The Housewives are up in Arms as New Strip Club (Minx) Coming to Farmingville

Brookhaven town vetoed it Town will not issue permits
They didn’t veto anything the sign is up and it’s close to opening. Hopefully they get enough flavor they close

So just thought I would share that I noted on a Neighborhood type social website in suffolk that the ladies were a bit crazed at the thought of this happening.
I hafta admit I'm a bit shocked if true as it is in a residential area(right on Portion/Horseblock Rd.) One of them did her research & posted the below link. If you scroll down to the bottom it shows a map of the new location, even though the wording on the page speaks to the club they have on Qu?eens.
Anyone else with thoughts? Knowledge?

https://www.minxlongisland.com/
This place needs to get closed down. No one wants a strip club near the neighborhood. If Farmingville allows it then hopefully they get enough crap from us residents they change their minds. The sign is up. Maybe someone needs to frozen paintball the windows and signs. Just a suggestion!!

Mod Note; this poster hit the report button and filed the following complaint

Can you ask the disgusting Billy’s to remove the girl getting screwed picture

..... Along with billy you’ve been reported.
Umm, you do realize that this site is not in any way related to instagram, twitter or facebook? So reporting these two guys using the report button here is like a farmer reporting to the fox guarding the chicken coop that his chickens are being eaten.

..... You’re a fucking pig.
Umm, yeah — and your point is?

Some people just love to stand in the way of other's happiness. These ladies probably refuse to do their part in the bedroom but also don't like the odds of their husbands/bs needs getting outsourced!

Wife says to husband ...."You should really try to get in shape"
Husband replies....."What are you talking about I AM in shape!...Round IS a shape "

flip that if you like

Husband says to Wife ...."You should really try to get in shape"
Wife replies....."What are you talking about I AM in shape!...Round IS a shape "

They didn’t veto anything the sign is up and it’s close to opening. Hopefully they get enough flavor they close

This place needs to get closed down. No one wants a strip club near the neighborhood. If Farmingville allows it then hopefully they get enough crap from us residents they change their minds. The sign is up. Maybe someone needs to frozen paintball the windows and signs. Just a suggestion!!

Mod Note; this poster hit the report button and filed the following complaint

Can you ask the disgusting Billy’s to remove the girl getting screwed picture
Found out the truth. All rumors It's definitely not a strip club. Website company that was originally hired did website for a stripclub in queens they are a big website company who were originally hired to start developing a site for farmingville regular bar/nightclub then covid happened all halted the website co.Did not really begin or complete the website for the nightclub in Farmingville and must've been using a template from their other customer which was a strip club that's why all leads to Queens.
So if you want to be certain Fish for causing problems and spreading rumors about businesses that already have been suffering during the pandemic and couldn't even open stop in and check it out you will see there is no stripper poles in the facility. Walk by and peek and it's beautiful inside. I know because that's what I did I stopped in to speak to the owners.