they are back !!!

New...not improved

visited the "new" EH today.......asian mamasan with 2 spanish attendants...both strong
7 or 8 's on the bayboy scale. the place was polished and painted but that is where the
"improvments" ended........firstly, no table shower or shower of any kind...
60 for 40 min....70 for 1 hr....picked Tiffany, long dark hair, thin, maybe small B cup...
nice massage and took her top off on the flip but was informed that anything "extra"
was 120...when I politely said that it was a lot more than usual for this place she informed
me that 100 was her rock bottom fee for a HJ and that my session should probably end soon...If this is the norm for the "new" EH than it's the end of an era for me....sadly....

visited the "new" EH today.......asian mamasan with 2 spanish attendants...both strong
7 or 8 's on the bayboy scale. the place was polished and painted but that is where the
"improvments" ended........firstly, no table shower or shower of any kind...
60 for 40 min....70 for 1 hr....picked Tiffany, long dark hair, thin, maybe small B cup...
nice massage and took her top off on the flip but was informed that anything "extra"
was 120...when I politely said that it was a lot more than usual for this place she informed
me that 100 was her rock bottom fee for a HJ and that my session should probably end soon...If this is the norm for the "new" EH than it's the end of an era for me....sadly....
So it was a total of 120 right?

I know I'm resurrecting a thread from long ago but I'm wondering if any of you guys know whatever happened to Helen/Eva from Eastern House on Kennedy Blvd in JC? Last I heard she was the mamasan in a place near Princeton but that was long ago as well. I'll tell you, she was a minx on that table whether it was getting pounded or with my head between her legs!!! She couldn't stop!!! Oh well, just reminiscing. If anybody has any info let me know. Thanks