The real reason you're fat

I just saw with another GYN (who was highly recommended) in my everlasting search for a cure who like all the others told me to take the pill. I refuse telling her I do not want to gain 30 pounds or more like the last time I took it because I became really depressed and it was really hard to lose the bulk weight. Her solution - get a therapist to cope. That was the fifth GYN to tell me to get a therapist to cope with the pharmaceutical weight gain instead of just finding another solution but that will cause them to actually use thier brains. I swear my name must be on some sort of GYN blacklist for cursing them on my way out thier office. They should all get thier license revoke for laziness, stupidity and insensitivity.

I have the same problem with any form of hormonal birth control, Emily. I'm dying to get one of the copper IUDs, since they're cheap, super effective, and you don't have to do anything once it's implanted in there. It's totally mechanical and doesn't change your body chemistry at all. The problem is that they won't let you have one if you've never had a child. I'm not really sure why, I think it has something to do with not being able to get it through your cervix. I wish someone would invent a similar device for women who have never given birth. I'd like something that's permanent until I choose to have kids, low maintenance, and hormone-free. For the time being I think I'm SOL.

I have the same problem with any form of hormonal birth control, Emily. I'm dying to get one of the copper IUDs, since they're cheap, super effective, and you don't have to do anything once it's implanted in there. It's totally mechanical and doesn't change your body chemistry at all. The problem is that they won't let you have one if you've never had a child. I'm not really sure why, I think it has something to do with not being able to get it through your cervix. I wish someone would invent a similar device for women who have never given birth. I'd like something that's permanent until I choose to have kids, low maintenance, and hormone-free. For the time being I think I'm SOL.
I never heard of that, I have not had a child either so I am out of luck also. I don't care about that, I don't want kids. I just want to live a life without pain. I have grown such a resistance to painkillers. I love when they tell me to take Advil when the fentanyl patches barely work. Do they have any idea or do they just want to take your money give you the standard response and take the next victim.

Everytime I go to the gym I see the lazy ass workout. People probably figure that lifting light weight is doing something for them. What a crock of shit. And what a waste of money for a gym membership.

Everytime I go to the gym I see the lazy ass workout. People probably figure that lifting light weight is doing something for them. What a crock of shit. And what a waste of money for a gym membership.
If they show up and do something they are not wasting anything. Many people have to go at thier own pace and thier own comfort. Not everyone can workout like they are in training. Maybe that's all they can do because of a medical condition but they make the effort and try. That's what I didn't like about going to the gym, it's like being back at school, if you weren't the best then you were considered a loser.

What drives me crazy are the hot yet lazy chicks who are obviously only at the gym to attract attention to themselves. They jump on the eliptical machine for ten half-hearted minutes and then walk back and forth in front of the mirrors six billion times. They come there in a full face of makeup and don't even break a sweat. It's so pathetic. Why don't they just go to a bar or something if all they want is to be someone's eye candy?

billyS

Reign of Terror
.....then walk back and forth in front of the mirrors six billion times.
There was a gym in North Merrick called Buttles (ex-Jets linebacker had a stake in it) back in the early 80's. The story on this places was that it was always crowed those polyester sweat suits and JAPy women preening.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a gym in North Merrick called Buttles (ex-Jets linebacker had a stake in it) back in the early 80's. The story on this places was that it was always crowed those polyester sweat suits and JAPy women preening.
I messed this up when editing. It was always crowed but you could always get to a machine. You just couldn't get anywhere near a mirror. The guys were all flabby and soft but they had expensive sweat suits and chains and the woman were all bitchy JAPS. The kind that the first thing they ask you when they meet you is "SO what d you do for a living? What kind of car do you have?

I messed this up when editing. It was always crowed but you could always get to a machine. You just couldn't get anywhere near a mirror. The guys were all flabby and soft but they had expensive sweat suits and chains and the woman were all bitchy JAPS. The kind that the first thing they ask you when they meet you is "SO what d you do for a living? What kind of car do you have?
I have to admit, I sometimes really enjoy looking at myself in the mirror when I'm really involved in my workout. If I'm in one of my thinner phases, it makes me really proud of myself - and if I'm in one of my fatter phases, well, it gives me some much needed incentive to keep going! Plus, it's kind of neat to see all that sweaty intensity.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Buttle kept harrassing my best friend's mom (she was the original MILF) to date him. It got so bad, she told him he was going to call the cops. What a dick.

Another asshole was Doug Sisk. Walked up to my aunt at the Sly Fox (Jamaica, Queens) and introduced himself with his chest puffed out: "Doug Sisk, major league baseball player...".

Fucking guys...

Gavy

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have to admit, I sometimes really enjoy looking at myself in the mirror when I'm really involved in my workout.
Difference being you are actually working out and sweating. The mirrors have their purpose. I use them to check my form, make sure my back is straight or whatever. Plus it is rewarding to see the pump when you you work hard. But I'm talking about guys just walking around preening not breaking a sweat just bull shitting, taking up space on the benches. "So Howie, hows the Dry Cleaning business? How much money are you making? or "Ira, hows the condo in Florida" or two guys just trying to out do each other braggng about the car they just bought or some other toy. It is real annoying.
Another thing I can't stand is guys who wear heavy cologne to work out. These guy never do anything really except walk around, fix their hair in the mirror and make excuses why they aren't putting any effort into it.
I'm glad those kind of guys left my place 10 or 12 years ago. It is mostly guys who come in, Do their work out with little bullshit and get out. No more schmoozing.