The state of the Hobby in New Jersey

Wanted to see if there is any interest in revisiting this topic for talent in North New Jersey. As a long-time resident and hobbyist here, I have been scouting local talent here over the years and thought it would be beneficial to share notes if there is interest!
Just start posting the information you have and the reviews, and I am sure guys there will appreciate it and you will know right away if guys are interested in your posts.

Ok, here goes. Hopefully we can all improve the quality of mongering in NNJ!

347-943-5242: Passaic. Private residence incalls. Mon-Friday noon -8pm. New latina girls weekly, some repeat at times. 0.1 for 30, covers the basics. Good for a mid-day release when in the area.

952-666-1387: North Bergen. Incalls at motel. Latinas. 0.15 for 30. Better than most other agencies, but lack of fresh faces is a challenge for a regular rotation.

551-275-3562: North bergen. Motel incalls, mostly latinas. 0.1 for 30, covers basics. Seen a few fresh faces that were clearly a bargain, but sometimes hit or miss.

347-846-7986: Erika. Works out of Fort Lee. Incalls. Thick latina. A bit freaky when she gets into it. 0.15 for 30mins. Have had Bbbj/cof/cim but ymmv.

201-920-3655: AMP in JC. Discreet signage outside but full service is on the menu. Nicki the Italian has been my go-to. Body and face is a 6, but attitude and service a 10. Completely drained everything inside me everytime I have seen her. All-in damage 0.16. Some other Asian ladies also in the line up depending on day of week, but have not been impressed so far with them. I ask for Nicki specifically and head over when she's available.

201-552-1493: 3 Latinas, probably related to each other. North bergen hotels. Usually available late nights. Have seen them separately and for threesomes a couple of times. 0.15 for 30 for 1. 2x for 2. I would see them more often for the threesomes if they offered a discount, but they haven't yet.

347-943-5242: Passaic. Private residence incalls. Mon-Friday noon -8pm. New latina girls weekly, some repeat at times. 0.1 for 30, covers the basics. Good for a mid-day release when in the are
There is always a good reason to be in the area. Right by a Home Depot .
Just tell the insignificant other that you are going to get a screw by the Home Depot, don't lie to her.
By the by, I pay $80.00. It's cheaper if you use actual money.

Thought I'd try and revive this thread.

I used to visit elegantasians.net before they changed to mysecretasian.ch

the talent there now is severely lacking compared to the great lineup they had previously. They had megatall Asians, petite, MILF types, you name it. And now, they require all sorts of screening which is basically a deal breaker for me..and being a previous customer was not enough to pass screening. but the service...always top notch. sad to see the pickins be as paltry as it is. hope their roster picks up soon.

this is mostly in Edison NJ. Not sure about other towns.
Seems like the crackdowns always happen when either a lot of spas blatantly sprout up in the same (residential) neighborhood or when a new guard is installed. The Edison mayor is just finishing his first year in office - guess he wanted another feather in his cap. I bet all the spas raided were not paying for police protection.