Theeeeeeee Yankees can't be stopped now.

Yankee Curse said:
And yet Jeter still proudly proclaims that Yankee fans are the greatest. He mistakenly left off the key word...assholes. They are the greatest assholes. I guess Jeter is getting too old and senile to realize the truth.

He was great too! About 10 years ago! lol.

For Kearny Sauce

You gotta stop the crying and excuses...the weather was bad for both teams, right ???...why would a team from southern Calif. have an advantage over a team from New York in cold rainy weather ???...Randy Johnson WAS
a great pitcher, but just like most of the players that the Yankees buy,his
best years are behind him. He may show flashes of the past, but face it, he
is washed up. The problem with the Yankees is that they are not a TEAM.
Just 9 huge egos with 9 huge saleries......

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Kearney Sauce said:
Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!! Every other team is crumbling under the pressure while THE YANKEES thrive on it baby. Take note all other fans how it's done. It's not too late for all you wannabe-Yankee-fans to jump on the World Series Express departing on Track Number One in a few weeks.
Is it inappropriate for me to open up this thread again? How ya doin'?

Gavy

gavycrav said:
Is it inappropriate for me to open up this thread again? How ya doin'?

Gavy
not at all...we need all the space we can have for the yankee fans to write their excuses.....

the 190 million dollar all stars have choked again !!!

Bayboy said:
not at all...we need all the space we can have for the yankee fans to write their excuses.....
LMAO!

Actually, probably not. You won't be able to find a Yanker fan anywhere until if and when the Mets lose. Yanker fans are desperate for that to happen to ease some of their incredible pain and embarrassment.

Observation. The Yankers showed no heart or life yesterday. Just like their fans. Everything is rosy when it's going good; they disappear when it goes bad.

Mike Francessa quote: "they are monsters during the regular season and pansies during the Playoffs".

Can anybody really deny now that's there's a Curse?