they are back !!!

Today it was confirmed that the former Downtime- PP has reopened. Not sure if the talent is the same but got a call telling not asking me to take a trip back there. Plan on going tomorrow and see what has changed

Maybe

the Comfortable Club should conduct a candle light session outside of EH for old time sakes. This could be the best option to recreate a great time of comfortableness!!!

Eastern House II

Was in Jersey City yesterday and thought I would stop by and see if Ms. Comfortable aka Best girl friend was reopening as I heard. Only part of the information was correct, seems it will reopen but with new owners. Was told next week they will reopen but with a new phone number and new asian staff. Owner said she was attempting to get some of the former talent back but none confirmed. Place has been renovated not great but better than before. I will visit and report next week.

Too bad it will have new owners. It would have been nice to be comfortable there again.
I actually spoke to Comfortable yesterday, she wouldn't say if she was working again, and
if she knew anything about a grand re-opening she wasen't letting on....maybe Beenaround
has the inside track on this one...

No question who

our best gfe favors, and that is Bayboy. Ms Comfortable calling you makes it clear who made her more comfortable. She may not know about the reopening as it is going to be Korean run. We should still visit for old times. One never knows we could find Rem's missing socks or a score card of achievements. Once it opens I will visit and provide some more details.

Got a comfortable call, eh? You lucky dog!!!

I'm missing more than my socks so if you do find them let me know. In fact, of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!!

Hehe - maybe we can leave each other secret messages inside EH2 like they did in that black and white movie about the WW 2 German POW camp. Who will play Sgt. Shultz?

Return of Eastern House

Enjoyed the opening day of EH II, which is different from the orginial. New owners have spent some money and cleared up the place. Still Asian, and the talent I had today was Korean. Large chest and a wild side. It was more fun since I think she knew me from Heavenly Exit which made the experience worth the trip. The new number is 201-983 and appears in the Ledger.

Comparing the EH I and EHII I still favor EHI, but that is based on a long history of great sessions with many such as Carol, LuLu, Helen, and on and on. But it being cleaner and knowing the talent from another place makes it worthwhile for a return trip.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the opening day of EH II, which is different from the orginial. New owners have spent some money and cleared up the place. Still Asian, and the talent I had today was Korean. Large chest and a wild side. It was more fun since I think she knew me from Heavenly Exit which made the experience worth the trip. The new number is 201-983 and appears in the Ledger.

Comparing the EH I and EHII I still favor EHI, but that is based on a long history of great sessions with many such as Carol, LuLu, Helen, and on and on. But it being cleaner and knowing the talent from another place makes it worthwhile for a return trip.
Thanks for the update beenaround......sounds like a recon mission is in order, you up
for it Rem ???

We have to thank Beenaround for being the point man on this one. If he says it's good, I trust his judgment. I will definitely try to make a trip soon. Maybe I'll find my socks if they haven't cleaned up too good, but I have a felling that my socks are in comfortable hands. hehe

I'm back in town after too many years away. Stopped by HE and damn that place has changed. I missed EH1 but thanks to the mother of my illegitimate child I do know a few of the players.. not not my cup of tea. New owner, cleaner, and some who used to work at HE? I'm interested.... I always wished HE had stayed an AMP.

Got a comfortable call, eh? You lucky dog!!!

I'm missing more than my socks so if you do find them let me know. In fact, of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!!

Hehe - maybe we can leave each other secret messages inside EH2 like they did in that black and white movie about the WW 2 German POW camp. Who will play Sgt. Shultz?
I see NOTHING!!! I know NOTHING!!!

????

I'm back in town after too many years away. Stopped by HE and damn that place has changed. I missed EH1 but thanks to the mother of my illegitimate child I do know a few of the players.. not not my cup of tea. New owner, cleaner, and some who used to work at HE? I'm interested.... I always wished HE had stayed an AMP.

WHO HE ????

ends in 8075, thanks for making me buy a paper.

I never remember it being so hot around here? Air conditioning is working, but it is still hot. But so is Mickey - korean, long hair, perfect for me. On the way out I realized the last time I enjoyed that was CH (the original).

Apparently there is an "internet special" cause I asked for "the special" and she said "Internet special?" ? Didn't get a discount or anything, but maybe there's a web site or ymmv.

Last edited: