps in a while. the last 2 weeks ive been to a few. if i see a good review here i don't even bother because for every poster ther are 100 lurkers ready to bum rush the place. at least i can tell a few people to not waste their money.