Thoughts about having sex with drunk chicks...

First off, let me say, I hate sloppy drunk women. I find nothing erotic about them when they're falling down drunk. In fact it turns me off. But we've got to look at this in degrees. Alcohol is a great "lubricator". It allows people to park their inhibitions and let loose. Sex under this condition can often be over the top. I'm sure we've all had situations where this has happened with a woman you never thought you'd ever bed down. get a couple of drinks in her and she's a sexual dynamo.

But the extreme, where she's so fucked up, having sex with her, in my opinion approaches necrophilia.

One evening at a business function I met up with a female acquaintance who always had this great sexual energy. We'd been flirtatious in the past but never went anywhere with it. This night, the wine was flowing and she was drinking constantly. Towards the end of the evening, she was noticeably drunk, slurring her words and wobbly on her feet. She asked me to drive her home which I gladly replied. So, to cut to the chase, we get to her place and we're all over each other. We're both naked on her bed and I go down on her. I was enjoying the dining for a few minutes when I glanced up at her. The lady was fast asleep! Hoping I could rouse her, I moved up and started kissing her.....NOTHING.....no reaction. She was out cold. I was pissed. I stood up, put my clothes on and left. She called me the next day to apologize and asked me when I left and did we have a good time. There was nothing erotic about a naked, drunk, sleeping lady.

Well said, RT...that's how I feel.

If a chick is just drunk so what, if she wants to hook up then I'm game. If I was hanging with her that night I've probably got a nice buzz going too. Hell, if i ruled out chicks who had a few drinks in them I would have gotten laid a lot less than I did in college.

But, there is a point where a girl is too drunk, and 1) I'm not interested because she's not attractive like that and 2) I can get laid often enough I don't have to stoop to taking advantage of girls like that.

Now if I'm really, really drunk too, well that changes everything.

Totally agree.. a chick passing out, blacking out, whatever, if she is in that bad of a state.. just walk away. If she is drunk but a willing participant and can move around in bed.. then go for it.
I agree as well, a chick blacked out is just a total, total turn off.. there is an underlying problem there. Which does remind me of yet another story, I was seeing a girl about 3 years ago, well I had this TGIF drink mixer... its something frunt punch, Bahama Mama or something like that, I cant think of the name of it for the life of me.. Well, I ended up passing out, blacking out actually, I must be allergic to one of the liquors in it, I didnt even drink much. Totally passed out in the middle of things. She was pissed!!! I got a mouthful the next day, How could you pass out on me. Needless to say, I was curious, so a couple of weeks later I went and bought more of the drink thinking, would she slip something in my drink or what, I never pass out.. I was sick from the drink so I am assuming it was just the drink. It was pretty funny to say the least, to me anyway...

But I guess when it comes down to it, women take advantage too, well look at my above story, I was really stupid drunk
That's a good point FAH. I mean, do women really think about whether or not it'd be immoral to hook up with a guy who is too drunk? Although, now that I think about it, chicks don't usually hook up with guys who are plastered unless they are themselves.

Last edited:
I have been drunk to the point of not remembering the next day what happened but I know I still drove my car or did some other stupid thing. That's when I decided to never drink again if there is a chance that I might be driving. I also started to go to AA meetings....

You have to be careful. I had sex with what was my girlfriend at the time. We had sex a few times before. I took her to a party and she was very drunk. Drove her to my place and we went at it, she was conscious. Next day she said I raped her but she will not tell the authorities. Some chicks are insane. Now she was this cute 18 year old and I was 26 at the time. I would have stood no chance if she pursued it. She was hot. I still stayed with her for a few more months with no more episodes like that. But guys do face some risk that they are ignorent to.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
See that is the point excatly. If a women is under the influance than she has the excuse. But as I said earlier I would much rather her want me for me than because of some other substance. It is a slippery slope. Than again if it is a SO that could be different too. My wife back in the day would get lit up pretty good and those nights were some of the best I remember. But that is different...

Bunyon wanted to to start this thread but was too chicken to post it, so here it is. There have been many opportunities over the last 15 years where a chick got way too drunk and I was the "nice guy" that took her home, took care of her, tucked her in, whatever. And there were times where the girl was definitely down for some crazy, drunken sex, but I was that "nice guy". I wouldn't want to be with a girl if she was too drunk to make a rational decision...

Well, I was just thinking about the ass that I passed up being that "good guy". That trust worthy sucker. You know what, I here by proclaim drunk chicks are fair game. I will not look down on any of you guys that have NP4P sex with someone that wouldn't look at you if she were stone cold sober.
o
Here's to not being the nice guy sucker. And fuck bunyon and his "UG Mr. Nice Guy" persona. He's as much as a complete and utter scumbag as any of us.

Gavy
Guilty as charged on all the counts above.

While we ponder on whether it is fine or not to fuck drunken girls,

let me declare officially that

any girl is allowed to have sex with me when I am drunk.

I swear to not make a big deal out of it when I wake up.

Signed,

Marcinny de UG
Your comment made me think of a true story, which I think adds an additional angle: After a group social night turned drinking binge, I kinda got stuck being the "nice guy" taking home a very heavy (fat), unattractive (ugly) executive assistant I work with. Did the total 'nice guy' thing -- got her home safe, literally carried her up the stairs, got her into her apartment, to bed, got her back up and held her hair while she vomited in the toilet, the whole thing. For weeks I got a litany of thank you's, which then turned into a romantic pursuit, even though she has met my S.O. -- so much so that it got uncomfortable and I had to basically tell her "it isnt going to happen." And I meant no matter if I were single or not, nor how drunk or stoned I got!

Fast forward a year, I get myself shit-faced blackout drunk (no I'm not proud of that), and whom do I wake up with but this woman.... coulda chewed my arm off if it would have prevented waking her up once I saw who it was. While I didn't make a big deal about it, I have no idea what actually happened, still to this day. But I was soaking wet everywhere on my body... blech! Had to stay away from the S.O. for a while, too, just to be sure.

So I guess it works both ways :-( From that day forward I swore to never take advantage of an inebriated chick. I'd hate for someone to think of me the way I think of her.

How exactly is that relevant?

I'm sure this thread wasn't intended to be a meeting place for friends of Bill.
Yeah. You are right. I must have had a brain fart or something. I think I was thinking that it is quite possible to appear relatively normal while being actually in a blackout state of mind. This happened to me repeatedly where I did not remember the next day what happened, even though at the time I probably thought I was not really that drunk. I think this happened to this one co-worker that I fucked at a Christmas party a few years ago. She seemed ok to me at the time and as far as I remember we did it on my bosses desk at an advanced stage of the party. She says she doesn't remember any of it. Could be a case of selective memory, though. Actually, I am still trying to forget the incident...

....My wife only gets sex from me when I am drunk...ha..Kidding....
I used to get laid all the time at the Bawdy Barn in Hampton Bays w/ drunk chics....makes them hornier...and easier

I have to Agree with Rufftoy. If she is sloppy, slurring and or stumbling, I'd rather refrain from sex. However if she has a good buzz on and is more then willing I'll go for it.