The Hot Girls That Work At DUNKIN DONUTS !

Harrison, Noo Joisey DD....NIIIIIICE

Some serious pieces of Zillian and Portuguese culos working there. I don't mind the long line as staring at the eye candy was worth it. As a compariosn, the one in the Kearny border about a half mile away made me feel like an extra in slumdog millionaire.

In all my desperation at finding eye candy or just something

to look at, I have never seen anything behind the counter at DD or Starbucks to warrant a chubby.

Some serious pieces of Zillian and Portuguese culos working there. I don't mind the long line as staring at the eye candy was worth it. As a compariosn, the one in the Kearny border about a half mile away made me feel like an extra in slumdog millionaire.
I live in that area but any DD I go to I usually only see average or below average Indian/Pak types. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled from now on. To see some hotties I just go to the Walmarts in Harrison or Secaucus. 75% latinas/women of color, many of them cute, some drop dead gorgeous. Im talking about the customers btw.

I live in that area but any DD I go to I usually only see average or below average Indian/Pak types. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled from now on. To see some hotties I just go to the Walmarts in Harrison or Secaucus. 75% latinas/women of color, many of them cute, some drop dead gorgeous. Im talking about the customers btw.
I am referring to the one in Frank Rodgers Ave (?) off the Harrison exit on 280. I went there several times often to kill time as the 280 was backed up. If you go there give me the secret monger sign & the latte is on me.

I was in a Kmp that I would frequent for hours at a time, the "boss" sent a girl to the corner to get me a coffee at Starbucks. When she came into the room I was naked with my girl smoking and this girl walks in and hands me my triple latte in a bikini. Now that was a picture!

I was in a Kmp that I would frequent for hours at a time, the "boss" sent a girl to the corner to get me a coffee at Starbucks. When she came into the room I was naked with my girl smoking and this girl walks in and hands me my triple latte in a bikini. Now that was a picture!
I'm sure it was, but I would have cropped out the naked man in the picture ;)

I am referring to the one in Frank Rodgers Ave (?) off the Harrison exit on 280. I went there several times often to kill time as the 280 was backed up. If you go there give me the secret monger sign & the latte is on me.
The one down the road from the PATH station right? I actually pass there all the time, you've got yourself a deal!!

Desi?

I'm glad the thread I started over a year ago is still alive!
I have a dumb question, what's a desi chick.
rockhudson,

I once had a teacher who said that there was no such thing as a dumb question...
Except, possibly, the question not asked...

Desi is a word originally from Sanskrit literally meaning "from the country" or "of the country". The term "Desi" is commonly used by people of South Asian heritage speaking Hindi, Urdu, or Punjabi, to refer to a "fellow countryman" (or more likely "country woman" in this case).

To be more geographically specific (since my moniker IS mapman), the term is used by/refers to (other) people from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka.

I hope that helps.