The Newest Hottest Fetish...

had a fuckbuddy who liked me to tickle her just before she reached orgasm because it would prevent her from cumming. This way she would stay just on the edge and when she did finally cum the release would be "cataclismic" to use her description.
There are easier ways to do that...lean in close...whisper in ear (while not moving mind you) tell her not to cum...hold off on any and all movement...continue on...

Of course the tickling may be the "dead puppy" or "baseball" thing for women, but I personally (am I allowed to preach personal preference on here?) prefer the whole vocal control thing...way better for sustainable pleasure. But of course *with a modest glance downwards, acknowledging each and every pleasure* YMMV

I thought "milking" was used in orgasm denial as a way of sustaining long-term chastity.

Here's a description quoted from Wikipedia:

"Prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, is sometimes carried out as a medical procedure for the treatment of chronic prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), although it is highly inadvisable for patients with acute prostatitis, for whom the infection can spread elsewhere in the body if massage is performed.

Done internally either by finger(s), prostate massager or other medical instrument, prostate massage may result in orgasm without any genital stimulation. It can also be indirectly massaged externally through the perineum, although this may not be effective in the removal of fluid.

No more pressure should be used than for rubbing an eyeball. The procedure is initially undertaken gently using the index finger and a latex glove by massaging the lobes on either side of the prostate, taking care not to rub vigorously on the nerves in the middle.

If the prostate is full and stimulated sexually in some cases it may consciously and voluntarily be contracted, thereby emptying itself in the same way as during ejaculation but with none of the surrounding organs stimulated, without actually squeezing it digitally.

Electroejaculation is a procedure in which nerves are stimulated via an electric probe, which is inserted into the rectum adjacent to the prostate. It is most commonly encountered in animal husbandry for the purpose of collecting samples for testing or breeding. Prostate milking is also encountered as part of sexual activities, particularly involving the use of sexual denial."
fascinating. I would really love to learn how to do this. Is it one of those elusive things like female ejaculation or can any guy be "milked"?

To properly milk oneself, you need to take the cord off the table lamp, spread the two wires, and bare a half inch or so of the copper wire.

Stick each end into a carrot - insert the larger carrot into your ass - the smaller carrot into the end of your penis.

Place a wastepaper basket approximately 8 - 10 feet away. Aim your penis at the wastepaper basket.

Flip the switch and out will shoot the carrots along with a cup or more of your "milk"

BTW - anyone who tries this deserves to be electrocuted.

To properly milk oneself, you need to take the cord off the table lamp, spread the two wires, and bare a half inch or so of the copper wire.

Stick each end into a carrot - insert the larger carrot into your ass - the smaller carrot into the end of your penis.

Place a wastepaper basket approximately 8 - 10 feet away. Aim your penis at the wastepaper basket.

Flip the switch and out will shoot the carrots along with a cup or more of your "milk"

BTW - anyone who tries this deserves to be electrocuted.
*ahem* blink blink...

how not too milk yourself, tickling and wrapping

http://www.efukt.com/196_Love_Plug.html

imo anything where a person loses control or surrenders it is submission as in tickling
Thesaran wrapping si great & easy immobilizing bondage. No ropes to unti, just cur through with a scissors or knife (careful & instant release. YOU can also add an extra touch by tearing small holes in the plastic like around nipples and dropping an ice cube or dripping wax int the hole. If you do a prolonged wrapping scene remeber a lot of body fluid is lost . The responsible dom/me willmake sure the sub has aftercare as they tend to be disoriented. this includes, warmth, confort and adequate hydration, andfrequently checking their orientation as they may still be "OUT THERE" even though the scene has ended

Last edited: