Threatening Accusations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you two, Slink and Oz, need to calm down

Second of all, people only bring up Hitler when they haven't a real arguement left. it's shameful to desecrate the memory of the murder of 10 million people to win an arguement.
You owe me an apology for smearing me in such a way. And, the charges you're making against others have lost much of their credibility now that I see how recklessly you smear people with innuendo.

Three, what you have presented to me as proof, is only hearsay. When you say actions convict, they only convict under the assumption that the actor was wrong. You have no proof if he is right or wrong, thus you cannot judge the action.

Four, I only asked for proof of this most recent event...

what has happened here can be deomonstrated like this...

Prosecutor... "a man committed a crime"

Jury..."tell us who and show us evidence"

Prosecutor... "What, tell you?... and show you evidence, you should know already... you must be an accomplice of the criminal!!! Furthermore, you probably helped gas Jews..."

C'mon, all this and no proof.... who's really full of shit?

[Edited by Tankcommander on 08-08-2001 at 12:56 AM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You really are totally full of it !!! You have seen it, and you've seen it plenty. Now you try to ignore it. I owe you an oppology ? I'm sorry, you don't deserve anything. Who is the guy who constantly goes around threatening to shoot people ? You are. And now you are all offended. Boo hoo, get a life. And learn to read while you are at it, since no one compared you to anyone committing attrocities ( actually reading the post would show a comparisson to a former President of the US ). Oh, but then you might have to actually answer some of the real issues being discussed, rather than act all offended.

You are choosing to stick your head in the sand now and say you have seen nothing. Now, when you are called on it, you pussy out and say "I only asked for proof of this most recent event... " What nonsense; that's totally non-responsive to the issue which I brought up, and I guess it's because you don't have a valid response to that issue. Do you deny any of the things which I stated ??? No ? I don't hear you denying them ???? I just hear a lot of whining, back pedaling, obfuscation, and bullshit. Well let's hear some direct answers to some direct questions - how about that, buddy ?

Did or did not your pal attempt to out someone on this board ???? Did your pal take it upon himself to undertake an email campaign against another poster based on spreading false accusations and dogma ? Does he continue to do so, even though both people who were actually there state that his version of the story is flawed ???? Did your pal take it upon himself to call what he thought was the home phone number of some guy who he thought might have comitted some "transgressions" ? Did he talk to who he thought was that person's wife/kids ????? Did it turn out that this was actually some innocent party ???? Has your pal consistently lobbied for the posting of people's personal info on public boards ??? ( interesting that he doesn't seem to practice what he preaches now that he has his own board, huh ???? ). You know, this is getting tiring, and you know what else ? DON"T BOTHER ANSWERING, because, frankly, I'm done with your BS. Go play one your friends board, and have fun pretending not to be one of the moderators there, and having conversations with yourself.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Sorry For rehashing this shit!

Im seriously thinking about packing it in or to become a dreaded lurker! There is just too much backstabbing and double crossing going on and I do not know who to trust anymore!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Have to agree about not knowing who to trust. Ive been gulity of trusting someone I didnt know at all and he screwed me. Have also been guilty of trusting someone that I had a reasonably long correspondence with,who became incensed when I declined to provide intimate details of a very personal date. So what to do? Keep my business to myself and be viewed as an information leach? Or only get involved in non- business threads( sure do love those "Best" anything threads). Or continue my participation just as it is. Time and events will tell. Meanwhile...
...take care HP

I have edited out a gratuitous remark which could be taken as an attack by that party. HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 08-08-2001 at 01:50 PM]

trusting who?

This is becoming very old,and very sad..I don't post much,and have been around this hobby and many boards for a long time-men-what's wrong with you guys? It seems the POP(POWER OF THE PUSSY) even in a financial setting has turned you guys a little soft headed..and you wonder why I am no fan of get togethers...ladies..you can't tell us anything,because naked men,as well as men behind a keyboard ,are very stupid and have big mouths..there is no discretion between to sexes when it comes to this business and hobby-I have spoken with many providers here on this board-and they tell me many things that they don't like about people,on both sides of the street,this board,and providers as well-THAT I KEEP TO MY SELF!
If somebody is a bad date,post it..if they are a bad client-post it-BUT FOR THE BUSINESS END REASON-not a personality thing-keep the politics of this,the personalities of hobbyists and providers out of this-we will find out on our own-then talk about it off list..just my opinon...I have been a long time believer in keeping too many details private..and yes,even though I am a friend of Carl's,I too have told him to keep his mouth closed on many occasions-just the facts-BUT..FOR him to want to leave the board,we lose a great source of information and connections to providers who are more receptive and at ease with a referal..lets all just get back to banging beaver....

Good To See Some Sanity Lately

Guys,
One good sign, at least we have gone a few hours without any nasty comments on this thread. Please, for the sake of this Board-stop this insanity. I thought we were suppose to be helping each other. Am I wrong, or just going crazy?

It seems to me that it is the gossippy, soap opera-ey, "I know something you don't," nature of these boards that make them so compelling. It is also what kills them. It was my understanding that (and I may be wrong, since I heard this through more back channel gossip) one of the reasons that this board came into it's own was as a reaction to the very same thing that was going on over on TBD. Is history repeating itself here?

I agree with Rogue, et al: Any time one opts to share dirty little secrets out of school, expect them to be repeated...ALOT! Think before you speak. But then again, if we all kept EVERYTHING to ourselves, how often would we come to UG? Would the visit/post rate slow down as it seems to have since the new Mod(s) "cleaned up" TBD? Very interesting paradox here.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by Hotpuppy
Have a real cold one instead Carl!
take care HP( into the Frozen Margaritas)
Don't get me started HP- 2 six packs of that frosted Canuck shit would be great now in this 105 degree heat!!!

Re: Good To See Some Sanity Lately

Originally posted by RoosterC74

Guys,

One good sign, at least we have gone a few hours without any nasty comments on this thread. Please, for the sake of this Board-stop this insanity. I thought we were suppose to be helping each other. Am I wrong, or just going crazy?

No, Rooster. You're wrong, you stupid son of a bitch. Back when I was in Delta Force, we would have shoved you in an outhouse for this sort of crap, and then we would have walked back to the barracks. That's right, I said walked, you pansy. Uphill. Both ways.

Ummm, sorry. I think my lithium is wearing off :)

That was a funny funny post

Especially the "both ways" part.

Maybe its in the air lately. Boards seem to self-combust. Seems time is better spent trimmin.

1 nasty post I follow -- and do <grin> One answer back, sure.

When you dudes get all testosteroned up in a 20 post-per-guy shitsling that always veers over toward "oh yeah, just meet me anywhere and Ill fuck you up!!!", sheesh.

I picture some small dainty guy showin up to throw hands with a *real* hard guy (none of the guys on this board measure up to that standard -- those who claim to are a sucker bet to be guys who cant hold it in the streets). so the hard guy dukes up and the dwarf skull pops him 2 from a .22 pistola.

fade to black

neversoft......

it's more a case of, some of tbd's posters coming here and doing what they did there.

and i didn't sayALL of tbd's posters, so relax tank...i didn't say your name, ok buddy? but most of the people I've had it out with on this board with the exception of my alter ego (wsb), have been regular trouble makers...aahhh, i mean posters on tbd.

:)z

Jumping in for a second

Hey,
Let's face it Carl, your not gonna pack it in and neither am I, shit like this is gonna happen and will happen regardless of the get-togethers or not. Im not getting involved with this one, but this will all blow over with time. The bottom line is... I aint going nowhere!!!!
Imperialone....Out!!!!!!

Well when tension surfaces it's ugly head, no better solution than a road trip to a sleezy strip joint. Maybe I'll run into some of you this weekend, not that I'll know anyone anyway, but what the hell. My road trip will most likely be WWW Saturday afternoon just to see what's going on with all the Media attention. If I get on TV I'll wave and and give UG a shout out!

Peace Out
C

P.S. I find even if someone confides in me either because they have a big mouth or because they feel I can be trusted, I will no way in hell repeat any of it to anyone, friend or no friend. This has kept me out of many messy situations (althought not totally fool proof).
Some people confide in others to start crap so I don't give them the satisfaction of using me as the catalyst.

[Edited by Casper on 08-08-2001 at 06:55 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.