The Ultimate Bachelor Party on The Bruckner

I went to a sports bar on Buckner you have to call to get the info from nycstrpclubs to the location, called the # got the location, I went to the bar got there about 11:00pm there were about 4 girls 2 latin and 2 black girls all good looking and very nice and friendly, The music was good, 10$ at the door $8 drinks I got 2 lap dances for $10 a pop and 3 drinks, left around 1:30, as I was leaving more girls were coming in not sure if they were strippers or just visiting the bar, but I did not get a chance to see how much more I could get because of a prior engagement.
I will try to attend next time and see what extras are provided if any...
-Alex

Bruckner Blvd, Bronx NY

There's a lot of hot girls around there, especially if you have the hots for latinas like I do. Never been to the place Alex is talking about, but some of those amateurs walking down the sidewalks sure look pretty good sometimes. The clubs have a pretty good recruiting pool for talent.

This seems pretty cool. Thanks.

Is this an underground party or a stripclub/sportsbar?

I'm a member of the group Alex mentions, but when I called the number they advertise, it's some guy's voice mail telling you to leave your name and number so he can call you back. I didn't really feel like giving out my number so I passed. Is this how it works?

My opinion is that if you can get extras , it is an underground spot, but I have not been able to get that far yet... the location was a bar type setting w/ tables and chairs they had back rooms but I guess I did not stay long enough to ask the girls , no nice sofa's like the old asscon parties...

Hi all i'm new but have been going for massage's for about 1 year now. 60 for1hr. and 40 to 60 for hj am I paying to musch?
depends. if you are on welfare, you are spending a fortune.
if you are making six figures than you're just being cheap.

Whatever the case, you are still breaking the state's law with your massage and UG's rule with your message.

Next time post your off-topic or off-timely questions in the ISO section. Read the rules of the board and welcome.