The Newest Hottest Fetish...

I was talking to a Domme the other day who told me that apparently tickling videos are selling (or at least being downloaded) like hot cakes. These are videos of girls or guys just being tickled. Can someone explain this one to me?

And while you're at it (or in lieu of) please tell me your thoughts on forced orgasms. This is where a girl is tied up and given one orgasm after another.

Curious minds want to know...

The tickling thing has been going on for ages. There is nothing new about it.

Some of them have water sport cross over, where the woman is tickled until she wets herself. [not really my thing, but if a lover truly gets off on it I will do it for her, even though it does little for me other than relishing seeing her getting off]

You can't truly "force" orgasms, as if terror, unwanted discomfort, etc, are involved the mind won't go to a place where an orgasm is possible, but the 'release of control/power orgasm' is where I live. Highly eroticized, sensual, velvet ties and blindfolds, long sensuous build ups - being held on the edge for extended periods, than multiple orgasms leading to a totally trusting and open lover willing to do anything [because she trusts the anything would never be something that would be bad for her] to return the favor.

Last edited:
Re: Tickling/ Water Sports

I think this is more likely to happen with men more than women. Otherwise you nailed it Thorn tickling & laughing until you piss your pants! Which in some cases and I swear this has never happened to me, but an orgasm can be so intense for a female that they tinkle at the same time!

You can't truly "force" orgasms, .

They are all variants on the same theme. Some people need to feel that they are giving up control so that they can really come. Tickling is just a vanilla form of BDSM.

Just recently I downloaded a clip of this guy that was restrained with what appeared to be saran wrap in an upright kneeling position. He was completely restrained and this hot chick was giving him a handjob. He was basically at her mercy. She was getting him to the edge and not letting him get off. When he was finally allowed cum she let him down again by not really finishing the job. She was not pleased and began to jerk him harder. This looked unbearably painful for the dude and he was begging her to stop. She did not, and amazingly he came again. Although this was not true tickling (as in making someone laugh), it was similar enough. The clip was from some new tickling site. BTW, I thought it was pretty hot, so if I'm any indicator of the general population, then you can see why it's popular.

I've seen this type of thing before in videos over the years, but you are right that recently many more sites are sprouting up.

Jack is also correct that it is a form of BDSM. As for straight tickling, as in forcing someone to laugh uncontrollably, I don't see the attraction or sexual aspect of it. I think this type of thing is more of a power trip, than a sexual act. Then again isn't BDSM a mix of power and sex?

Forcing someone to orgasm....I don't know if it can be done if the receiver is not at least a little willing, but as the video I described shows, it may be possible without consent.

something about this effects me in a very strong way

Not exactly or completely erotic but not without strong erotic elements.

I can't explain it but I imagine if I could do this to a very hot girl the "effect" it was having on me would build and build and build like having sex and extending the elevating erotic stimulation over a long time.

I could do this to a girl all day long and not loose the "effect" it has on me.

Here is a sample:

Maria Menounos in tickle chair on howard stern
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cTtbiaMwZ_Q

More Stern Tickle Clips:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=stern+tickle&search=Search

Making Him Weak & Vulnerable!

This act is called "Milking" especially when it's done repeatedly. Sometimes it only takes 1 time to get it done with alot of tease and denial which you've witnessed from the video is quite painful for the subject. It teaches him to not focus on his member while he's in her presence. A couple doses of that kind of treatment will surely put you out of commission for a while...

This is one way to break a sub!

Just recently I downloaded a clip of this guy that was restrained with what appeared to be saran wrap in an upright kneeling position. He was completely restrained and this hot chick was giving him a handjob. He was basically at her mercy. She was getting him to the edge and not letting him get off. When he was finally allowed cum she let him down again by not really finishing the job. She was not pleased and began to jerk him harder. This looked unbearably painful for the dude and he was begging her to stop. She did not, and amazingly he came again. Although this was not true tickling (as in making someone laugh), it was similar enough. The clip was from some new tickling site. BTW, I thought it was pretty hot, so if I'm any indicator of the general population, then you can see why it's popular.

I didnt know milking meant that. I thought it was more of a prolonged buildup, like tantra. What you appear to be saying is that milking occurs after ejaculation/orgasm and that it is more BDSM?

As for breaking a sub, are they not already broken by definition?

As for breaking a sub, are they not already broken by definition?
Nope...a submissive can someone who has a desire to please others for the sheer pleasure of doing so. They can also be someone who has a desire to be "forced" to please another person. Some submissive would need to be broken to a dominant's will, other's would just serve willing...it's all a mixed bag. But Jack is right, in the fact that it's a continual exchange of control.

I think tickling is terrifying. My dad used to tickle me when I was really little and I HATED it but I was laughing too hard to tell him to stop. (that sounds way worse than it really is, I swear)

It's kind of fascinating that something that hurts so much can make you laugh so uncontrollably that you can't even protest. I hate tickling. Although, there's really two different types of tickling, isn't there? There's the hard-core poking tickling that everyone seems to find unbearable, and then there's the really light, fingertip trailing tickling that I very much enjoy.

had a fuckbuddy who liked me to tickle her just before she reached orgasm because it would prevent her from cumming. This way she would stay just on the edge and when she did finally cum the release would be "cataclismic" to use her description.

I thought "milking" was used in orgasm denial as a way of sustaining long-term chastity.

Here's a description quoted from Wikipedia:

"Prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, is sometimes carried out as a medical procedure for the treatment of chronic prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), although it is highly inadvisable for patients with acute prostatitis, for whom the infection can spread elsewhere in the body if massage is performed.

Done internally either by finger(s), prostate massager or other medical instrument, prostate massage may result in orgasm without any genital stimulation. It can also be indirectly massaged externally through the perineum, although this may not be effective in the removal of fluid.

No more pressure should be used than for rubbing an eyeball. The procedure is initially undertaken gently using the index finger and a latex glove by massaging the lobes on either side of the prostate, taking care not to rub vigorously on the nerves in the middle.

If the prostate is full and stimulated sexually in some cases it may consciously and voluntarily be contracted, thereby emptying itself in the same way as during ejaculation but with none of the surrounding organs stimulated, without actually squeezing it digitally.

Electroejaculation is a procedure in which nerves are stimulated via an electric probe, which is inserted into the rectum adjacent to the prostate. It is most commonly encountered in animal husbandry for the purpose of collecting samples for testing or breeding. Prostate milking is also encountered as part of sexual activities, particularly involving the use of sexual denial."