The kinkier side of vanilla?

(first post--mercy please)
Great thread and some very insightful discussion My thing is peeing, although not so much the "lying in a bathtub" scenario as a diverse series of fantasies I've crafted over the years. They range from the more voyueristic (elegantly attired woman leaning against an alley wall pulling her dress and panties to the side) to the more ... uh ... intimate (peeing inside someone while fucking them, and assorted follow-on activities).

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Excellent, bones. Thanks for posting. Are these just fantasies, or do you actually do this in real life? Or perhaps you haven't tried it yet, but want to?

ahhhh.....the rest of your questions from your initial post, I thought you might not notice. A bit of a mixed bag--I've had a few experiences in real life, in both of your contexts, but have kept the majority to myself. Why? I think Slinky Bender's "double edged sword" insight is the heart of it. The only thing I can add is the thought that the infinite flexibility of fantasies can be very powerful--both as an escape (obvious) but also as something that can be fine tuned to maintain its potency without too much interference from "real world" limitations.

Well, there you go franca.....now for my question--what prompted your comment about BDSM in your initial post? It seems incongruous.

once i put an enema (Fleet) up my SO's

butt....while she / i was coming .....just on a lark. She said it was one of the most intense experiences she ever had. Now I always keep a 3pack on hand. Obviously she doesn't want to
poop on me, so she contracts her muscles to the nth degree of Kegel exercises. Proceed with caution.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
The dollar stores are great for stuff like cheap shower curtains and plastic table cloths that you can just throw out after you make a mess on them.

Do you use the saline solution packaged in the Fleet, or do you empty it out and use plain water?

(first post--mercy please)
Great thread and some very insightful discussion My thing is peeing, although not so much the "lying in a bathtub" scenario as a diverse series of fantasies I've crafted over the years. They range from the more voyueristic (elegantly attired woman leaning against an alley wall pulling her dress and panties to the side) to the more ... uh ... intimate (peeing inside someone while fucking them, and assorted follow-on activities).
Have had some interesting Golden Moments. After a mixed sex/smbd session, I was skull fucking my sub, who was not being succesfull into getting me to my third pop (ah! the younger days, when anything was possible). I was hard, but not cuming - and had a tremendous urge for something to shoot out of my cock. I also had a partially full bladder, and so started to force that out through my engorged cock and into her mouth. Felt almost as good as cumming, and lasted a great deal longer. Made my self stop, part way (oh the pleasure/pain of holding back and still needing to pee) so that she could use a cup to drain the pee into, and then started up again. Her sucking, my peeing, and her moaning as she would spit it into a cup "My God, So Much PEE!". Later I used the 3 cups of pee to pour over her head at the end of the session while telling her what a bad girl and slut she was. This is something that I have and will continue to repeat whenever given the chance.

Something I have only done twice, and rather doubt I'll do a third, is to be greeking au nautural and after cuming not pull out immediately, but instead to maintain a gentle motion, just enough to keep one semi-hard. While in this state, and still deep inside, take a good long piss. The first time I did this my partner yelped, ground herself back onto me hard, demanded my hand fuck her cunt, and came violently and in long waves. After become totally exhausted, she relaxed onto the bed, and cleanched her ass checks together and asked me to gently slip out. She got up and went to the bathroom and never lost a drop. (She also asked me to come into the bathroom, wash myself off, and let her suck me while she slowly evacuated herself.

The second time was nowhere near as succesfull. The girl was nowhere near as kinky, and simple freaked out with what I was doing. She was leaking fluid as soon as I started, and insisted that I stop and pull out. She also had no control after I pulled out, and barely made it to the bathroom, a dripping mess.

The only time I have received (and enjoyed) GS is standing up in the shower while fucking. THAT was extremely hot.

the absolutely strangest thing I saw on an extreme site was some chick swallowing a couple of loads and then eating 4-6 goldfish out of a bowl and then sticking her finger down her throat to make herself puke over the goldfish bowl and ACTUALLY puking back up all of the goldfish she swallowed back intotthe bowl who seemed none the worse for the experience and went back toswimming around the bowl, probably getting a high protein snack of the spunk the girl had previously ingested. I am sure it beat brine shrimp or gold fish flakes . Interestingly enough this sis a free site, with some pretty bizzare stuff including two guys who have shark hooks put into their backs between their whoulder blades. The hooks are coonected with some cabling and the guys turn facing away from each other and proceed to have a tug of was withthe hooks embedded until the cable snaps & they end up laughing about it. Different strokes for different folks.I had seen the shark hook suspensions done a number of times at the old Hellfire in downtown Manhattan as well as a few private aprties. Also some great scenes of it in a mainstream movie called "strangeland" starring Dee Snider from "Twisted Sister". I am covering a few different areas here,but I thik the originator of the thread was looking for different experiences