Today's pissing match

Ya, Does the pic do her justice, she looks kind of big - like a manly body. The tits look like they may be droopy.

That is why I hate pics, they can really make a hot babe look bad.
I saw her recently. This pic was taken last summer when Michelle was afew pounds heavier than she is now. She is trimer and looks better than that photo and i stand by that statement.

Her tits are nothing less than spectacular and i stand by that statement as well. They absolutly do not droop at all. The most perfect tits I ever handled.

Notwithstanding the brutal arguing going on here, the rest of you have two options,

try her or dont try her.

nothing more to say than that.

I saw her recently. This pic was taken last summer when Michelle was afew pounds heavier than she is now. She is trimer and looks better than that photo and i stand by that statement.

Her tits are nothing less than spectacular and i stand by that statement as well. They absolutly do not droop at all. The most perfect tits I ever handled.

Notwithstanding the brutal arguing going on here, the rest of you have two options,

try her or dont try her.

nothing more to say than that.
Great report!!! If I find her even 50% of what you said it is a home run!

ACtually ...

What other thread do I antagonize him?
The thread in the coliseum is set up for that.
I have questioned his posts here and when he turned the Inexpensive Head
Thread into nothing but ISO posts. That is hardly going all over the board. He overreacts to me and LDM because we wouldn't get him into Sanford or 1F a few years ago.
Any other comment on this subject should be addressed in the coliseum.
...somewhat incorrect. I have still not gotten into Sanford/1F but have found sort of a sister spot only within the past year and 1/2. So I never was a part of not getting him in. As a matter of fact it's been over 3 years since I (like seeker ) was annoyed with some of the way guys in that thread used to treat anyone who asked about it. I grew to understand the need for some secrecy, but at the time there were some posters who were just A^$#@holes about making fun of guys who were trying to get in and giving bullshit cues etc. I f I recall correctly I even stood up for ole seeker6591 once or twice when he first joined because I didn't like the way the board at the time treated newbies in general.

Just curious?

Very true, you really try hard for the board, and it is shame when inappropriate comments are made.

She did not deserve some of the early remarks, and they should be deleted. Hey, if the girl is giving you a BJ, and then before you cum hits you up for more money - then yes, that needs to be addressed.
How would you know if she does not deserve some of the earlier remarks? And by who's judgement are you saying, posts should be deleted when a guy posts something negative? I for one don't thnk that is in the best interest of the board. There are plenty of girls hhere who have had good and bad things said about them. Some withstand the BS and prove their worth. Some it is not BS but they adapt and maybe even learn form it. While some it is not BS and they never succeed here. Time always tells. But suppressing the negative reviews is Not the answer. I have absolutely No hidden agenda with seeker, Michelle or anyone. I've said what Iv'e said truthfully, clearly and plainly, without any intent to disrupt anything or insult anyone.(I will say to be fair that "hideous" was not the nicest choiice of words) But stand by the fact that she looked to me at least and behaved exactly as described.

Seeker , what's fair is fair. You making post after post about her, putting up her picture is basically free advertising for her.

Even starting this thread was unnecessary since she had been reviewed in other places and you could have added to that.

As far as me 'disrupting' your thread, there is no such thing. Anybody can post their opinion in any thread. The only thing I'm disrupting is your shilling vibe you got going on here.
Well said, Billy. I agree completely,

Enjoy,

Chels

you nailed it eddy,

these guys have been doing this gig for years.

then they wonder why we have a lack of female participants and quality advertisers.

its trully pathetic.
WHat gig would that be?

Go back and read sometime, 90% of my reviews are positive regarding providers. I generally don't write negative ones and rarely ambivalent ones. So how am I scaring away advertisers. I've noted that I have asked numerous providers to check out and advertise here. Including the now legendary Vanessa

Last edited:
billy and lorenza always take the initiative here.

there ws no problem is this thread until the OFF TOPIC trash posting started again.

BTW,,,happy new year eddybear.
I took NO initiative...YOU DID! when I wrote a description of what I encountered.
There was No problem until you thought you could tell me What to do!(say or Not say)
I haven't said anything in over a week but because billyS did you bring me up again?! So How did I just take initiative this time? I didn't but if your going to lie about me I won't sit quiet.

Last edited:
I try. I contributed reviews to his Inexpensive Head Thread. I contributed pictures to his Hot CL picture thread.
Honestly, I have seen many times billyS offer Seeker an olive branch.

All this fuss about this Michelle (even if busty) seems futile to me. Both sides have already made their points very clear. People have read them and made up their minds which one they trust, if they care at all. Going on with this will only make the parts look ridiculous. Just give it a rest.

seeker i gotta be honest; all your credibility vanishes just by describing her as a breath of fresh air. are you nucking futz?

fresh air is the last thing surrounding her. pigpen of peanuts fame has fresher air surrounding him.

and eddy, not to bash, but just how often do chicks stop blowing you midstream and ask for more money? i'm certain you've mentioned that elsewhere before. it must be fairly often, particularly if you consider that to be of more paramount importance than the honest and upfront review of services, and the surroundings in which they are given.

billys, not that it matters, since i believe it was you who had my original michele posts deleted in another thread (inexpensive head?), but i agree with you that seeker is going for the white knight , hero freebie. all hail seeker the chivalrous - have one on the house, the messiest house in america!!!!