Today's pissing match

She should advertise, it would help her business for sure. Does seeker have a hidden agenda? I never thought of it that way.

well actually eddy, It would be great if she tried a free ad and when she sees UG ads work, she would hopefully consider a regular ad here. I have already discussed this with her.

the picture was reposted for you benefit and anyone else who may have miised it.

AGAIN BILLY S_ _ _ _ ,IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTS DONT READ THEM.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

THE ONLY ONES WITH AN AGENDA HERE SEEM TO BE YOU AND YOUR "SIDEKICK" .... Lorenz_ .

here we go again for the third time in this thread.

Last edited:
Seeker , what's fair is fair. You making post after post about her, putting up her picture is basically free advertising for her.

Even starting this thread was unnecessary since she had been reviewed in other places and you could have added to that.

As far as me 'disrupting' your thread, there is no such thing. Anybody can post their opinion in any thread. The only thing I'm disrupting is your shilling vibe you got going on here.

you a "dumb bum"

if you dont like it stupid one ..take it up with UG Staff. !!!!!

service@utopiaguide.

see ya over in the Coliseum billy, where all your rant posts belong.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Does seeker have a hidden agenda? I never thought of it that way.
Why else would he get so upset when guys pointed out negative things about her?
Why else would he respond to your question with seven posts? All touting her.
Why else would he go out of his way to name all the other guys who gave her a thumbs up?
Why else would he prod guys like lightweight 'are you going to see her'

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seeker, why do you get so over the top mad every time I post in your thread?
It only proves my point you are trying to get a freebie or discount from Michele.
Why else would you get so mad?

Why else would he go out of his way to name all the other guys who gave her a thumbs up?
i would have to guess that's not an advertisment for her, the photo looks like a man with tits, if he was promoting don't you think he would have asked for a flattering photo. it just sounds like a good review to me, i would appreciate and do appreciate yours.

dont worry about it billy, your continuing antics ALL OVER THE BOARD have been reported to UG staff.

as of this time, i will no longer respond to you in this thread.

if you want to pursue this further, head over to the Coliseum where IRV and I kicked ur butt last week with no valid response from you.

Last edited:
Good point, and I see how one can assume such, but, with that said... Reading seekers post's, on all threads, I do not think there is a hidden agenda, it is seeker being seeker. That is his style.

Why can't you guys try and get along - Buddy's for 09

Last edited:
Good point, and I see how one can assume such, but, with that said... Reading seekers post's, on all threads, I do not think there is a hidden agenda, it is seeker being seeker. That is his style.

he is just jealous eddy..he could not start a successful thread on here..if his life depended upon it.

i also suspect he is the one with the actaul agenda regarding michelle.

we rarely get quality providers on LI ... so she is a breath of fresh air so to speak.

we just don't know yet why billy has an agenda here with this provider.

Last edited:
Billy and Seek

I try. I contributed reviews to his Inexpensive Head Thread. I contributed pictures to his Hot CL picture thread.
I know you do Billy and am not taking any sides... But, it appears that you are the one who goes all over Ug and ANTAGONIZES Seeker.

There were guys on UG, and other sights who I thought were real dicks, you know what? I never answered them, or stayed away from any threads they started.

Again, It would be nice to see you guys shake hands (as I have done on UG a few times) and get along, and agree to disagree.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What other thread do I antagonize him?
The thread in the coliseum is set up for that.
I have questioned his posts here and when he turned the Inexpensive Head
Thread into nothing but ISO posts. That is hardly going all over the board. He overreacts to me and LDM because we wouldn't get him into Sanford or 1F a few years ago.
Any other comment on this subject should be addressed in the coliseum.

What other thread do I antagonize him?
The thread in the coliseum is set up for that.
I have questioned his posts here and when he turned the Inexpensive Head
Thread into nothing but ISO posts. That is hardly going all over the board. He overreacts to me and LDM because we wouldn't get him into Sanford or 1F a few years ago.
Any other comment on this subject should be addressed in the coliseum.
You are not a child, you know what you are doing, and should stop for the sake of the board.

then they wonder why we have a lack of female participants and quality advertisers.

its trully pathetic.

Very true, you really try hard for the board, and it is shame when inappropriate comments are made.

She did not deserve some of the early remarks, and they should be deleted. Hey, if the girl is giving you a BJ, and then before you cum hits you up for more money - then yes, that needs to be addressed.