The Mellowing of UG

I remember some south florida girl AATR had, I loved the girl, she took it in the ass over vaginal, short, cute, her dog was in the room with us, I do remember him humping my leg while I fucked his master in her ass, the dog never asked about a condom, he dryhumped my leg bb.

funny, I think the dogs name was Weiner, Im pretty sure, but I have no clue what the girls name was.(setting myself up, for someone to say, hey, maybe you liked the dog better)

another thought on UG-

i think billy is referring to the past couple of years when there was tons of controversy on here, alot of flaming, people going after eachother left and right, well, I for one have realized that this shit isnt to be taken so seriously.

If I dont have anything nice to say about someone, I wont post it.

If the party hasnt harmed me in any way, Ill just say fuck it, who cares, and we all know the answer is noone cares.

This is supposed to be hobby, not a place to get all bummed out and on edge cause someone on an internet board calls you a name.

We all learn this eventually, although Im still a moron, even I realized this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
another thought on UG-

i think billy is referring to the past couple of years when there was tons of controversy on here, alot of flaming, people going after eachother left and right,
That plus there used to be a story every other month of a guy falling for a hooker then stalking her...Don Diego (CarlM), Lemur ( Holly), Lemurrush (BLondyshot) JohnJ (B2C) jshocker (skinny dark girl who liked it up the ass) and so on.

another thought on UG-

i think billy is referring to the past couple of years when there was tons of controversy on here, alot of flaming, people going after eachother left and right, well, I for one have realized that this shit isnt to be taken so seriously.

If I dont have anything nice to say about someone, I wont post it.

If the party hasnt harmed me in any way, Ill just say fuck it, who cares, and we all know the answer is noone cares.

This is supposed to be hobby, not a place to get all bummed out and on edge cause someone on an internet board calls you a name.

We all learn this eventually, although Im still a moron, even I realized this.
Word.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Melinda was the first name I think she used.

95 lbs, loved ass sex without lube, said the pain got her off.

fantastic ass to mouth, loved to swallow, or pretended too.
Thats her. Good job BMM. She changed her name to avoid jshocker but he found her. Then there was that whole bullshit thread about the guy in her room after he left. http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10875
She even moved to NJ to avoid him. I wanted to see her and post about boning her up the ass in graphic detail because those reviews made jshocker so angry. He wanted her to leave the business and marry him. She just wanted to get boned in the ass by guys like BMM.

she either got smart and left the biz, or decided she didnt want to deal with lowlifes like me. I had 5 numbers for her, and I contacted several posters who knew her well. Im pretty sure she got a real job and hopefully met a nice guy and will live happily ever after. She deserves it.

I've noticed latley that there hasnn't been any real drama on this board in a while and not much flaming. Pretty much everyone is sticking to reviewing or chatting about things on other non-sex realted topics. Not many threads wind up in the Colisieum and I havn't seen anyone banned for flaming in a while. Has anyone else noticed this? The tenor of the board has really changed.
The above is the initial post in this thread. I think that the "Note to JustBill" thread is interesting in this regard.

It's impossible to have a "mellow" political section. Doesn't even count.

I mean, what kind of "mellow" discussion could you have of a completely moronic and offensive assertion like that criticizing Israel equates to anti-Semitism?

It's an inherently non-"mellow" section.