Today's pissing contest

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ladies & Gentlemen,

I can't write an extended review but I just saw her and she is AMAZING. She would not have been happy at CT, nothing against them but she's a unique experience. Beautiful, very sensual, very very skilled. It is 2 frickin AM and I'm tired and I have to get up at 6 but I'll post a full review later. In the meantime take my word for it get in on this before she gets too busy.
I know Kelly is very popular here with a certain segment of guys, but jeez, come on. The above is such a shill job. He just left out 'Treat her nice fellas, this one is a gem'.

As far as her not being happy with the Cream Team what do her skills have to do with it? I'm sure it has more to do with pricing.

Now I'm a shill? Dude...

I've been here since 2001 and I just write "reviews". Good ones are good, and bad ones are bad. Pretty simple, eh? Look up my posts before you disrespect my opinion. I haven't posted in a while, now I see why people don't. You're welcome, brother.

I've been here since 2001 and I just write "reviews". Good ones are good, and bad ones are bad. Pretty simple, eh? Look up my posts before you disrespect my opinion. I haven't posted in a while, now I see why people don't. You're welcome, brother.

Why no posts in 7 years then??

Forum: New York 08-27-2001, 10:40 PM was your last post if I am not mistaken.

I haven't posted here in a while...

Is that bad? I post on another site - this site has more posts on the NYC board; I moved to and live in a different part of the country; recently I began to commute here again. It happens.

Read my old posts - did I go back 7 years and fake them? WTF why are you folks so suspicious now? Whatever - she is a very good provider, take it or leave it. You can take your skepticism and shove it.

If you want criticism, this chick doesn't have a lot to be critical of. Go see her yourself, and then come back and talk shit. In the old days we used to say "take one for the team" and the guys who did it were thought of highly, not reviled. UG is apparently a very different place.

Is that bad? I post on another site - this site has more posts on the NYC board; I moved to and live in a different part of the country; recently I began to commute here again. It happens.

Read my old posts - did I go back 7 years and fake them? WTF why are you folks so suspicious now? Whatever - she is a very good provider, take it or leave it. You can take your skepticism and shove it.

If you want criticism, this chick doesn't have a lot to be critical of. Go see her yourself, and then come back and talk shit. In the old days we used to say "take one for the team" and the guys who did it were thought of highly, not reviled. UG is apparently a very different place.
Don't put down the whole board just because billyS is an ass. That's just the way he is. Welcome back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don't put down the whole board just because billyS is an ass. That's just the way he is. Welcome back.
Troutman, was is your fucking problem? First you act like an ass in Seekers Cheap Head thread, which Slinky eventually had to shut down because you were an ineffectual moderator, now this remark. What is your real beef with me. Why don't you be a man and tell me what is really bothering you about me. If not then just shut the fuck up.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Luciano,
The reason I jumped on your 'review' had nothing to do with your lack of posts. Just look at the style of the 'review'. It is typical of the way a shill would write. No details, no mention of price or services. Usually when a shill tries to hype a girl this is how it is done.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Troutman

Troutman,
You obviously carry a grudge for something I posted in some thread. Maybe in the Politics or Religion thread? You never pass up an opportunity to take a swipe at me. So I ask you again, be a man and just say why you are carrying this grudge.

(Walking through the UG Door)

Man the reason hobbyists is fighting because of the quality of whores is going down. I sense the tension on UG. Ever since they put that pricing crap on craigslist. It just seems like all the pretty girls left craigslist and we was left with elderly whores, ******** whores that can give us jail time, and homeless whores that use the neighborhood library to post. Let me change that give freebies to cats to use their computer. (Ask me how I know because I did that).

The ho stroll is dead and now hobbyists are fighting amongst each other.

I am going to watch cable and think about Fairemily.

Last edited:
(Walking through the UG Door)

Man the reason hobbyists is fighting because of the quality of whores is going down. I sense the tension on UG. Ever since they put that pricing crap on craigslist. It just seems like all the pretty girls left craigslist and we was left with elderly whores, ******** whores that can give us jail time, and homeless whores that use the neighborhood library to post. Let me change that give freebies to cats to use their computer. (Ask me how I know because I did that).

The ho stroll is dead and now hobbyists are fighting amongst each other.

I am going to watch cable and think about Fairemily.
God damn, those amish dress so funny but they sure know how to grow weed. Amish Crippla sold on sutphin. Who the fuck woulda known?

Anyway, I know she can stand up for herself but now I wonder why you gotta go and bring up fairemily or any other UG advertiser? Are you that hard of up for attention that you just can't help it? What teh fuck man? Were you deprived as akid? Did your moms not give you enough tittie as baby or what?

Poor IRV, bored out of his skull, so he picks the easy targets. So typical. Your words & posts are weak. Do us & ervyone else here a favor. Go to the local dollar store and get a clue. Yeah, if you are a real man and not just some internet poseur, you'll know the street address. If you really stroll Sutphin & streetcrawl in Jamaica, you should hit up "99¢ Dreams". They got the real shit you can afford.

Somehow posting on UG makes me hungry. Koreans mostly know for the drycleaners, but they make good fucking fryed chicken too. I'll be off to Flushing tomorrow to hit up Keeowchun or howerver the fuck they pronounce it.

You have a good night.
peace & chicken grease

the ripper strikes back ...

Last edited:
Dear "Suck Puppet".

I do not know who you are so I figure you must be grasping for the same attention off me. I read your post it was funny lol.

I mentioned one UG provider. As for attention. This board is for opinions therefore you must be looking for attention anytime you post.

Anyway good day to you, maybe you had a bad day. I pick easy targets lol. I don't see targets. Why would I be targeting?

LOL The cell phone pic of whatever store that was. I never heard of "99 cents" dreams lol. Quite interesting, and I need attention????????????????

Take a cell phone picture of some girls or streetwalkers. That was just a waste of time.

Yea let the UG provider stand up "for herself." I guess I am not a real man because you showed me a picture of that store you travel to.

Talk to you later, your just trying to impress hos.

Happy Holidays

Last edited: