To Billys From Extreem....

Originally posted by Psychosis
The remark about theres more to raising a child is correct but that does not give the parents the excuse to let their beasts run wild. Sometimes a good swift shot on the butt does the trick but in nowadays you have to worry about being reported for child abuse. Never mind that the kid was misbehaving. Far be it from me being religious but I remember the bible saying something to the line of spare the rod spoil the child or something like that.
Amen brother!

Most of the kids today are spoiled little punks that don't know the feeling of a broom handle across the ass once in a while.

Last edited:
Re: Re: speaking for Ozzy....

Originally posted by clubber
Well, if that isn't an example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Talk about "zero first hand knowledge?" All of Ozzy's info about this was obtained from the provider. That's called SECOND hand knowledge, and very biased info at that. While I certainly HAVE hade personal communication with providers, including the one VV is referring to, I challenge either OZZY OR the provider to dispute any of the factual comments I've made about her performance in session.

And what does "he commenced to bash her...for a variety of reasons that he had zero first hand knowledge of" MEAN exactly anyway? That I didn't know why I was bashing her? That makes no sense, so I have no idea what it's talking about.

In fact, it would be interesting if Ozzy could back up his assertion and find any instances where I spoke highly about this particular provider's service AFTER SEEING HER. And since I saw her last November, his claim that "then he commenced to bash her here for months (actually for more than a year)" is clearly not true.

So c'mon, let's see some instances of me "bashing" anyone over the period of "more than a year." The only one I've "bashed" for over a year is OZZY.

So, VV or Ozzy, or whoever you're calling yourself this week, why not try tossing in some FACTS?

So what do you want me to do... Go back and repost every little dig you took at April in the past year or so? Here's one of the recent ones in the link I'm posting below.

And it is over a year because the incident I speak of happened at a time when I spoke to her frequently [as in almost every day] and when she was still running her agency. I also never said you praised her services, so don't put words in my mouth that would make my posts appear inaccurate. I said you spoke highly of her... Or if I can rephrase that by saying that you made some rather positive comments about her and or her agency or girls
until the "incident". Since then all you've done was take cheap shots at her. Just like you did a couple of weeks ago when she said that she'd finally had enough and called you to task over them.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=265225&highlight=clubber#post265225

I know I said that by killing off "Ozzy" I wouldn't engage in anymore flame wars, but I refuse to let some little shit get away with antagonizing me over some personal vendettas or hidden agendas they may have. I don't allow people to do that to my friends and I won't allow it to be done to me.

Re: Re: Re: speaking for Ozzy....

Originally posted by VV
So what do you want me to do... Go back and repost every little dig you took at April in the past year or so? Here's one of the recent ones in the link I'm posting below.
And it is over a year because the incident I speak of happened at a time when I spoke to her frequently [as in almost every day] and when she was still running her agency.

Well, thanks for directing us to a post that APRIL made about a perceived dig. However, if you follow the link up to MY post, IT WAS A JOKE, STUPID! It even had a little smiley after it. And it was NOT over a year ago, because, if you bother to check, my one appointment with April was in November, just before her surgery. In fact, I was the next to last appointment on her last working day before her surgery. You would know that if you bothered to check the facts instead of just attacking.
And by the way, just how many digs do you think I've taken at her over the past year? I went back through my posts, and it's a pretty small number indeed....I'd say in fewer than five threads. Want to prove me wrong? Of course, if you count things like the above as digs, maybe there WERE four or five of them....

I also never said you praised her services, so don't put words in my mouth that would make my posts appear inaccurate. I said you spoke highly of her...

Your statement was, "He saw a provider once and spoke highly of her.... " You don't think that sounds like I praised her services? Right.

Or if I can rephrase that by saying that you made some rather positive comments about her and or her agency or girls
until the "incident". Since then all you've done was take cheap shots at her. Just like you did a couple of weeks ago when she said that she'd finally had enough and called you to task over them.

Yep. The "incident", tho, was her not performing as advertised. Rushing. Smoking. All stuff she said she never does.
By the way, did she ever show you her response to my first request to get together with her (NOT, incidentally as a client, since it was made after one of her "retirement" posts)? I thought not.....

I know I said that by killing off "Ozzy" I wouldn't engage in anymore flame wars, but I refuse to let some little shit get away with antagonizing me over some personal vendettas or hidden agendas they may have. I don't allow people to do that to my friends and I won't allow it to be done to me.
You already did. And why in the world would anyone have believed you anyway? You managed to get Kimmie banned by making what was obviously a joke on her part appear to be an ad posting. VV is just as much of a jerk as Ozzy. It's almost like they're the same person.... Gee.....

Oh, and have a nice day.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm sure Alize is happy you guys hijacked this thread for your own personel war. Now all we need is for Wwander to post some long boring thoughts and the thread is as good as dead.

Re: Re: speaking for Ozzy....

Originally posted by clubber
So, VV or Ozzy, or whoever you're calling yourself this week
I didn't realize they were the same guy. While I was arguing with VV about Barry Bonds on another thread, I had no idea I ws arguing with a UG legend!

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Death to the thread!

Originally posted by billyS
Now all we need is for Wwander to post some long boring thoughts and the thread is as good as dead.
Some threads need to be be put out of their (and our) misery.

-Ww

Originally posted by billyS
I'm sure Alize is happy you guys hijacked this thread for your own personel war. Now all we need is for Wwander to post some long boring thoughts and the thread is as good as dead.
Actually, now that Kimmie has been banned, someone else has to take over the hijacks for her!

Anyone who thinks *I* influenced Kimmies banning obviously has zero respect for the people who run this board. And after 2 1/2 years on UG and all the wars I've been thru with the many assholes who have gone on to do various things that should have gotten them banned (like Stechinos posting of real names and anti semitic comments), you're going to tell me (and everyone here) that my telling Kimmie that she made a "boarder line ad post" got her (of all people) banned is probably the most ridiculous thing you've ever said. You have truly out done yourself this time.

btw... April didn't think it was a joke and since it concerned her, hers is the only opinion that counts.

And you don't want me (nor will I be) disclosing personal info or communication on this board. You also don't want April replying to any claims that you have made in this thread either. She put up with your nonsense for a long time and obviously even an idiot could tell from the post she made that she'd had enough....

But apparently even idiots can see things that delusional people can't.

TC...

I wasn't arguing with you. I was only stating why *I* and many of his past and current team mates think he's a total asshole as well as dog shit on the field and in the clubhouse.

VV,

you are sounding more like Ozzy than. You might want to pull out the Ozzy log on name for moments like these. That way you don't dillute the VV brand name.

Originally posted by VV
Anyone who thinks *I* influenced Kimmies banning obviously has zero respect for the people who run this board.

I know you don't like to deal in facts, since you didn't bother supplying any of your own but....
FACT: Kimmie was not banned until YOU pointed out that her obvious joke might be an ad.

btw... April didn't think it was a joke and since it concerned her, hers is the only opinion that counts.

Then why are YOU talking about it here instead of April?

And you don't want me (nor will I be) disclosing personal info or communication on this board. You also don't want April replying to any claims that you have made in this thread either. She put up with your nonsense for a long time and obviously even an idiot could tell from the post she made that she'd had enough....

Gee, and what do you call bringing up personal communication that I had with April? You are such a self-righteous asshold, it's hard to believe. And I notice that you didn't respond to this "long time" and "over a year" comment that I challenged when you tossed it off. If I've been throwing digs at her for over a year, find me ONE post over a year old that is a dig at her, and I'll apologize. But know what? You won't do it. Know why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE! You just parrot stuff that people tell you.

Also, please tell me where I asked you to disclose any personal info or where I even ADDRESSED any comments to April in this thread. You can't do that either. Why? BECAUSE I DIDN'T! And your veiled threat about April disclosing personal info? C'mon! And don't say it wasn't a threat because if it wasn't, why mention it?

You can use whatever name you like, but you'll always be Ozzy.

justme

homo economicus
Vic - There's this post in the 'Stripper Advice' thread that some guy named VV made...

(The idea that VV got Kimmie banned is... laughable)

Yea I know... But I rarely take my own advice.

And thank god there is someone on this board with the common sense to say that my being responsible for Kimmie being banned is rediculous.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Re: If at first you don't succeed...

Originally posted by alterego
It didn't work. You might have to keep posting.
It is like fighting a hydra, everytime I bore one miserable thread to death, two others spring up in its place. (I've been at it for over 20 years; that is why the net grows so fast.)

-Ww

Re: If at first you don't succeed...

Originally posted by alterego
It didn't work. You might have to keep posting.

æ
They describe Wwanderer's posts as boring, and when HVB used to post her nothingness, people were fascinated by it??

It is called UTOPIA but it is the bizzaro world.

clubber

Be warned, there's tendency for humans to side with the underdog, no matter how pathetic his attempts are to bloat and bristle his tininess.
Besides, if you pick up a fight, why won't you do it with someone your own league instead of taking on on someone who is much smaller (mentally) and weaker?