Thoughts about having sex with drunk chicks...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Bunyon wanted to to start this thread but was too chicken to post it, so here it is. There have been many opportunities over the last 15 years where a chick got way too drunk and I was the "nice guy" that took her home, took care of her, tucked her in, whatever. And there were times where the girl was definitely down for some crazy, drunken sex, but I was that "nice guy". I wouldn't want to be with a girl if she was too drunk to make a rational decision...

Well, I was just thinking about the ass that I passed up being that "good guy". That trust worthy sucker. You know what, I here by proclaim drunk chicks are fair game. I will not look down on any of you guys that have NP4P sex with someone that wouldn't look at you if she were stone cold sober.

Here's to not being the nice guy sucker. And fuck bunyon and his "UG Mr. Nice Guy" persona. He's as much as a complete and utter scumbag as any of us.

Gavy

the problem sometimes arises when they sober up.

it can turn out to be rather dangerous.

INHO< sometimes its better to roll over and let the sensation pass.

If you're going to fuck a drunk broad, it's better if she's your gf/wife/so/whatever. Too many potential problems doing that with a 'new' girl.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I gather I was thinking about the chicks on the scene. There is usually a lot of coke involved. I think I brought this up once before in LFB and it caused a storm of haters, but one of the lines that has worked for me is this:

Gavy: You know, we hooked up last week...
b-girl: No, you're joking...
Gavy: Well, we didn't have sex, but it was pretty close to happening. (pause) Remember what a good kisser you said I was?
b-girl: Oh, yeah, that's right...

Now none of that shit ever happened, the girl was way too drunk to remember any of it, but I planted the seeds that there was a strong possibility that it did happen. And a few times, not every time, I hooked up with the girl I pulled that on.

Case in point ~ "la rockera". I was in hot pursuit of her for a solid 6 months and then she disappeared. And I would ask about her in different places and people would ask me why I was so interested, etc. And if they ever asked if I dated her, I would be very coy about it. I kind of implied that there was something but there never was. I then started saying without being prompted, "You know, it's crazy, everyone keeps asking me if I am the father of her kid..." And it just took on a life of it's own. I didn't see her for the longest time, but when I did, she had heard all the rumors too. I said to her, "Yeah, it's so crazy, I have no idea how that started." Meanwhile, I started the whole thing. I am convinced that's how we eventually hooked up for a month in Summer '07.

Yeah, I couldn't see pulling this stunt with the women you guys date. But bunyon and my situation is much different than yours I am sure.

Gavy

I remember that rumor stuff with Rockera. Gives you an idea of how information (including data on YOU) gets around in that Latina Universe you chase ass in, doesnt it?

The example you give would be a legit way to go about it, AFAIC.

Each circumstance is different. Last time that this happened, Last year I met this girl at a bar, she was sober. We drank a lot and to make a long story short, she got fucked up and drunk so I took her home to her apt. She had already given me her #. I took her home and she invited me in. She lived alone. We went to her bedroom and we started kissing and she was almost passing out of falling asleep. So, She was so hot, while she was still conscience, we had great sex, or should I say, I fucked the shit out of her. I tucked her in, and went on my way. So, a couple days later, I called her to see her and she said yes, I really like you. I took her out and we had a great time. Went back to her place and started to kiss and that was about it. She would not let me really touch her. I tried but no good. She said that she has to really get to know me better. I said, are you kidding me? We had great sex the other night and now, you change your tune. She said, yea, Right. We did not have sex the other night. She said, : I know I was fucked up but I would have remembered that and plus, you are a nice guy and you would never have did that to me. " I told her, she was right and I was only kidding about sex. I left and never called her again.

Last edited:
It totally depends on how drunk is drunk. Like your girl that was throwing up, I would of stayed away from, well for obvious reasons. With that said, oh man, you just reminded me, I was on a business trip one time and I was beyond stupid drunk, we were at a very, very upscale resort, I mean just bentleys everywhere, no joke, and here we are 2 in the morning in the pool, drunk and just total fools. Well, I ended up falling asleep on one of the chase lounges and wake up to [edited her name out, too much info being posted online], no joke it was her biological twin waking me up saying we have to go back to my room.. I knew the girl but not really well. Well after making asses of ourselves going through the lobby we get up to her room and she just starts undressing me saying we have to get you out of these wet clothes. The rest is history. I wake up to her roomate (we all had to share a room) who I knew quite well in the bed next to us. Talk about funny waking up, looking over and seeing her roomate peeking through one eye, awkward moment.

Ok, my view still stands, if she cant walk, dont have sex with her for the first time. Otherwise, If just drunk, I think we all know what we are doing when just drunk. Alot of people need a drink to get the edge off so they can loosen up..

But I guess when it comes down to it, women take advantage too, well look at my above story, I was really stupid drunk

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Well I guess I am the f--king nice guy too. I have been the last phone call to rescue a drunk dancer or barmaid friend. Yeah I go at 4 in the morning pick them up and take them home. Put them to bed and tuck them in. The funny thing is I have been propersitioned more times than I can count but never felt right. The next day I would get a call to pick them up and go get their car. They would always ask did you put me to bed? I answered yes and don't you remeber asking me to join you.. they always answer no. Anyway IMHO I want her to want me not me taking advantage of her trust. So yeah I am the F-king nice guy....

* * * Public Statement * * *

While we ponder on whether it is fine or not to fuck drunken girls,

let me declare officially that

any girl is allowed to have sex with me when I am drunk.

I swear to not make a big deal out of it when I wake up.

Signed,

Marcinny de UG

Just make them breakfast when they get up in the morning. It worked for me.
I should have but one time in Baltimore, when I was away with the guys at Camden yards for a Yank game, I had brought this girl back to my room and she was so drunk that I could not get her up in the morning. I had to leave and did not want her in the room because it was in my friends name so we both kind of carried her to her car in the lot, opened it, lied her inside, locked the doors and drove home. The thoughts, we started to laugh, thinking of things we can do. But just kidding around. Then, We felt bad because if we were not good guys, she could have got herself in trouble. My friend and I had to put her clothes on for her. She could have ended up doing this with , so called not good guys and had a couple of guys do something to her or take pics of her.

this is a funny thread but keep in mind in most of these cases you are talking about women with serious alcohol problems ie blacking out. very different from a girl who gets rip roaring drunk and just wants to fuck.

While we ponder on whether it is fine or not to fuck drunken girls,

let me declare officially that

any girl is allowed to have sex with me when I am drunk.

I swear to not make a big deal out of it when I wake up.

Signed,

Marcinny de UG
Be careful what you wish for. You could wind up with more than just drunken sex....